Author Topic: Police Report: Are you a terrorist/militia person?  (Read 7474 times)

gunsmith

• I forgot to get vaccinated!
  • friend
  • I'm sorry, Dave. I'm afraid I can't do that.
Re: Police Report: Are you a terrorist/militia person?
« Reply #25 on: March 13, 2009, 06:11:29 AM »
Texas?  Part of Mexico?   =D

I only lived there for 6 months... but I still think they remember their Alamo.

Texas will be the Republic of Texas.  And it will likely kick Louisiana to the curb rather than join up with them.  Especially after the results of Katrina and the havoc imparted upon charitable orgs in Houston and Austin.

And Alaska, to Russia?  Hmm.  Sounds like HopeChange agitprop on the part of some Ruskie who contributed to that map.

some saggybaggy showed up in a SF meeting of AA recently, whining about Katrina, he was way, way off topic for the meeting
even the SF libby crowd recognized a scam!
Politicians and bureaucrats are considered productive if they swarm the populace like a plague of locust, devouring all substance in their path and leaving a swath of destruction like a firestorm. The technical term is "bipartisanship".
Rocket Man: "The need for booster shots for the immunized has always been based on the science.  Political science, not medical science."

• friend
« Reply #26 on: March 13, 2009, 07:00:50 AM »
So we have two locals familiar (supposedly) with local law enforcement that think that this is legit. And there's a phone number people can call to verify - has any of the people who deny the reliability of this document done so?

You would likely not get an answer as to the validity of what's there.  Anything marked "Law Enforcement Sensitive" will not generally be released to the public.  After all, it's sensitive which is interperted to mean "secret squirrel" stuff.  Seemingly law enforcement does a better job keeping "intelligence" quiet than the folks in DC manage to do although if this one is real, someone leaked. ;/

El Tejon

• friend
    • http://www.kirkfreemanlaw.com
« Reply #27 on: March 13, 2009, 07:22:12 AM »
It's real.  It's just like the stupid "Glock memos" from the '90s.

"Oh my goodness, Assistant Director, look at what I have to deal with here in Podunk, Missouri.  Give me more money and guns."
I do not smoke pot, wear Wookie suits, live in my mom's basement, collect unemployment checks or eat Cheetoes, therefore I am not a Ron Paul voter.

coppertales

• friend
« Reply #28 on: March 13, 2009, 11:00:28 AM »
Yo, AZredhawk44, you got it backwards......the Persians said "throw down your weapons"......and the Spartians replied "come and take them"......you would think someone else would have noticed this.....chris3

makattak

• Dark Lord of the Cis
  • friend
« Reply #29 on: March 13, 2009, 11:02:59 AM »
Yo, AZredhawk44, you got it backwards......the Persians said "throw down your weapons"......and the Spartians replied "come and take them"......you would think someone else would have noticed this.....chris3

Spartans and Persians have exclamation points after them. They are part of the statement. I.e:

Persians said: Spartans!  Throw down your arms!
Spartans said: Persians!  Come and take them!
I wish the Ring had never come to me. I wish none of this had happened.

So do all who live to see such times. But that is not for them to decide. All we have to decide is what to do with the time that is given to us. There are other forces at work in this world, Frodo, besides the will of evil. Bilbo was meant to find the Ring. In which case, you also were meant to have it. And that is an encouraging thought

Gewehr98

• friend
  • Yee-haa!
    • Neural Misfires (Blog)
« Reply #30 on: March 13, 2009, 02:51:52 PM »
It does indeed sound like what we in the government sector described as "busy work".   =|
"Bother", said Pooh, as he chambered another round...

http://neuralmisfires.blogspot.com

"Never squat with your spurs on!"

Gowen

• Metal smith
  • friend
    • Gemoriah.com
« Reply #31 on: March 13, 2009, 05:45:26 PM »
I guess my sig at THR.US makes me a terrorist now. :rolleyes: 

To disarm the people is the best and most effectual way to enslave them..........George Mason

To Obama, all I can say is... ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ
"That's my hat, I'm the leader!" Napoleon the Bloodhound

Gemoriah.com

gunsmith

• I forgot to get vaccinated!
  • friend
  • I'm sorry, Dave. I'm afraid I can't do that.
« Reply #32 on: March 13, 2009, 06:02:17 PM »
It is really annoying to claim the The Gadsden flag is some kind of hate symbol.
The SPLC  are real fascist, a non elected almost .gov entity that shuts down the free speech
of those they disagree with.
When the "minute men" reps tried to speak at Columbia U they were attacked
by SPLC thugs.
Politicians and bureaucrats are considered productive if they swarm the populace like a plague of locust, devouring all substance in their path and leaving a swath of destruction like a firestorm. The technical term is "bipartisanship".
Rocket Man: "The need for booster shots for the immunized has always been based on the science.  Political science, not medical science."

Lee

• friend
« Reply #33 on: March 13, 2009, 08:13:00 PM »
Μολὼν λαβέ...or as they say in Missourah...show me.

• friend
« Reply #34 on: March 13, 2009, 11:39:52 PM »

It is really annoying to claim the The Gadsden flag is some kind of hate symbol.

The "why" of the inclusion of the Gadsen flag in those types of releases is now in the public domain as it was at least partially discussed in the public media after another one of those alleged "police intelligence" reports was leaked.  I can comment on it without violating any constraints.

It happened maybe two or three years ago.  If I recall, it concerned some person or small group in PA (I think).  Anyway, the Gadsen flag was used by the person or group involved.  One of the Federal alphabet agencies wrote a release.  Since the flag was used by the folks arrested or investigated, the inference was made that it was a symbol of such groups.  As an aside, I seem to recall that "ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ” was also mentioned.

It’s not the first time a symbol or motto has been “hijacked” by an extremist group and then that symbol or motto takes on a whole other meaning.  Perhaps a more innocent example is the rainbow symbol.  In the 60s, that was a symbol displayed by folks who wanted world peace.  It was rather common in CA.  Then the militant gay movement took it as a symbol of gay pride in the late 70s.  They used different colors, but today, any rainbow decal is pretty much inferred to be a gay pride symbol.

Thor

• friend
  • US Navy (retired)
« Reply #35 on: March 14, 2009, 10:56:33 PM »
But you see, the more imaginary boogeymen that you can conjure begits more money to expand the force and buy military toys.

Sawdust

Not only that, but they can use the "militias" as "terrorist groups" and use that aspect to garner a greater loss of rights.
" a sword never kills anybody; it's a tool in the killer's hand." - Lucius Annaeus

for Military, Vets, & Supporters, check out:
USMILNET

Conservative Discussion Forum

Gowen

• Metal smith
  • friend
    • Gemoriah.com
« Reply #36 on: March 15, 2009, 11:32:29 AM »
Not only that, but they can use the "militias" as "terrorist groups" and use that aspect to garner a greater loss of rights.

Bingo!  Control, it's all about controlling the masses.  We are long over due for a revolution.
"That's my hat, I'm the leader!" Napoleon the Bloodhound

Gemoriah.com

Gewehr98

• friend
  • Yee-haa!
    • Neural Misfires (Blog)
« Reply #37 on: March 15, 2009, 01:48:14 PM »
Well, there it is.

The long overdue call for a revolution, which the staff eagerly (not) awaits to inevitably crop up in these threads.

You saw it, right here on APS, folks.

Next...
"Bother", said Pooh, as he chambered another round...

http://neuralmisfires.blogspot.com

"Never squat with your spurs on!"