Author Topic: Intelligence coup  (Read 956 times)

grampster

• friend
Intelligence coup
« on: November 16, 2005, 10:09:58 AM »
I heard through the office grapevine a little while ago that the Pentagon has found a large quantity of memorandii between Saddam, his sons, and known Al Quaida operatives.  This info ties Saddam, so it is said, definatively to world wide terror.

I hope this is not another urban legend.  If the info is true, I hope it is crowed from the rooftops, if for no other reason than to further strangle the Left in their web of pettifoggery that drives their lust for regaining political power.
"Never wrestle with a pig.  You get dirty, and besides, the pig likes it."  G.B. Shaw

charby

• Necromancer
  • Administrator
  • APS's Resident Sikh/Muslim
Intelligence coup
« Reply #1 on: November 16, 2005, 10:51:12 AM »
well I hope its true and it gets released appropriately and not allowed to spun by the left
Iowa- 88% more livable that the rest of the US

Uranus is a gas giant.

Team 444: Member# 536

TarpleyG

• friend
Intelligence coup
« Reply #2 on: November 16, 2005, 10:52:43 AM »
You'll never hear about it.  To do so would put the Bush administration in a favorable light and we all know that won't be allowed.  Get used to it...we are spoon fed what THEY want us to know.

Greg

The Rabbi

• friend
  • "Ahh, Jeez. Not this sh*t again!"
Intelligence coup
« Reply #3 on: November 16, 2005, 11:28:36 AM »
It seems odd that this was "discovered" just as Bush is getting heat even from his own party over Iraq.  But stranger things have happened.
In any case, Saddam had a 20+ year history of supporting terrorism.  Abu Nidal was found in Baghdad when we invaded.  To say he had no interaction with terrorists is absurd.
I sure hope its true though.
Fight state-sponsored Islamic terrorism: Bomb France now!

Vote Libertarian: It Not Like It Matters Anyway.

Waitone

• friend
Intelligence coup
« Reply #4 on: November 16, 2005, 02:05:19 PM »
http://www.newsmax.com/archives/ic/2005/11/16/122915.shtml

Summarizes a story in the Weekly Standard.  If true I can understand the delay in finding the documents.  Being as jaded as I am, I find it interesting that just as soon as democrats begin thumping the impeachment drum (make no bones about it, impeachment is where this is headed) the story comes out.
"Men, it has been well said, think in herds. It will be seen that they go mad in herds, while they only recover their senses slowly, and one by one."
- Charles Mackay, Scottish journalist, circa 1841

"Our society is run by insane people for insane objectives. I think we're being run by maniacs for maniacal ends and I think I'm liable to be put away as insane for expressing that. That's what's insane about it." - John Lennon

Standing Wolf

• friend
Intelligence coup
« Reply #5 on: November 16, 2005, 07:27:11 PM »
I don't doubt Saddam Hussein was deeply involved in both weapons of mass destructionreal and/or in the makingand international terrorism.

That said", land wars in Asia have a nasty habit of turning ugly and interminable. The Islamic terrorist savagry problem should be turned over to the Air Force, not the Army, Navy, and Marines.
No tyrant should ever be allowed to die of natural causes.