Author Topic: Analysis of Strategic Threats In the Current Decade by Joel Skousen  (Read 3479 times)

Seymour Skinner

I'm curious what you all think of Joel Skousen's analysis of strategic threats in the current decade.

K Frame

• friend
  • I Am Inimical
Analysis of Strategic Threats In the Current Decade by Joel Skousen
« Reply #1 on: November 02, 2005, 03:22:09 PM »
Excellent.

My Brotherhood of Zionism has fallen below the radar again.

Now we strike...
Carbon Monoxide, sucking the life out of idiots, 'tards, and fools since man tamed fire.

The Rabbi

• friend
  • "Ahh, Jeez. Not this sh*t again!"
« Reply #2 on: November 02, 2005, 04:54:45 PM »
The most paranoid and anti Semitic article I have seen in a long time.  I thought people like this died out a very long time ago.  I guess old habits die hard.  Purity Of Essence!
Fight state-sponsored Islamic terrorism: Bomb France now!

Vote Libertarian: It Not Like It Matters Anyway.

Seymour Skinner

« Reply #3 on: November 02, 2005, 07:01:47 PM »
Talk about all class to comment on something you clearly didn't bother to read.  

Go back to your playstations and star wars figures Rabbi blackburn and Mike.  

The "anti semitic" comment really is what gave you away.  Unlike the three of you, I've read the article, and it has zip zero nada to do with jews.  Nice try though kids.

K Frame

• friend
  • I Am Inimical
« Reply #4 on: November 02, 2005, 07:21:16 PM »
Reading comprehension, it's an artform, one which you've obviously failed to master.

I didn't say that the article was about Jews taking over the world.

It specifically points out that one of the great bugaboo groups, the Committee of Zion, or the Zion Brotherhood, or the Protocols of Zion, ad nauseum, is missing from the author's so-called triumvirate of evil.

I remarked that it is very good that the author focuses on those particular groups, as he fails to identify the TRUE enemy (phew, that was hard to say with a straight face).

One doesn't have to read it (although I did enjoy the babbling about the myth of the fall of the Soviet Union) to know exactly which agenda the author is pushing.

What do I think of the author's theses?

I think an AIDS infested chimp rotting in a cage in a research laboratory could make a more compelling argument.
Carbon Monoxide, sucking the life out of idiots, 'tards, and fools since man tamed fire.

« Reply #5 on: November 02, 2005, 08:38:00 PM »
Let me share with you all my personal tool when analysing lengthy conspiracy theorist prose. One doesnt really want to have to wade through all the crap to find the realy excitingly insane parts. So here is what you do to save time. Do a page search for the word "Illuminati", dont worry, it will be there and it will teleport you straight to the craziest bits.

Seymour Skinner

« Reply #6 on: November 02, 2005, 10:52:39 PM »
Mike is your computer working ok or is it just you?  Nowhere in Joel's article is the phrase "the Committee of Zion," or "the Zion Brotherhood," or "the Protocols of Zion," let alone "specifically pointing them out."  My stomach muscles are sore from laughing because you prefaced your post with "Reading comprehension, it's an artform, one which you've obviously failed to master."  Frankly, I don't know why you would lie about words that aren't there, other than I guess you've got an extra chromosome with nothing better to do.

c_yeager also has mike's "reading comprehension" skills, meaning he comments on things he hasn't read (I guess he figures it gives him credibility or something rolleyes )  The article is not about the illumitati.  Not even a SECTION of the article is about the illuminati.  Joel mentions that organization one time in passing, and even then, as merely a historical reference point.  Yeager-meister makes all sorts of negative judgements about something he obviously didn't even partially read.  Bravo, what a man.

Let me share with you all my personal tool... -c_yeager
Ya know yeager, maybe if you spent less time obsessing about your "personal tool," an intelligent conversation with you would be possible Wink

I can tell that blackburn hasn't even seen his "personal tool" in awhile Sad .  Kramer had an invention for those "C" cups that might interest you, it's called the "bro" (Frank Costanza wanted to call it the manssiere).  The hockey mask must be for when he's running so he doesn't give himself a black eye cheesy

