Author Topic: Baby Doe identified  (Read 392 times)

vaskidmark

• National Anthem Snob
  • friends
  • WTF?
Baby Doe identified
« on: September 18, 2015, 03:59:03 PM »
http://www.wmur.com/news/baby-doe-identified-1-in-custody-wcvb-reports/35348916

She (the mother) tried to be responsible, but she was on drugs," said Yessiomora Torres (a neighbor). "She talked slurred, she’d come out and smoke a cigarette, her daughter would be crying."

Torres said that when she stopped seeing Bella that she assumed the girl had been taken by the Department of Children and Families.

This is perfectly possible.  Except that either the mother or her boyfriend knows how the child came to be dead and in a trash bag.  And I'll bet whichever one it was shared that information with the other one.

I'm guessing that with the drug involvement these are not so much evil people as they are pathetic.  But go ahead and get your pitchforks and torches and ropes out - it's what good folks do.

stay safe.
If cowardly and dishonorable men sometimes shoot unarmed men with army pistols or guns, the evil must be prevented by the penitentiary and gallows, and not by a general deprivation of a constitutional privilege.

Hey you kids!! Get off my lawn!!!

They keep making this eternal vigilance thing harder and harder.  Protecting the 2nd amendment is like playing PACMAN - there's no pause button so you can go to the bathroom.