Author Topic: Trump on Baltimore  (Read 977 times)

Hawkmoon

• friend
Trump on Baltimore
« on: July 29, 2019, 07:57:40 PM »
I thought we had a thread on Trump, Baltimore, and Elijah Cummings. Can't find it.

This just in: https://twitchy.com/dougp-3137/2019/07/29/this-thread-wow-benny-johnson-toured-rep-cummings-baltimore-district-and-heres-what-he-found-out/
- - - - - - - - - - - - -
100% Politically Incorrect by Design

WLJ

• friends
  • On Patrol In The Epsilon Eridani System
"Sometimes I think the surest sign that intelligent life exists elsewhere in the universe is that none of it has tried to contact us".
- Calvin and Hobbes

Hawkmoon

• friend
Re: Trump on Baltimore
« Reply #2 on: July 29, 2019, 08:30:09 PM »
Sheesh. My own thread -- no wonder I thought we had one.

Mods, can you close this one? I'll post the link in t'other one. Mea culpa.

grampster

• friend
« Reply #3 on: July 29, 2019, 09:19:52 PM »
Sheesh. My own thread -- no wonder I thought we had one.

Mods, can you close this one? I'll post the link in t'other one. Mea culpa.

Heh heh heh.  Gotta love us old guys. :rofl: :old:
"Never wrestle with a pig.  You get dirty, and besides, the pig likes it."  G.B. Shaw

WLJ

• friends
  • On Patrol In The Epsilon Eridani System
« Reply #4 on: July 29, 2019, 09:22:32 PM »
They say memory is the second thing to go. Can't remember what the first one was
"Sometimes I think the surest sign that intelligent life exists elsewhere in the universe is that none of it has tried to contact us".
- Calvin and Hobbes

French G.

• friend
  • ohhh sparkles!
« Reply #5 on: July 29, 2019, 09:24:55 PM »
Would they be near as mad if he wasn't right?
AKA Navy Joe   

I'm so contrarian that I didn't respond to the thread.

grampster

• friend
« Reply #6 on: July 29, 2019, 09:41:31 PM »
How many marginal Democrats who actually pay attention to current events are wise enough to see through all of the painfully obvious lying going on by the MSM and the D establishment.  Trump made no racist comment at all with respect to Baltimore and the D congress critter who has made a fortune from race baiting.  Trump pointed out what a disaster in Baltimore, a D stronghold, and challenged the D congress critter to take care of his district.  In fact Trump has not made a racist statement at all regarding anything.  He constantly points out the disastrous results of D policies.   Those policies in fact are racist in the sense they say, indirectly, that "minorities" are too stupid and lazy to take care of themselves so the government must do it.

Their policies have created the culture that has the people in Baltimore, and everywhere in large metro areas where the D's rule, in chains.  The only way to reverse that is to admit the Government Plantation is an abject failure with respect to human rights and interests and slowly begin to dismantle it.

If we truly had an honest and free MSM, they would be telling that story.
"Never wrestle with a pig.  You get dirty, and besides, the pig likes it."  G.B. Shaw

HeroHog

• Technical Site Pig
  • Administrator
  • It can ALWAYS get worse!
    • FaceButt Profile
« Reply #7 on: July 29, 2019, 10:20:05 PM »
I'm not senile! (pounds on table) Come in?
I might not last very long or be very effective but I'll be a real pain in the ass for a minute!
MOLON LABE!

Hawkmoon

• friend
« Reply #8 on: July 30, 2019, 12:37:53 AM »
I'm not senile! (pounds on table) Come in?

Be sure to wipe your feet on the mat by the door.

Perd Hapley

• Superstar of the Internet
  • friend
  • My prepositions are on/in
« Reply #9 on: July 30, 2019, 12:47:28 AM »
How many marginal Democrats who actually pay attention to current events are wise enough to see through all of the painfully obvious lying going on by the MSM and the D establishment.  Trump made no racist comment at all with respect to Baltimore and the D congress critter who has made a fortune from race baiting.  Trump pointed out what a disaster in Baltimore, a D stronghold, and challenged the D congress critter to take care of his district.  In fact Trump has not made a racist statement at all regarding anything.  He constantly points out the disastrous results of D policies.   Those policies in fact are racist in the sense they say, indirectly, that "minorities" are too stupid and lazy to take care of themselves so the government must do it.

Their policies have created the culture that has the people in Baltimore, and everywhere in large metro areas where the D's rule, in chains.  The only way to reverse that is to admit the Government Plantation is an abject failure with respect to human rights and interests and slowly begin to dismantle it.

If we truly had an honest and free MSM, they would be telling that story.

As a non-leftist white guy, what he says doesn't really matter. He's automatically racist, of course.
"Doggies are angel babies!" -- my wife

TechMan

• Administrator
  • Yes, your moderation has been outsourced.
« Reply #10 on: July 30, 2019, 01:06:31 PM »
Locked per OP's request.
Hawkmoon - Never underestimate another person's capacity for stupidity. Any time you think someone can't possibly be that dumb ... they'll prove you wrong.

Bacon and Eggs - A day's work for a chicken; A lifetime commitment for a pig.
Stupidity will always be its own reward.
Bad decisions make good stories.

Viking - The problem with the modern world is that there aren't really any predators eating stupid people.