Author Topic: The incredible speaking skill of our brilliantly articulate President  (Read 1281 times)

Stand_watie

• friend
I thought when I heard is opening remark that that was just the kind of verbal blunder that our mainstream press would mercilessly hound GWB for, and continue the narrative until his death that he was the stupidest human in the history of the world...that our current President who was electable only because of his "brilliant" speaking skill  didn't even have above average ability...apparently even Britain's #1 jackwagon agrees

User Actions   
 Follow

Piers MorganVerified account
‏@piersmorgan
Let me help, Mr President - it IS  a terrible tragedy, and it's more probably mass murder of your citizens & many other nations' citizens.
Yizkor. Lo Od Pa'am

"You can have my gun when you pry it from my cold dead fingers"

"Never again"

"Malone Labe"

brimic

• friends
TOTUS has excellent communication skills. POTUS, not so much.
"now you see that evil will always triumph, because good is dumb" -Dark Helmet

"AK47's belong in the hands of soldiers mexican drug cartels"-
Barack Obama

zxcvbob

• friend
Whatchu talkin' 'bout?  (Willis)
"It's good, though..."

SADShooter

• friend
Whatchu talkin' 'bout?  (Willis)

This. I don't think I've seen anything about the original quote referenced.
"Ah, is there any wine so sweet and intoxicating as the tears of a hippie?"-Tamara, View From the Porch

Stand_watie

• friend
This. I don't think I've seen anything about the original quote referenced.

Sorry, figured everybody would have heard it by the time I posted

http://finance.yahoo.com/news/obama-says-plane-crash-ukraine-182741604.html

"It looks like it may be a terrible tragedy," Obama said at the start of a speech in Wilmington, Delaware...

Not at all a terrible thing to say, just in keeping with the normal human being speaking ability, rather than the godlike ability that Obama has doesn't have. Why didn't he blame it on a youtube video at least?
Yizkor. Lo Od Pa'am

"Never again"

"Malone Labe"

zxcvbob

• friend
"Looks like" AND "may be", in one sentence.   :facepalm:  The man can't make a direct statement about anything. (unless it's against America.  Or Republicans.)

I wonder what it takes for him to declare something an unconditional tragedy?
"It's good, though..."

Stand_watie

• friend
I wonder what it takes for him to declare something an unconditional tragedy?

The "victim" being black and the "perp" being hispanic (but we assumed he was white because his last name starts with "z" maybe?
Yizkor. Lo Od Pa'am

"Never again"

"Malone Labe"

Perd Hapley

• Superstar of the Internet
  • friend
  • My prepositions are on/in
Obama has issued a retraction of his earlier comment about this sorta-quasi-tragic event. He is now saying that the separatists acted stupidly.

I'm mollified.
"Doggies are angel babies!" -- my wife

RocketMan

• Mad Rocket Scientist
  • friend
  • Semper Fidelis
Obama has issued a retraction of his earlier comment about this sorta-quasi-tragic event. He is now saying that the separatists acted stupidly.

Does he want to sit down with both parties over a couple of beers and discuss the situation?
If there really was intelligent life on other planets, we'd be sending them foreign aid.

Conservatives see George Orwell's "1984" as a cautionary tale.  Progressives view it as a "how to" manual.

My wife often says to me, "You are evil and must be destroyed." She may be right.

Liberals believe one should never let reason, logic and facts get in the way of a good emotional argument.