Author Topic: surprised me  (Read 735 times)

cassandra and sara's daddy

• friends
surprised me
« on: October 10, 2013, 09:56:30 PM »
It is much more powerful to seek Truth for one's self.  Seeing and hearing that others seem to have found it can be a motivation.  With me, I was drawn because of much error and bad judgment on my part. Confronting one's own errors and bad judgment is a very life altering situation.  Confronting the errors and bad judgment of others is usually hypocrisy.

by someone older and wiser than I

Sergeant Bob

• friend
Re: surprised me
« Reply #1 on: October 10, 2013, 10:01:42 PM »
That is indeed strange, especially coming from Boulder.

Perhaps they have finally noticed the Emperor is has no clothes?
Personally, I do not understand how a bunch of people demanding a bigger govt can call themselves anarchist.
I meet lots of folks like this, claim to be anarchist but really they're just liberals with pierced genitals. - gunsmith

I already have canned butter, buying more. Canned blueberries, some pancake making dry goods and the end of the world is gonna be delicious.  -French G

SADShooter

• friend
Re: surprised me
« Reply #2 on: October 11, 2013, 11:31:50 AM »
These naive youths actually believe the inclusiveness/diversity doctrine, not understanding that it is window-dressing to ensnare the gullible and conceal the real agenda. Nothing particularly novel in that.
"Ah, is there any wine so sweet and intoxicating as the tears of a hippie?"-Tamara, View From the Porch