« Reply #7 on: November 03, 2005, 02:15:07 AM »
Not even a SECTION of the article is about the illuminati.
The movement to establish a global system of control began somewhere back in the murky past of the Illuminati (1776) and has since morphed, grown and expanded till now there are numerous shadowy variants and groups that make it almost impossible to pin down exactly who is running things and where the real motive and power is coming from. Fortunately, it is not necessary to know all of the secrets underlying this movement. It is sufficient to establish that all of the existing globalist organizations--the Council on Foreign Relations, Trilateral Commission, Aspen Institute, Bilderburgers, Royal Institute for International Affairs, Committee of 300, Club of Rome, etc., aspire to global control and eliminate national sovereignty. Numerous quotations of their own leaders and members state just that. That they have more sinister long-term motives and intentions concerning the eventual use of global control is not so clear or easy to prove. However, the track record of global intervention does not portend an optimistic outcome.
I didnt say the article was ABOUT the illuminati, nor did i even say that there was a section dedicated to such. What I actually stated was that this was the point that the article got to be amusingly crazy.

Just in case your attention span doesnt permit you to to scroll between two posts let me show it to you again
So here is what you do to save time. Do a page search for the word "Illuminati", dont worry, it will be there and it will teleport you straight to the craziest bits.
I assumed that a person capable of dressing themselves in the morning would be able to understand this concept, however I forgot to consider the invention of velcro. I also neglected to consider that people dont actually need to dress or be free of prodigious chin-drooling to access the internet.

With regards to Mike Irwins reading comprehension, you might actually want to *READ* his first post, and then try *really really* hard to understand the meaning of the phrase "under the radar".

For those playing the home game let me just point out the amusing interplay of events from that particular segment of this discussion:

Mike:
My Brotherhood of Zionism has fallen below the radar again.
MA:
Mike is your computer working ok or is it just you?  Nowhere in Joel's article is the phrase "the Committee of Zion," or "the Zion Brotherhood," or "the Protocols of Zion," let alone "specifically pointing them out."
Whatever you do PLEASE do not stop posting, this place would be very slow and only mildly amusing in your absence.

mtnbkr

• friend
« Reply #8 on: November 03, 2005, 04:38:58 AM »
What amuses me most about Masterpiece Arms.com is that he's yet another of the lunatic fringe who doesn't realize that he has no power to influence anything at all.  He's a pointless loser with a keyboard and no control over anything in his life.  It makes him angry, so he posts nonsense to internet chat boards and attacks anyone with a different opinion.  What he fails to understand is that while he thinks he's the valiant patriot, the rest of us are having a good laugh at his expense.

Face it MPA, you are ineffective.  You are not the lone hero you imagine yourself to be.  

Chris

The Rabbi

• friend
« Reply #9 on: November 03, 2005, 05:23:01 AM »
Maybe MPA is really an agent provacateur sent by the FBI (or maybe The Illuminati) to discredit the "conservative" right?

In any case, I cannot believe someone could read that hyped up piece of trash and think there was anything worthwhile in it, other than for comic relief.

mtnbkr

• friend
« Reply #10 on: November 03, 2005, 05:25:26 AM »
Maybe MPA is really an agent provacateur sent by the FBI
Nah, he's just another lone loser in the game of life.

Your sig kinda fits him...

Chris

K Frame

• friend
  • I Am Inimical
« Reply #11 on: November 03, 2005, 06:15:41 AM »
You know, you can explain something to someone until you're blue in the face, and if they're not intelligent enough to grasp the concept...

Let's try this again...

If we look at my FIRST posting, we see this...

"Excellent.

My Brotherhood of Zionism has fallen below the radar again."

Any remotely literate, intelligent individual understands the phrase "fall below the radar."

But, for those illiterates among us who can't noodle through that rather phrase, it simply means that what was once evident no longer is.

The author makes no mention of the supposed Jewish Conspiracy, long the target of so many of these lunatics, which means that it has fallen below the radar.

I know I'm explaining this to a lot of people who understand the concept, and one person who still won't be able to comprehend it.

In years past I used to do volunteer work with moderately to severely retarded youths and young adults. They didn't have a problem grasping such simple concepts. It took them awhile, but they eventually got it.

Unfortunately, I don't see any hope of that here.

I never pitied any of the developmentally disabled individuals with whom I worked, but for some reason my pity is overflowing right now.

Winston Smith

• friends
  • Cheaper than a locksmith
    • My Photography
« Reply #12 on: November 03, 2005, 05:36:57 PM »
Yeah, nothing like competing for the best "you're retarded" joke or ad hominem to make yourself feel like a better person!
Jack
APS #22
I'm eighteen years old. I know everything and I'm invincible.
Right?

