Author Topic: Gun control cities have fewest federal prosecutions of "gun" crimes  (Read 1048 times)

AZRedhawk44

• friends
http://www.usnews.com/news/blogs/washington-whispers/2013/03/28/chicago-los-angeles-new-york-prosecuted-fewest-federal-gun-crimes

Proof that:

1. Gun control is about people control, not guns.
2. The ATF is more interested in prosecuting firearms enthusiasts than criminals that happen to use guns in actual crimes.
3. ATF will manufacture "easy crime" (F&F) in flyover America rather than tackle "hard crime" (gangs, true gun runners, etc).
"But whether the Constitution really be one thing, or another, this much is certain - that it has either authorized such a government as we have had, or has been powerless to prevent it. In either case, it is unfit to exist."
--Lysander Spooner

I reject your authoritah!

T.O.M.

• friend
Re: Gun control cities have fewest federal prosecutions of "gun" crimes
« Reply #1 on: March 28, 2013, 03:39:15 PM »
Well of course they have the fewest gun prosecutions! Since the gun control laws always work, there are darn few gun crimes committed in those places!   ;/
No, I'm not mtnbkr.  ;)

a.k.a. "our resident Legal Smeagol."...thanks BryanP
"Anybody can give legal advice - but only licensed attorneys can sell it."...vaskidmark

cassandra and sara's daddy

• friends
« Reply #2 on: March 28, 2013, 03:40:38 PM »
proof? its not so till i see it on info wars or wnd

wanna try another reason? set of reasons?

It is much more powerful to seek Truth for one's self.  Seeing and hearing that others seem to have found it can be a motivation.  With me, I was drawn because of much error and bad judgment on my part. Confronting one's own errors and bad judgment is a very life altering situation.  Confronting the errors and bad judgment of others is usually hypocrisy.

by someone older and wiser than I

Fitz

• Face-melter
  • friend
  • Floyd Rose is my homeboy
    • My Book
« Reply #3 on: March 28, 2013, 03:43:59 PM »
http://www.usnews.com/news/blogs/washington-whispers/2013/03/28/chicago-los-angeles-new-york-prosecuted-fewest-federal-gun-crimes

Proof that:

1. Gun control is about people control, not guns.
2. The ATF is more interested in prosecuting firearms enthusiasts than criminals that happen to use guns in actual crimes.
3. ATF will manufacture "easy crime" (F&F) in flyover America rather than tackle "hard crime" (gangs, true gun runners, etc).

1.) yes

2.) Yep

3.) Egads, yes.
Fitz

---------------
I have reached a conclusion regarding every member of this forum.
I no longer respect any of you. I hope the following offends you as much as this thread has offended me:
You are all awful people. I mean this *expletive deleted*ing seriously.

-MicroBalrog

brimic

• friends
« Reply #4 on: March 28, 2013, 08:09:06 PM »
Milwaukee's police chief told congress that he wouldn't follow up on 'paper crimes' like felons trying to buy guns, but has stated in the past that he has instructed his officers to 'put to the ground' anyone seen legally carrying in the city.
Best explainstion for his actions is that he's  a big citu chief wannabe trying to act like a lapd Chicago  or nypd cop to  position himself for his next appointment.
pieces ocrap, all of them.
"now you see that evil will always triumph, because good is dumb" -Dark Helmet

"AK47's belong in the hands of soldiers mexican drug cartels"-
Barack Obama

Scout26

• I'm a leaf on the wind.
  • friend
  • I spent a week in that town one night....
« Reply #5 on: March 28, 2013, 09:57:17 PM »
That's because the law-abiding tend to go along peacefully.  Easier arrests = Officer Safety.   So much easier to cart off the inventory of an FFL or arrest the guy selling "illegal" 30 round magazines then go after drug addled gang-bangers who won't hesitate to shoot a cop.
Some days even my lucky rocketship underpants won't help.

Bring me my Broadsword and a clear understanding.
Get up to the roundhouse on the cliff-top standing.
Take women and children and bed them down.
Bless with a hard heart those that stand with me.
Bless the women and children who firm our hands.
Put our backs to the north wind.
Hold fast by the river.
Sweet memories to drive us on,
for the motherland.