Author Topic: Andrea Tantaros claims that she was stalked ( fox news shake up )  (Read 712 times)

gunsmith

• I forgot to get vaccinated!
  • friend
  • I'm sorry, Dave. I'm afraid I can't do that.
I didn't even notice she was gone, but I don't recall her ever getting me angry like geraldo or juan williams did either.
https://arstechnica.com/tech-policy/2017/04/former-fox-news-host-claims-company-hacked-her-stalked-her-with-sock-puppets/

From what i can recall of her she seemed like a nice enough young lady, I am torn, I like fox news a lot and she seems believable - what to do?
I hope she lands on her feet and that fox news prevails over those other even cruddier networks
Politicians and bureaucrats are considered productive if they swarm the populace like a plague of locust, devouring all substance in their path and leaving a swath of destruction like a firestorm. The technical term is "bipartisanship".
Rocket Man: "The need for booster shots for the immunized has always been based on the science.  Political science, not medical science."

gunsmith

• I forgot to get vaccinated!
  • friend
  • I'm sorry, Dave. I'm afraid I can't do that.
Re: Andrea Tantaros claims that she was stalked ( fox news shake up )
« Reply #1 on: April 27, 2017, 08:30:09 PM »
hold my horses, the ars article, written by a vet, really makes me suspicious.
I may have to start leaving my TV on the True Grit channel.

gosh dang it, I can't wait until i get a real good net connection and be done with TV ( except walking dead ) forever
Politicians and bureaucrats are considered productive if they swarm the populace like a plague of locust, devouring all substance in their path and leaving a swath of destruction like a firestorm. The technical term is "bipartisanship".
Rocket Man: "The need for booster shots for the immunized has always been based on the science.  Political science, not medical science."

Ben

• Administrator
  • I'm an Extremist!
« Reply #2 on: April 28, 2017, 04:47:00 PM »
I have to say I'm not sure what's going on over there. From only the news, right now I believe there was some sexual harassment somewhere, but it appears there are also a bunch of women at Fox jumping on the money/publicity train who likely weren't harassed at all.

I read one story where one of the Fox contributors, who is now on The View (probably explains a lot) was going off on harassment and the fact that Roger Ailles never allowed women to wear pants on set, and that wardrobe was sexy skirts and dresses only. Yet I see Maria Bartiromo on her show wearing pantsuits at least once a week. I also see plenty of women on Fox Business wearing longer, conservative skirts and dresses, even the hot ones who are kinda known for their leg shots.

So my thinking is that there was likely some actually sexual harassment/inappropriate advances, a lot more of the SJW "you said something I didn't like" stuff, and then some to a bunch more feeding off the potential payout.
"I'm a foolish old man that has been drawn into a wild goose chase by a harpy in trousers and a nincompoop."

RoadKingLarry

• friends
« Reply #3 on: April 28, 2017, 05:38:58 PM »
***snip***

So my thinking is that there was likely some actually sexual harassment/inappropriate advances, a lot more of the SJW "you said something I didn't like" stuff, and then some to a bunch more feeding off the potential payout.

The libtards are making a four engine run on FOX News. The managed to shoot down O'Rielly and they smell blood in the water. I have no idea if he is a scumbag or not but I still doubt anything he may or may not have allegedly done comes anywhere close to what we know the patron saint of the libtard nation, Bill Clinton is known to have done.
 "Sexual harassment" has been so diluted that simply being a male implies guilt of sexual harassment and the lawyer class is all to ready to accept that and settle any claim for millions.
They went after Hannity immediately after O'Reilly and he pushed back hard and the accuser recanted pretty damn quick. It'll be interesting to see who they attack next.

If ye love wealth better than liberty, the tranquility of servitude better than the animating contest of freedom, go home from us in peace. We ask not your counsels or your arms. Crouch down and lick the hands which feed you. May your chains set lightly upon you, and may posterity forget that you were our countrymen.

Samuel Adams