Author Topic: Here Piggy piggy piggy.  (Read 952 times)

RoadKingLarry

• friends
Here Piggy piggy piggy.
« on: March 31, 2012, 07:18:44 AM »
Got this on the smoke at 6:00am sharp.

Updates to follow.
If ye love wealth better than liberty, the tranquility of servitude better than the animating contest of freedom, go home from us in peace. We ask not your counsels or your arms. Crouch down and lick the hands which feed you. May your chains set lightly upon you, and may posterity forget that you were our countrymen.

Samuel Adams

BlueStarLizzard

• Queen of the Cislords
  • friend
  • Oh please, nobody died last time...
Re: Here Piggy piggy piggy.
« Reply #1 on: March 31, 2012, 07:28:49 AM »
So, what times dinner?

Should I bring some beer, or do you prefer wine?

Thanks again for the invite  =D

(i will say again what I have said many times. It's a shame I have so many cool friends who live where I cannot easily hang out with them. Especially when they post tantilising pictures of food they will be consuming)
"Okay, um, I'm lost. Uh, I'm angry, and I'm armed, so if you two have something that you need to work out --" -Malcolm Reynolds

RoadKingLarry

• friends
« Reply #2 on: March 31, 2012, 07:55:48 AM »
Should be ready about 6:00pm. Some wine would be good.
Come on up.
If ye love wealth better than liberty, the tranquility of servitude better than the animating contest of freedom, go home from us in peace. We ask not your counsels or your arms. Crouch down and lick the hands which feed you. May your chains set lightly upon you, and may posterity forget that you were our countrymen.

Samuel Adams

RoadKingLarry

• friends
« Reply #3 on: March 31, 2012, 03:48:42 PM »
Coming along nicely

Samuel Adams

RoadKingLarry

• friends
« Reply #4 on: March 31, 2012, 10:25:40 PM »
13 hours later it is ready.

Sweet mother of swine that was good.

Samuel Adams

Jim147

• friends
« Reply #5 on: March 31, 2012, 10:29:06 PM »
Looks good.

I've been working about as long as that pig was cooking. But I'm still working. While you seem to be fat and happy. ;)

jim
Sometimes we carry more weight then we owe.
And sometimes goes on and on and on.

BAH-WEEP-GRAAAGHNAH WHEEP NI-NI BONG

RoadKingLarry

• friends
« Reply #6 on: March 31, 2012, 10:44:34 PM »
Well, I was working while it was cooking, cleaned up, tilled and fertilized a 1/4 acre. Planted 4 50' rows of green beans. Worked on my drip irrigation system, mowed about an acre of the rough part of my place, worked with my garden plants in the green house and generally did maintenance on the place.
And to cap the evening my daughter had brought 2 of her baby goats up and one of them ran off into the wooded area across the road so we had a night time goat search in the overgrown, tick infested scrub bush.

Samuel Adams

Hutch

• friend
« Reply #7 on: April 01, 2012, 09:14:56 AM »
Ah, the joys of suburban gardening.  I used to grow ~ 4 different things:

1). The stuff Japanese beetles ate
2). The stuff the deer ate
3). The stuff bunnies and/or squirrels ate
4). The leftovers, that we ate.

In a fit of irrational optimism, I'm gonna try it again.
"My limited experience does not permit me to appreciate the unquestionable wisdom of your decision"

Seems like every day, I'm forced to add to the list of people who can just kiss my hairy ass.

geronimotwo

• friend
« Reply #8 on: April 01, 2012, 01:43:24 PM »
that looks good.  only way to improve it would be to wrap bacon around it first!
make the world idiot proof.....and you will have a world full of idiots. -g2