Author Topic: What's in it that she doesn't want us to know?  (Read 2538 times)

Headless Thompson Gunner

• friend
What's in it that she doesn't want us to know?
« on: June 04, 2015, 03:53:36 PM »
Everyone's favorite Baltimore state's attorney is trying to block public release of Freddy Gray's autopsy.  She says it's because she doesn't want the case to be litigated in the media.  That's laughable because she rushes to the cameras whenever it suits her case (and her career).

So, what's in that autopsy report that she doesn't want us to know about?

I've heard speculation that Freddy was selling drugs on that street corner and had to swallow some of his products when the police started after him.  An overdose in the back of the paddy wagon could explain a lot.  I wonder what that autopsy says about his drug use?

http://www.reuters.com/article/2015/06/04/us-usa-police-baltimore-idUSKBN0OK1QY20150604

SADShooter

• friend
Re: What's in it that she doesn't want us to know?
« Reply #1 on: June 04, 2015, 05:00:08 PM »
It's not likely to be excluded at trial, correct? So this is merely delaying the inevitable.
"Ah, is there any wine so sweet and intoxicating as the tears of a hippie?"-Tamara, View From the Porch

vaskidmark

• National Anthem Snob
  • friends
  • WTF?
« Reply #2 on: June 04, 2015, 05:25:33 PM »
The report should be FOIA-able.  But since  there is no penalty for not complying it may take a court order to pry it loose.

stay safe.
If cowardly and dishonorable men sometimes shoot unarmed men with army pistols or guns, the evil must be prevented by the penitentiary and gallows, and not by a general deprivation of a constitutional privilege.

Hey you kids!! Get off my lawn!!!

They keep making this eternal vigilance thing harder and harder.  Protecting the 2nd amendment is like playing PACMAN - there's no pause button so you can go to the bathroom.

T.O.M.

• friend
« Reply #3 on: June 04, 2015, 06:43:31 PM »
If there are pending criminal charges relating to the pbkic record, like this situation, then the records are generally excepted from FOIA laws until the case is concluded.  Then FOIA laws apply, especially if the documents are admitted in evidence.
No, I'm not mtnbkr.  ;)

a.k.a. "our resident Legal Smeagol."...thanks BryanP
"Anybody can give legal advice - but only licensed attorneys can sell it."...vaskidmark

cassandra and sara's daddy

• friends
Re:
« Reply #4 on: June 04, 2015, 06:46:13 PM »
My understanding and I could be wrong he is attempting to limit the defenses access to some of the information as well
It is much more powerful to seek Truth for one's self.  Seeing and hearing that others seem to have found it can be a motivation.  With me, I was drawn because of much error and bad judgment on my part. Confronting one's own errors and bad judgment is a very life altering situation.  Confronting the errors and bad judgment of others is usually hypocrisy.

by someone older and wiser than I

• friends
It is much more powerful to seek Truth for one's self.  Seeing and hearing that others seem to have found it can be a motivation.  With me, I was drawn because of much error and bad judgment on my part. Confronting one's own errors and bad judgment is a very life altering situation.  Confronting the errors and bad judgment of others is usually hypocrisy.

brimic

• friends
« Reply #6 on: June 04, 2015, 07:53:40 PM »
If the evidence shows that gray was responsible for his own death, are whites and police going to start rioting?
"now you see that evil will always triumph, because good is dumb" -Dark Helmet

"AK47's belong in the hands of soldiers mexican drug cartels"-
Barack Obama

• friends
« Reply #7 on: June 04, 2015, 08:10:00 PM »
I do know that his arrest video has him shamming a leg injury pretty well. Had it looking like they broke his leg. Autopsy preliminary report said no injury. I woukd not put it past him injuring himself. Get a paycheck

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk HD

MechAg94

• friend
« Reply #8 on: June 04, 2015, 08:35:50 PM »
I do know that his arrest video has him shamming a leg injury pretty well. Had it looking like they broke his leg. Autopsy preliminary report said no injury. I woukd not put it past him injuring himself. Get a paycheck

That is the kind of stuff that makes it tough is that a whole lot of people fake injuries to go to the hospital instead of jail.
“It is much more important to kill bad bills than to pass good ones.”  ― Calvin Coolidge

• friends
« Reply #9 on: June 04, 2015, 08:40:23 PM »
Yup in fact the female cop who was called to look at him said she thought he had jailitis

lupinus

• Southern Mod Trimutive Emeritus
  • friends
Re: Re: What's in it that she doesn't want us to know?
« Reply #10 on: June 04, 2015, 08:41:12 PM »
If the evidence shows that gray was responsible for his own death, are whites and police going to start rioting?
Only if it somehow involved their favorite hockey or soccer team winning or loosing a big game. Maybe a Guns and Roses concert.
That is all. *expletive deleted*ck you all, eat *expletive deleted*it, and die in a fire. I have considered writing here a long parting section dedicated to each poster, but I have decided, at length, against it. *expletive deleted*ck you all and Hail Satan.

agricola

• friend
« Reply #11 on: June 04, 2015, 09:57:36 PM »
42 murders in a month, in a city of less than 700,000 people? 
"Idiot!  A long life eating mush is best."
"Make peace, you fools"

Headless Thompson Gunner

• friend
« Reply #12 on: June 04, 2015, 11:09:29 PM »
In a city like Baltimore?  Absolutely.  The politicians have driven the cops off the streets and now the criminals are throwing a party.  It's like pulling the cap off an overheated radiator.  Release the containment and it all boils over.

