Main Forums > The Roundtable

Another Amazon Delivery Thread

<< < (3/8) > >>

WLJ:

--- Quote from: WLJ on December 18, 2020, 09:07:30 AM ---How about this
Ordered a Christmas present for my daughter on Wednesday and it's a rather wide fragile item so what do they do? Order tracking shows they packed it with the 16lb bag of cat food I have on subscription which means they're both bouncing around in the the same box.  :facepalm:   I can't wait it see if it survives in one piece, suppose to be here Sat.

--- End quote ---

It arrived today. Thin metal 2 ft long with thin delicate parts in zero packing other than a thin clear plastic bag thrown on top of a 16lb bag of cat food. Amazingly it's okay. How I have no clue.

https://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B07VKCMPQN/ref=ppx_yo_dt_b_asin_title_o00_s00?ie=UTF8&psc=1

K Frame:
Yeah, their packaging decisions are often... weird.

HankB:
I do NOT have Prime, but I try to order enough to get their "free delivery."

Ordered 4 items last Sunday - three arrived the next day, the last has been delivered (via UPS) to a local location and is scheduled to arrive this coming Monday. From reading the customer reviews there's an appreciable chance the balance of the order may be damaged due to poor packaging, in which case it will promptly be returned to the local Kohl's store which processes Amazon returns.

Kingcreek:
I ordered a 10 pack of LED 8’ strip lights for my shop project and took advantage of the “try prime free for 30 days” for an additional discount with free and faster shipping. I need to remember to cancel prime.
No problem with the shipping but that was a Black Friday deal a week early so I received before thanksgiving.

WLJ:
Amazon lost 3 shipments last week, all three arrived at Hebron Ky and never left.
Something that makes it all a bit odder is one is a reorder of one of the two items they lost in Hebron in April.
Something is going on in Hebron.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version