Author Topic: This little piggy...Again!  (Read 5138 times)

RoadKingLarry

• friends
Re: This little piggy...Again!
« Reply #25 on: June 11, 2012, 10:06:47 AM »
That's why I make it with sausage and sometimes add bacon. I also use fresh ground corn meal. I can get a coarser meal than what you can buy and for my tastes polenta should have a coarse grind.
If ye love wealth better than liberty, the tranquility of servitude better than the animating contest of freedom, go home from us in peace. We ask not your counsels or your arms. Crouch down and lick the hands which feed you. May your chains set lightly upon you, and may posterity forget that you were our countrymen.

Samuel Adams

lupinus

• Southern Mod Trimutive Emeritus
  • friends
Re: This little piggy...Again!
« Reply #26 on: June 11, 2012, 06:10:06 PM »
I know what goes in it. So, no, of bloody course not. It's funny to watch the tourists eat it though.
The reactions ranging from bliss to "dear God get it out!" are indeed amusing.

That's why I make it with sausage and sometimes add bacon. I also use fresh ground corn meal. I can get a coarser meal than what you can buy and for my tastes polenta should have a coarse grind.
I buy the yellow grits from a semi local producer. Little thicker then normal grit grind, and it's normal cornmeal just of the appropriate grind. Works well as polenta.
That is all. *expletive deleted*ck you all, eat *expletive deleted*it, and die in a fire. I have considered writing here a long parting section dedicated to each poster, but I have decided, at length, against it. *expletive deleted*ck you all and Hail Satan.