Author Topic: More on the IRS.  (Read 788 times)

Scout26

• I'm a leaf on the wind.
  • friend
  • I spent a week in that town one night....
More on the IRS.
« on: July 19, 2013, 03:52:33 PM »
I think now we know why Ms. Lerner took the 5th.  And Obama's political appointee "just doing his job":

http://oversight.house.gov/release/irs-chief-counsels-office-demanded-information-on-2010-election-activity-of-tea-party-applicants/

So how long before the committee D's go after Mr. Hull like they are going after the IG?

« Last Edit: July 19, 2013, 03:56:44 PM by scout26 »
Some days even my lucky rocketship underpants won't help.

Bring me my Broadsword and a clear understanding.
Get up to the roundhouse on the cliff-top standing.
Take women and children and bed them down.
Bless with a hard heart those that stand with me.
Bless the women and children who firm our hands.
Put our backs to the north wind.
Hold fast by the river.
Sweet memories to drive us on,
for the motherland.

Hutch

• friend
Re: More on the IRS.
« Reply #1 on: July 19, 2013, 08:30:09 PM »
I am despairing of any sense of righteous outrage.  As a society, our moral gyroscopes have tumbled.  The President announces publicly that he's not going to enforce provisions of the law he finds unsuitable (halting deportation of certain illegal aliens) or inconvenient (employer mandates in Obamacare for God's sake).  And no one in a position of power or authority has the stones to call him out on it.  Politicization of the IRS?  Did anyone see that O'Donnel's tax records were leaked to her Democrat opponent during the Senate race????  There should be fresh heads on the pikes, and the news is met with a yawn.

My pessimism grows...
"My limited experience does not permit me to appreciate the unquestionable wisdom of your decision"

Seems like every day, I'm forced to add to the list of people who can just kiss my hairy ass.

Monkeyleg

• friend
  • Tattaglia is a pimp.
    • http://www.gunshopfinder.com
Re: More on the IRS.
« Reply #2 on: July 19, 2013, 08:52:38 PM »
Why do you think we have non-stop coverage of Trayvon Martin?

Finally, though, the scandal is inside the White House. Now we just need a Woodward or Bernstein to start digging.

:rofl:  :rofl:  :rofl:  :rofl:  :rofl: