Author Topic: Get your water wings & pool float out again  (Read 5070 times)

roo_ster

• Kakistocracy--It's What's For Dinner.
  • friend
  • Hoist the black flag, and begin slitting throats
Regards,

roo_ster

“Fallacies do not cease to be fallacies because they become fashions.”
----G.K. Chesterton

Ben

• Administrator
  • I'm an Extremist!
Re: Get your water wings & pool float out again
« Reply #26 on: October 29, 2015, 12:07:13 PM »

Though this year we in CA may be facing the same thing. I'm thinking about making a johnboat out of scrap plywood laying around here, in case I have to row to the store come February.  =D
"I'm a foolish old man that has been drawn into a wild goose chase by a harpy in trousers and a nincompoop."

vaskidmark

• National Anthem Snob
  • friends
  • WTF?
« Reply #27 on: October 29, 2015, 04:18:54 PM »
Though this year we in CA may be facing the same thing. I'm thinking about making a johnboat out of scrap plywood laying around here, in case I have to row to the store come February.  =D

Don't forget to put in a drain plug so you can get the rainwater out before you go boating to the store.

Oh, yeah - also remember to put the drain plug back in before you go boating to the store.

There is a story associated with that, and fortunately I am associated only as a spectator.

stay safe.
If cowardly and dishonorable men sometimes shoot unarmed men with army pistols or guns, the evil must be prevented by the penitentiary and gallows, and not by a general deprivation of a constitutional privilege.

Hey you kids!! Get off my lawn!!!

They keep making this eternal vigilance thing harder and harder.  Protecting the 2nd amendment is like playing PACMAN - there's no pause button so you can go to the bathroom.

Angel Eyes

• Lying dog-faced pony soldier
  • friend
  • You're not diggin'
« Reply #28 on: October 29, 2015, 04:26:23 PM »

They keep promising/threatening such.  I'll believe it when I see it.
"End of quote.  Repeat the line."
  - Joe 'Ron Burgundy' Biden

vaskidmark

• National Anthem Snob
  • friends
  • WTF?
« Reply #29 on: October 30, 2015, 06:39:35 PM »
Talking heads are reporting flash floods in East Texas and forecasts for flooding in LA.

If you know where high ground is, I'd suggest heading for it.

stay safe.
If cowardly and dishonorable men sometimes shoot unarmed men with army pistols or guns, the evil must be prevented by the penitentiary and gallows, and not by a general deprivation of a constitutional privilege.

Hey you kids!! Get off my lawn!!!

They keep making this eternal vigilance thing harder and harder.  Protecting the 2nd amendment is like playing PACMAN - there's no pause button so you can go to the bathroom.

HeroHog

• Technical Site Pig
  • Administrator
  • It can ALWAYS get worse!
    • FaceButt Profile
« Reply #30 on: October 30, 2015, 07:57:19 PM »
We are gonna be alright where we are...
I might not last very long or be very effective but I'll be a real pain in the ass for a minute!
MOLON LABE!