Author Topic: Thanks Everyone  (Read 3221 times)

uvakat

• friend
Thanks Everyone
« on: March 31, 2005, 08:48:44 AM »
Thanks everyone for your support and advice, especially those who have seen both my rants here and on sigforum. I broke things off with the unfeeling cad and am now blissfully single. Thanks too to those who have gone shooting with me. Nothing like a couple hundred rounds down range to make a girl feel better. Anyways just wanted to say thanks :-P *hugs* to everyone :-P
Nothing like a couple hundred rounds down range to make a girl feel better.  

spacemanspiff

Thanks Everyone
« Reply #1 on: March 31, 2005, 09:25:01 AM »
[boomhauer] tell you what, plenty of dang ol fish in the sea [/boomhauer]
Wear a Yellow Armband!

charby

• Necromancer
  • Administrator
  • APS's Resident Sikh/Muslim
Thanks Everyone
« Reply #2 on: March 31, 2005, 09:46:12 AM »
Spiffy, she is cute, you better talk nicely to her, oh yeah single too.

Charby
Iowa- 88% more livable that the rest of the US

Uranus is a gas giant.

Team 444: Member# 536

gaston_45

• friend
Thanks Everyone
« Reply #3 on: March 31, 2005, 11:36:07 AM »
Cute and single is nice, but doesn't the evil that all women inherently posess cancel out at least one of those?

But then she is on a gun board which implies she is ok with guns which would lessen the evil to oh... say.... rabid wolverine level. Hmmmm... rabid wolverines could be tamed I guess.  You are the closest to them and they should be attracted to you spiffy, are they easily tamed?

Anyway, back on topic, good for you uvakat, no need to take that kind of thing from anyone.  Unfeeling is one thing but to smell like cod?  No one should have to put up with that level of ichthylogically bad hygene!

grampster

• friend
Thanks Everyone
« Reply #4 on: March 31, 2005, 11:40:14 AM »
If he's a cod, look harder, more fish in the sea.  PS I have a 37 year old single son.
Cheesy
"Never wrestle with a pig.  You get dirty, and besides, the pig likes it."  G.B. Shaw

spacemanspiff

Thanks Everyone
« Reply #5 on: March 31, 2005, 11:49:10 AM »
yes. the spirit of the wolverine can be harnessed. just be careful when you go to channel its spirit, for if you get the spirit of the wolverine mixed up with the spirit of the bear, bad things will happen. the two are nearly identical.

something you whitemen wouldnt understand. its secret traditional native stuff. Cheesy
Wear a Yellow Armband!

bountyhunter

Thanks Everyone
« Reply #6 on: March 31, 2005, 11:51:30 AM »
"I broke things off with the unfeeling cod"

I think you meant "cad"....  unless you were seeing a fish?

Glad to hear you are feeling better.  Nobody deserves to settle for second best.

Sean Smith

Thanks Everyone
« Reply #7 on: March 31, 2005, 12:15:35 PM »
Quote from: bountyhunter
Nobody deserves to settle for second best.
You've got that right.  I've been second best, I should know!  Tongue

uvakat

• friend
Thanks Everyone
« Reply #8 on: March 31, 2005, 01:06:36 PM »
bountyhunter: I fixed it happy now?

grampster: I think I may be a wee bit young for your son... I'm only 21 that would go above my 15 years older mark Wink

gaston: I'll have you know I'm better then okay wth guns... I absolutely love shooting and guns... and rabied wolverine??? lol damn there goes my secret...

MakarovMan

Thanks Everyone
« Reply #9 on: March 31, 2005, 01:22:18 PM »
kat will find a cheaper dang range next time hahahahahah

MM

gaston_45

• friend
Thanks Everyone
« Reply #10 on: March 31, 2005, 01:48:08 PM »
No! don't fix it, it is much funnier as it is... or was now.  I was going to say rabid badger but badgers are kinda cool, wouldn't want to give them a bad reputation! cheesy

A 21 year old female that shoots, you MUST be on the east coast, I would certainly know of one of those around here and there are none!  All we have around here are the envirowacko hippie save the titmouse types that braid their own armpit hair to make repelling ropes.  Organic and sustainable doncha know!  

If you ever make it out this way let me know so we can go shoot rats at the dump, that would be a change!

charby

• Necromancer
  • Administrator
  • APS's Resident Sikh/Muslim
Thanks Everyone
« Reply #11 on: March 31, 2005, 01:52:54 PM »
Quote from: gaston_45
All we have around here are the envirowacko hippie save the titmouse types that braid their own armpit hair to make repelling ropes.
Okay I am going to wash my eyes with bleach...    

Charby

p.s. don't make fun of Badgers after my last g/f I'd prefer to date one of those.
Iowa- 88% more livable that the rest of the US

Uranus is a gas giant.

Team 444: Member# 536

uvakat

• friend
Thanks Everyone
« Reply #12 on: March 31, 2005, 01:57:26 PM »
Quote from: gaston_45
No! don't fix it, it is much funnier as it is... or was now.  I was going to say rabid badger but badgers are kinda cool, wouldn't want to give them a bad reputation! cheesy

A 21 year old female that shoots, you MUST be on the east coast, I would certainly know of one of those around here and there are none!  All we have around here are the envirowacko hippie save the titmouse types that braid their own armpit hair to make repelling ropes.  Organic and sustainable doncha know!  

If you ever make it out this way let me know so we can go shoot rats at the dump, that would be a change!
Yep... I'm definitely in Virginia

Indy7373

Thanks Everyone
« Reply #13 on: April 01, 2005, 10:24:10 AM »
Badgers rule.  (Watch out for the snake though).  

http://www.badgerbadgerbadger.com/

That being said, good for you.  +1 on the range trip to release stress and tension.
Happiness is a warm gun.

Happy Bob

• friend
Thanks Everyone
« Reply #14 on: April 02, 2005, 01:43:53 AM »
Kat, you might just have found a new sigline.  Cheesy

gaston_45,
All we have around here are the envirowacko hippie save the titmouse types that braid their own armpit hair to make repelling ropes.
Did you mean rappelling ropes? Granola crunchers are often wannabe-climbers, referred to by serious climbers as "weekenders," "tourons" and in other disparaging terms.

No, never mind; "repelling" must be right; that IS pretty repulsive -- it would repel folks like me very effectively.

Smiley Not trying to be a spelling-nazi; I just enjoy playing with words.  Smiley

{Edited to add} Oh, yeah: Congratulations, Kat!
WE DON'T WEAR FUR.
(We have it made into Cowboy Hats)

uvakat

• friend
Thanks Everyone
« Reply #15 on: April 02, 2005, 05:10:11 AM »
Thanks happy bob and I think you are right about the sig line :-P

gaston_45

• friend
Thanks Everyone
« Reply #16 on: April 11, 2005, 11:03:10 AM »
HA!  I was wondering if anyone would catch the word play.  Good job Bob!  And yes, they are very repulsive for the most part, hopefully there are a few good ones around still but it is looking less hopeful every day.

Sean Smith

Thanks Everyone
« Reply #17 on: April 11, 2005, 11:18:46 AM »
Important life lesson:  being single is *always* way better than being with the wrong person.  Too many people are running around thinking omigodomigodhavetogetmarriedhavetohavekidsneedspousenownownow, and wind up marrying the first miserable post-apocalyptic mutant that is thinking the same thing.  Then they wonder why they are miserable.  This gets more pronounced as people get older, making dating even more stupid over time, if such a thing is possible.  rolleyes