Art Eatman

• friend
« Reply #13 on: November 04, 2005, 04:25:42 AM »
Well, skimming the essay and being thankful for a fast reading speed, I gotta disagree with a lot of the premises.  I just don't see all this as grand conspiracies.  At the national level, leaders/bosses are doing what they think is right to establish security in both the economic and military arenas.  Access to commodities--which contributed greatly to the old "Greater East Asia Co-Prosperity Sphere" of Japan--is a part of their goals.  No conspiracy theory needed.

I generally don't think that the folks alleged to be "conspiring" in NWO stuff, or the Tri-Lats or whichever, are all that smart.  they're just people who've followed certain paths to wealth and power, and they just keep on doing what they think will maintain wealth and power.  I think they ARE smart enough to know that any one-world government is a ridiculous idea.  Hell's bells, there's not a country in the world, now, that has a government which is wholly functional.  How ya gonna deal with umpteen billion people?

StratFor does much better at threat analysis...

Smiley, Art
The American Indians learned what happens when you don't control immigration.

brimic

• friends
« Reply #14 on: November 04, 2005, 08:51:36 AM »
Maybe we should just start a thread called "Masterpiece Arm's masterpieces" where the guy can post all of his off the wall conspiracies and everyone will just leave him alone. If you are in to rubbernecking car wrecks, then you can drop by the thread, gawk for a few moments, then move on while shaking your head. Smiley
"now you see that evil will always triumph, because good is dumb" -Dark Helmet

"AK47's belong in the hands of soldiers mexican drug cartels"-
Barack Obama

mtnbkr

• friend
« Reply #15 on: November 04, 2005, 09:08:01 AM »
I hope he comes back, he's fun.

Chris

K Frame

• friend
  • I Am Inimical
« Reply #16 on: November 04, 2005, 09:26:43 AM »
I wish he'd tell us when he's scheduled his revolution for.

I don't have a lot of free time this weekend.

The Rabbi

• friend
« Reply #17 on: November 04, 2005, 09:50:30 AM »
He could tell you, Mike.  But then he'd have to kill you.

K Frame

• friend
  • I Am Inimical
« Reply #18 on: November 04, 2005, 10:09:40 AM »
That's certainly not a very effective way of gaining converts to his cause.

Justin

• friend
« Reply #19 on: November 04, 2005, 01:01:05 PM »
Let me share with you all my personal tool when analysing lengthy conspiracy theorist prose. One doesnt really want to have to wade through all the crap to find the realy excitingly insane parts. So here is what you do to save time. Do a page search for the word "Illuminati", dont worry, it will be there and it will teleport you straight to the craziest bits.
Brilliant!

I've been trying to tell these conspiracy guys for years that they need to get with the soundbite generation.  Break it down into one or two relevant sections, perhaps a bullet-pointed list.  Make a snappy graphic or two. But do they ever listen to me? Noooooooooo.

Still, I think that the article that Masterpiece Arms.com posted dovetails wonderfully with another philosophy:
NATURE'S HARMONIC SIMULTANEOUS 4-DAY TIME CUBE
Your secretary is not a graphic designer, and Microsoft Word is not adequate for print design.

Justin

• friend
« Reply #20 on: November 04, 2005, 01:06:43 PM »
Unlike the three of you, I've read the article,
Seriously?

How do you find the time to read such a lengthy article?  Like I said in my post above, break it down, yo.  I don't have all freakin' day.
Your secretary is not a graphic designer, and Microsoft Word is not adequate for print design.

Bemidjiblade

• friend
« Reply #21 on: November 05, 2005, 04:03:26 PM »
I'm so very glad that I picked today to come back to APS for the winter.

I did read the article.  I haven't heard anyone mouth such a convoluted string of incredible crapola since I was a boy during the cold war, and rednecks were worried about "commie death ray satelites" etc.

I thought it was an excellent reminder that the whackos out there are still, well... REALLY out there.

oh, Mike Irwin, I got the joke right away.  +1.  That was hillarious!

K Frame

• friend
  • I Am Inimical
« Reply #22 on: November 05, 2005, 04:55:21 PM »
Unfortunately, the freak festival appears to have slowed down...