Can you guys grasp how dysfunctional the social structures are in a place like this?  I don't think Europe has anything that compares.  It's been many generations since the fine citizens in our urban ghettos were able to moderate their own behavior.  

brimic

• friends
« Reply #13 on: June 05, 2015, 12:12:08 AM »
In a city like Baltimore?  Absolutely.  The politicians have driven the cops off the streets and now the criminals are throwing a party.  It's like pulling the cap off an overheated radiator.  Release the containment and it all boils over.

Can you guys grasp how dysfunctional the social structures are in a place like this?  I don't think Europe has anything that compares.  It's been many generations since the fine citizens in our urban ghettos were able to moderate their own behavior.  

Yep, usually the first weekend of the year where the temperatures are above 70 degrees is the official start of the murder season.
"now you see that evil will always triumph, because good is dumb" -Dark Helmet

"AK47's belong in the hands of soldiers mexican drug cartels"-
Barack Obama

griz

• friend
Re:
« Reply #14 on: June 05, 2015, 12:35:29 AM »
My understanding and I could be wrong he is attempting to limit the defenses access to some of the information as well

Is that common practice? I thought (IANAL) that the defense was entitled to all the evidence against them.  As SADS mentioned, that has to be part of the trial, so it can only be a delay at best.
Sent from a stone age computer via an ordinary keyboard.

vaskidmark

• National Anthem Snob
  • friends
  • WTF?
Re:
« Reply #15 on: June 05, 2015, 08:08:42 AM »
Is that common practice? I thought (IANAL) that the defense was entitled to all the evidence against them.  As SADS mentioned, that has to be part of the trial, so it can only be a delay at best.

Not all the evidence, but certainly any exculpatory evidence.

The Bill of Particulars should pretty much cover both the crimes the prosecution says were committed and the manner in which those crimes were committed.  ("Officer X did on or about <date> commit the crime of Z by A, B, C.")  It is very difficult to change a bill of particulars and deviating from it serves as a wonderful reason to appeal as well as reason to uphold an appeal.

stay safe.
If cowardly and dishonorable men sometimes shoot unarmed men with army pistols or guns, the evil must be prevented by the penitentiary and gallows, and not by a general deprivation of a constitutional privilege.

Hey you kids!! Get off my lawn!!!

They keep making this eternal vigilance thing harder and harder.  Protecting the 2nd amendment is like playing PACMAN - there's no pause button so you can go to the bathroom.

Boomhauer

• Former Moderator, fired for embezzlement and abuse of power
  • friends
« Reply #16 on: June 05, 2015, 08:16:05 AM »

Yep.

It's hard to describe the inner city of places like Baltimore. Giant *expletive deleted*ing messes, it's very much like a third world slum. Life is cheap in the ghetto. Many places have given up trying to police the cesspools and just focus on keeping it contained. The liberals have created this crap with their idiotic social policies.

Remember, this is the city where the *expletive deleted*ing animals attacked firefighters (including cutting their hose lines) and EMS workers during the riot.

Quote from: Ben
Holy hell. It's like giving a loaded gun to a chimpanzee...

Quote from: bluestarlizzard
the last thing you need is rabies. You're already angry enough as it is.

OTOH, there wouldn't be a tweeker left in Georgia...

Quote from: Balog
BLOOD FOR THE BLOOD GOD! SKULLS FOR THE SKULL THRONE! AND THROW SOME STEAK ON THE GRILL!

roo_ster

• Kakistocracy--It's What's For Dinner.
  • friend
  • Hoist the black flag, and begin slitting throats
« Reply #17 on: June 05, 2015, 10:15:35 AM »

Baltimore is special, even among dysfunctional cities run by Democrats, in being populated by an especially stupid and violent population.

http://www.lagriffedulion.f2s.com/city.htm
Regards,

roo_ster

“Fallacies do not cease to be fallacies because they become fashions.”
----G.K. Chesterton

tokugawa

• friend
« Reply #18 on: June 05, 2015, 10:30:07 AM »
A different Baltimore, a few centuries ago. 

Bobby Bare.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZNDn6vpGlQM

KD5NRH

• friends
  • I'm too sexy for you people.
« Reply #19 on: June 05, 2015, 10:51:56 AM »
The politicians have driven the cops off the streets and now the criminals are throwing a party.

One of the other students in my aikido class is apparently traveling to Baltimore next week on business.  I noticed he seemed to be practicing a bit more intensely lately.  He's also a black belt in BJJ, so if he ends up using any of it, it might be interesting to hear what combination of methods works well for clearing a path out of a mob.

Unfortunately, they won't let us practice "tear uke's arm off and beat him into submission with it" in the dojo.

• friends