Author Topic: Oh look, now Levi Strauss desires corporate ruin.  (Read 2381 times)

K Frame

• friend
  • I Am Inimical
Re: Oh look, now Levi Strauss desires corporate ruin.
« Reply #25 on: October 25, 2018, 08:02:04 AM »
Unfortunately, right now, Levi's are really the only jeans that fit me. Hopefully that will change once I lose more weight, because I hate giving my money to them.

But, I also love knowing that I'm carrying a hammerless .38 snub in the pocket of my Levis. :)
Carbon Monoxide, sucking the life out of idiots, 'tards, and fools since man tamed fire.

Ben

• Administrator
  • I'm an Extremist!
« Reply #26 on: October 25, 2018, 08:09:30 AM »
Maybe they're ladies' jeans?... Do they have really shallow pockets?  :lol:

https://youtu.be/YgaN8rB-75E?t=79
"I'm a foolish old man that has been drawn into a wild goose chase by a harpy in trousers and a nincompoop."

KD5NRH

• friends
  • I'm too sexy for you people.
« Reply #27 on: October 25, 2018, 09:18:45 AM »
Trouble with Dickies is that when they add cargo pockets, they shrink the regular front pockets.  Then you wind up with keys jabbing you in the leg.

Besides, I can check out jeans while I'm searching Goodwill for more $6 Propper EMT pants, and buy whatever brand fits right without any of the manufacturers making a cent.

dogmush

• friend
« Reply #28 on: October 25, 2018, 09:37:44 AM »
Duluth Trading has tough jeans with huge pockets, but they are really proud of them.

I use DT or Dickies at work, which involves a lot of fabrication mixed with crawling around in bilges.  DT's last at least twice as long as the Dickies, but they cost like 2.5 times as much.