Author Topic: Pretty. But want? I don't think so.  (Read 611 times)

vaskidmark

• National Anthem Snob
  • friends
  • WTF?
Pretty. But want? I don't think so.
« on: September 01, 2015, 08:52:49 AM »
http://www.thefirearmblog.com/blog/2015/08/30/potd-brazil-police-confiscate-tacti-cool-m1-garand/

Ronaldo Olive sent us these photos of an M1 Garand rifle confiscated by the Military Police of Rio de Janeiro State. It features a  Sage International M1GALCS/PMRI stock (but with a different AR-15 stock and pistol grip). An EOTech scope is mounted on top. - See more at: http://www.thefirearmblog.com/blog/2015/08/30/potd-brazil-police-confiscate-tacti-cool-m1-garand/#sthash.QnxL93Z7.dpuf

Believe I'll just keep my wallet in my pants about this one.

stay safe.
If cowardly and dishonorable men sometimes shoot unarmed men with army pistols or guns, the evil must be prevented by the penitentiary and gallows, and not by a general deprivation of a constitutional privilege.

Hey you kids!! Get off my lawn!!!

They keep making this eternal vigilance thing harder and harder.  Protecting the 2nd amendment is like playing PACMAN - there's no pause button so you can go to the bathroom.

brimic

• friends
Re: Pretty. But want? I don't think so.
« Reply #1 on: September 01, 2015, 09:13:13 AM »
Brazillian neckbeards?
"now you see that evil will always triumph, because good is dumb" -Dark Helmet

"AK47's belong in the hands of soldiers mexican drug cartels"-
Barack Obama

MechAg94

• friend
« Reply #2 on: September 01, 2015, 10:02:17 AM »
I can't see the picture.  I tried getting one of those railed forends to put a red dot on one (not permanent modifications required).  The rail clamps to the barrel and gets pretty hot after firing.  When you notice your red doot sight feels a bit warm, it gets your attention. 
“It is much more important to kill bad bills than to pass good ones.”  ― Calvin Coolidge

SADShooter

• friend
« Reply #3 on: September 01, 2015, 10:13:03 AM »
I'm wondering how much that contraption weighs relative to the original.
"Ah, is there any wine so sweet and intoxicating as the tears of a hippie?"-Tamara, View From the Porch