Author Topic: Carded for Caulk. The crap?  (Read 7440 times)

PTK

• friends
Re: Carded for Caulk. The crap?
« Reply #25 on: April 29, 2008, 07:16:48 AM »
Yeah, you know, like... getting every member of the gang together to buy the maximum allowable pseudoephedrine products from a variety of stores across a few miles. Or buying from Mexico, Canada, etc. Or just using a different precursor. Or just making the meth IN Mexico or Canada and bringing it here.

Well, at least meth use and production decreased, right?
"Only lucky people grow old." - Frederick L.
September 1915 - August 2008

"If you really do have cancer "this time", then this is your own fault. Like the little boy who cried wolf."

Sergeant Bob

• friend
« Reply #26 on: April 29, 2008, 12:39:53 PM »
Yeah, you know, like... getting every member of the gang together to buy the maximum allowable pseudoephedrine products from a variety of stores across a few miles. Or buying from Mexico, Canada, etc. Or just using a different precursor. Or just making the meth IN Mexico or Canada and bringing it here.

Well, at least meth use and production decreased, right?

[jedimindtrick]There is no meth problem, pseudoephedrine has been controlled so meth can not exist[/jedimindtrick]
Personally, I do not understand how a bunch of people demanding a bigger govt can call themselves anarchist.
I meet lots of folks like this, claim to be anarchist but really they're just liberals with pierced genitals. - gunsmith

I already have canned butter, buying more. Canned blueberries, some pancake making dry goods and the end of the world is gonna be delicious.  -French G

Scout26

• I'm a leaf on the wind.
  • friend
  • I spent a week in that town one night....
« Reply #27 on: April 29, 2008, 04:48:36 PM »
Shortly after the law requiring that Sudafed, etc. be kept behind the counter, the brave and noble Sheriff of DuPage county, John Zaruba, sent his deputies out and promptly busted about five or six clerks at local Kwik-e-Marts for brazenly flouting the law by still having Sudafed and other sinus relief drugs out IN FRONT OF THE COUNTER
THE HORROR

I mean we wouldn't want to waste taxpayer dollars (and endanger deputies) by actually , umm I don't know, going after Meth Labs......

Meanwhile he's got the full blown Delta Force style SWAT team, a V-100 Armored Security Vehicle  http://www.dupageco.org/sheriff/special%20operations.htm and an Emergency Response/Urban Assualt Winnabago.   http://www.dupageco.org/sheriff/homeland%20security.htm

Oh, and he's against Concealed Carry and "Assualt Weapons" in private hands..... Shocking, I know.....
Some days even my lucky rocketship underpants won't help.

Bring me my Broadsword and a clear understanding.
Get up to the roundhouse on the cliff-top standing.
Take women and children and bed them down.
Bless with a hard heart those that stand with me.
Bless the women and children who firm our hands.
Put our backs to the north wind.
Hold fast by the river.
Sweet memories to drive us on,
for the motherland.

WeedWhacker

« Reply #28 on: April 30, 2008, 06:19:17 AM »
He also forced everyone, small and great, rich and poor, free and slave, to receive a mark on his right hand or on his forehead so that no one could buy or sell unless he had the mark, which is the name of the beast or the number of his name. This calls for wisdom. If anyone has insight, let him calculate the number of the beast, for it is man's number. His number is 666 (Rev. 13:16-18).

It's got to start somewhere.
"Higher education" is often a euphemism for producers of fermented, homogenized minds.

Nick1911

• Administrator
« Reply #29 on: April 30, 2008, 06:57:12 AM »
I got carded for buying 3-in-one oil.

That's right, a small bottle of light viscosity, non-aerosol, vegetable based oil.  How the *heck* one abuses that, I have no idea.

Manedwolf

• friend
« Reply #30 on: April 30, 2008, 07:07:09 AM »

That's right, a small bottle of light viscosity, non-aerosol, vegetable based oil.  How the *heck* one abuses that, I have no idea.

You could slip and fall on it and sue them?

Scout26

• I'm a leaf on the wind.
  • friend
  • I spent a week in that town one night....
« Reply #31 on: April 30, 2008, 07:19:47 AM »

You obviously haven't seen the Karma Sutra thread........ cheesy
Some days even my lucky rocketship underpants won't help.

Bring me my Broadsword and a clear understanding.
Get up to the roundhouse on the cliff-top standing.
Take women and children and bed them down.
Bless with a hard heart those that stand with me.
Bless the women and children who firm our hands.
Put our backs to the north wind.
Hold fast by the river.
Sweet memories to drive us on,
for the motherland.

Vick Barker

« Reply #32 on: April 30, 2008, 01:34:44 PM »
I walked into someone's stupid zone at Walmart last week while attempting to buy Sudafed for my son. The pharmacy attendant asks "What type do you want?" To which I unfortunately reply "I don't know, it's for my son and wife, I never use it." He then asks me "Is your son under eighteen?" "Yes, he's seventeen" I state. To which he replies, now get this, "Well, you can purchase it for your son, but, your wife will have to come in and present her own ID to purchase it for her use!" You've bloody got to be kidding me!

So envision with me, if you will, a partially consumed 48-count box of Sudafed 4-6 hour in our family's medicine cabinet. My wife queries me some evening, "Honey, do we have any Sudafed in the house?" Can you imagine her surprise when I reply, "Well yes, honey, but, you can't have any because I purchased it for our son using my ID. You'll have to go yourself to the helpful professionals at Walmart's pharmacy to purchase some using your ID! Oh, and pickup a copy of George Orwell's book 1984 while you're there, I haven't read that one in a while!"

wmenorr67

• friend
« Reply #33 on: April 30, 2008, 03:42:17 PM »
Or even better your son turns 18.  Now he cannot use that either since you bought it for him while he was 17.
There are five things, above all else, that make life worth living: a good relationship with God, a good woman, good health, good friends, and a good cigar.

Only two defining forces have ever offered to die for you, Jesus Christ and the American Soldier.  One died for your soul, the other for your freedom.

Bacon is the candy bar of meats!

Only the dead have seen the end of war!

MrRezister

• I resist. It's what I do.
  • friend
  • Shank, shank, shank mommy's ankles!
« Reply #34 on: May 01, 2008, 04:11:49 AM »
Me and several of my navy friends were questioned and carded as we were checking out of a local grocery store, with 6 cans of aerosol whipped cream and a large bottle of Robitussin each. 

That was a strange night.
He never brought you an unbalanced budget, which is a perennial joke. He never voted himself a wage increase and, to this day, gives back part of his salary every year. He has always voted to preserve the Constitution, cut government spending, lower healthcare costs, end the war on drugs, secure our borders with immigration reform and protect our civil liberties.

wmenorr67

• friend
« Reply #35 on: May 01, 2008, 09:31:57 AM »
"Don't Ask, Don't Tell," at work here. grin
There are five things, above all else, that make life worth living: a good relationship with God, a good woman, good health, good friends, and a good cigar.

Only two defining forces have ever offered to die for you, Jesus Christ and the American Soldier.  One died for your soul, the other for your freedom.

Bacon is the candy bar of meats!

Only the dead have seen the end of war!

41magsnub

• friend
  • Don't make me assume my ultimate form!
« Reply #36 on: May 01, 2008, 10:30:00 AM »
"What type do you want?"

Which type is the better Meth catalyst?  I want that one.  The look on his face would almost make whatever happens worth it.

Manedwolf

• friend
« Reply #37 on: May 01, 2008, 11:09:53 AM »
"What type do you want?"

Which type is the better Meth catalyst?  I want that one.  The look on his face would almost make whatever happens worth it.