Author Topic: The trifecta of political incorrectness  (Read 3243 times)

Andiron

• friend
Re: The trifecta of political incorrectness
« Reply #25 on: August 21, 2015, 11:41:00 PM »
Hes had how many police calls for it?  From how many different accusers?  He was never convicted of murder or racism either - it's still tasteless to make a public event based on the accusations.

Hell, you've been been going through all the motions of a truly motivated troll,  and haven't been convicted  banned,  why not give Zimmerman the same courtesy?  Poor taste is obviously not a factor.
"Leftism destroys everything good." -  Ron

There is no fixing stupid. But, you can line it up in front of a wall and offer it a last smoke.

There is no such thing as a "transgender" person.  Only mental illness that should be discouraged.

De Selby

• friend
« Reply #26 on: August 22, 2015, 12:43:53 AM »
You have examples of those accusations?

I was referring to these posts: 

http://www.armedpolitesociety.com/index.php?topic=49282.msg1004761#msg1004761

http://www.armedpolitesociety.com/index.php?topic=49256.msg1004090#msg1004090

Never mind that multiple threads have been started to criticise zimmermans poor life choices here.  Oh no - making a crack about his multiple domestic violence calls by multiple unrelated women is a low blow.

"Human existence being an hallucination containing in itself the secondary hallucinations of day and night (the latter an insanitary condition of the atmosphere due to accretions of black air) it ill becomes any man of sense to be concerned at the illusory approach of the supreme hallucination known as death."

Jamisjockey

• Booze-fueled paragon of pointless cruelty and wanton sadism
  • friend
  • Your mom sends me care packages
« Reply #27 on: August 22, 2015, 09:57:26 AM »
I was referring to these posts:  

http://www.armedpolitesociety.com/index.php?topic=49282.msg1004761#msg1004761

http://www.armedpolitesociety.com/index.php?topic=49256.msg1004090#msg1004090

Never mind that multiple threads have been started to criticise zimmermans poor life choices here.  Oh no - making a crack about his multiple domestic violence calls by multiple unrelated women is a low blow.

I hardly see the first post as some kind of damning review of what's "allowed" on this board.

the second, I've been accused of singling out that poster before, so I'll reserve commentary on it....

Oh and I love  how you divert attention from yourself by bringing up the shortcomings of others.  Very endearing trait about you.
« Last Edit: August 22, 2015, 10:42:07 AM by jamisjockey »
JD

The price of a lottery ticket seems to be the maximum most folks are willing to risk toward the dream of becoming a one-percenter. “Robert Hollis”

Blakenzy

• friend
« Reply #28 on: August 22, 2015, 08:37:06 PM »
Last year Zimmerman sold a painting depicting the American flag on eBay for more than $100,000. The store's website suggests his latest painting could fetch as much.

I think you all glossed over the most shocking part of the article...  :laugh:

"Knowledge will forever govern ignorance, and a people who mean to be their own governors, must arm themselves with the power knowledge gives. A popular government without popular information or the means of acquiring it, is but a prologue to a farce or a tragedy or perhaps both"

Tallpine

• friends
  • Grumpy Old Grandpa
« Reply #29 on: August 22, 2015, 09:31:32 PM »
I think you all glossed over the most shocking part of the article...  :laugh:

Yeah, seems like this being hated thing is pretty profitable  :P
Freedom is a heavy load, a great and strange burden for the spirit to undertake. It is not easy. It is not a gift given, but a choice made, and the choice may be a hard one. The road goes upward toward the light; but the laden traveller may never reach the end of it.  - Ursula Le Guin