Author Topic: Well, that was confusing.  (Read 736 times)

vaskidmark

• National Anthem Snob
  • friends
  • WTF?
Well, that was confusing.
« on: September 04, 2015, 07:06:06 PM »
Kid that belongs to the obviously pregnant female in front of  me in the checkout line was staring at me.  I know I both put pants on before leaving the house and checked to see that the zipper was pulled up (all the way).  So I'm figuring it might be because I look like a homeless Santa Claus or it might be because I'm OCing my fancy gun with the scrimshawed ivory grips.  Anyhow, rather than just be stared at I figure I'll either engage him or scare the daylights out of him by asking a question about what he's going to do for Labor Day.

Apparently mom has discussed at least some of what goes on during pregnancy 'cause he told me he will probably be in school in October when mommy has her baby and go to the hospital to see her and his new baby brother after dinner.

At which point I put on my WTF face as my jaw slackens and I start to drool.

There is a "rest of the story" but it has no entertainment value whatsoever.

The rest of you have a good holiday weekend.

stay safe.
If cowardly and dishonorable men sometimes shoot unarmed men with army pistols or guns, the evil must be prevented by the penitentiary and gallows, and not by a general deprivation of a constitutional privilege.

Hey you kids!! Get off my lawn!!!

They keep making this eternal vigilance thing harder and harder.  Protecting the 2nd amendment is like playing PACMAN - there's no pause button so you can go to the bathroom.

Andiron

• friend
Re: Well, that was confusing.
« Reply #1 on: September 04, 2015, 07:13:54 PM »
asking a question about what he's going to do for Labor Day.

:lol:
"Leftism destroys everything good." -  Ron

There is no fixing stupid. But, you can line it up in front of a wall and offer it a last smoke.

There is no such thing as a "transgender" person.  Only mental illness that should be discouraged.

BobR

• Just a pup compared to a few old dogs here!
  • friend
« Reply #2 on: September 04, 2015, 08:15:52 PM »
That's fine, I just came back from our local Pig Out in the Park (an excuse for culinary excess) and some kid was shoving a Batman inflatable at me asking if I knew his name. I must have told him Bruce Wayne several times and then when he went to dad to confirm (at my suggestion) he was confirmed as Bruce Wayne and I thought the kid was going to cry. That was much more fun than the food. I told SWMBO I wanted to hang around the foot long corn dog stand and watch the girls for technique scouting for a future ex wife. She was not amused. I had a great day!!!!

bob

K Frame

• friend
  • I Am Inimical
Re:
« Reply #3 on: September 05, 2015, 01:11:01 PM »
Be careful. He might be a Stapo snitch!
Carbon Monoxide, sucking the life out of idiots, 'tards, and fools since man tamed fire.

Scout26

• I'm a leaf on the wind.
  • friend
  • I spent a week in that town one night....
« Reply #4 on: September 05, 2015, 07:37:34 PM »
Kid that belongs to the obviously pregnant female in front of  me in the checkout line was staring at me.  I know I both put pants on before leaving the house and checked to see that the zipper was pulled up (all the way).  So I'm figuring it might be because I look like a homeless Santa Claus or it might be because I'm OCing my fancy gun with the scrimshawed ivory grips.  Anyhow, rather than just be stared at I figure I'll either engage him or scare the daylights out of him by asking a question about what he's going to do for Labor Day.

Apparently mom has discussed at least some of what goes on during pregnancy 'cause he told me he will probably be in school in October when mommy has her baby and go to the hospital to see her and his new baby brother after dinner.

At which point I put on my WTF face as my jaw slackens and I start to drool.

There is a "rest of the story" but it has no entertainment value whatsoever.

The rest of you have a good holiday weekend.

stay safe.

Did he then tell you to get off his lawn and get a haircut ya damn hippie...

:P :P :P :P
Some days even my lucky rocketship underpants won't help.

Bring me my Broadsword and a clear understanding.
Get up to the roundhouse on the cliff-top standing.
Take women and children and bed them down.
Bless with a hard heart those that stand with me.
Bless the women and children who firm our hands.
Put our backs to the north wind.
Hold fast by the river.
Sweet memories to drive us on,
for the motherland.

Hawkmoon

• friend
« Reply #5 on: September 05, 2015, 11:14:55 PM »
"Kids say the darndest things."

- Art Linkletter
- - - - - - - - - - - - -
100% Politically Incorrect by Design