Author Topic: Call to Murder White People? Eh, no biggy for DHS employee  (Read 2569 times)

Scout26

• I'm a leaf on the wind.
  • friend
  • I spent a week in that town one night....
Call to Murder White People? Eh, no biggy for DHS employee
« on: August 24, 2013, 06:31:49 PM »
http://www.fiscalconservatives.com/videos/HETWPc1FKEY.html

They haven't even asked him to pull down his website, that calls for and I quote"

Warfare is eminent, and in order for Black people to survive the 21st century, we are going to have to kill a lot of whites – more than our christian hearts can possibly count.

When even the Southern Poverty Law Center says this guy's a whack-a-doodle and you need to do something about him, DHS has just dithered.  Probably he'll be promoted.  Right now he's only in charge of buying ammunition and weapons for DHS.  That alone should give everyone a nice warm fuzzy.  I wonder how much ammo and weapons have be "diverted" by him?
« Last Edit: August 25, 2013, 08:35:00 PM by scout26 »
Some days even my lucky rocketship underpants won't help.

Bring me my Broadsword and a clear understanding.
Get up to the roundhouse on the cliff-top standing.
Take women and children and bed them down.
Bless with a hard heart those that stand with me.
Bless the women and children who firm our hands.
Put our backs to the north wind.
Hold fast by the river.
Sweet memories to drive us on,
for the motherland.

Tallpine

• friends
  • Grumpy Old Grandpa
Re: Call to Murder White People? Eh, no biggy for DHS employee
« Reply #1 on: August 24, 2013, 07:46:20 PM »
Warfare is eminent

It glows  ???   =|
Freedom is a heavy load, a great and strange burden for the spirit to undertake. It is not easy. It is not a gift given, but a choice made, and the choice may be a hard one. The road goes upward toward the light; but the laden traveller may never reach the end of it.  - Ursula Le Guin

Fly320s

• friend
  • Formerly, Arthur, King of the Britons
Islamic sex dolls.  Do they blow themselves up?

RoadKingLarry

• friends
« Reply #3 on: August 24, 2013, 10:21:59 PM »
If some random nut job white guy put up a website promoting whites killing blacks, "more than our christian hearts can possibly count." They'd have him locked up in a heart beat, either that or SWAT teamed just so they could kill the family dog.
If ye love wealth better than liberty, the tranquility of servitude better than the animating contest of freedom, go home from us in peace. We ask not your counsels or your arms. Crouch down and lick the hands which feed you. May your chains set lightly upon you, and may posterity forget that you were our countrymen.

Samuel Adams

Hawkmoon

• friend
« Reply #4 on: August 24, 2013, 10:24:31 PM »
Hey, as long as he doesn't actively advocate racial hatred on the clock at work, it's all good, right? He's just exercising his rights under the First Amendment, after all.
- - - - - - - - - - - - -
100% Politically Incorrect by Design

Fitz

• Face-melter
  • friend
  • Floyd Rose is my homeboy
    • My Book
« Reply #5 on: August 24, 2013, 10:36:44 PM »
Hey, as long as he doesn't actively advocate racial hatred on the clock at work, it's all good, right? He's just exercising his rights under the First Amendment, after all.

This

:popcorn:
Fitz

---------------
I have reached a conclusion regarding every member of this forum.
I no longer respect any of you. I hope the following offends you as much as this thread has offended me:
You are all awful people. I mean this *expletive deleted*ing seriously.

-MicroBalrog

Levant

• friend
« Reply #6 on: August 24, 2013, 11:50:55 PM »

I think it depends on whether there is a call to action.

I agree idiots are allowed to be idiots on their own time but this guy is in a sensitive position which requires good judgment and probably a security clearance which this guy should no longer have.  But, then, employers do have a right to have morals clauses in their employment policies.  Mine does.
NEOKShooter on GRM
Republicans: The other Democratic Party

French G.

• friend
  • ohhh sparkles!
« Reply #7 on: August 25, 2013, 02:08:04 AM »
Well considering that I can't put a GTFO or O no! sticker featuring the Obama logo on my car since I drive it on base once a month, yeah. His own time is not his business when you work for the gubmint. I can think of many cases where sailors were called to account for their off time antics. Christ, I ran a chit to advise the chain of command when I got married the first time.
AKA Navy Joe   

I'm so contrarian that I didn't respond to the thread.

Hawkmoon

• friend
« Reply #8 on: August 25, 2013, 02:59:01 AM »
I was being sarcastic.

Guess in the future I'll have to more careful to make that clear.
- - - - - - - - - - - - -
100% Politically Incorrect by Design

Tallpine

• friends
  • Grumpy Old Grandpa
« Reply #9 on: August 25, 2013, 10:40:00 AM »
I was being sarcastic.

Guess in the future I'll have to more careful to make that clear.

Ironic.  That's how I understood it.   =)

But after reading replies I started to wonder ...  =|
Freedom is a heavy load, a great and strange burden for the spirit to undertake. It is not easy. It is not a gift given, but a choice made, and the choice may be a hard one. The road goes upward toward the light; but the laden traveller may never reach the end of it.  - Ursula Le Guin

Levant

• friend
« Reply #10 on: August 25, 2013, 11:13:50 AM »
I knew he was being sarcastic.  But free speech is free speech - as long as you're not inciting violence.  Folks here talk about the coming revolution and defend their right to talk about it.  In that respect, the guy has the same rights to talk about what he believes should be done to fix America.  When there's a call to action then he crosses the line.  I think his site crosses that line but it's a very tough thing for me to say because I don't want him targeted as a terrorist for his beliefs any more than I want to be targeted as a terrorist for my beliefs.

What do you think?  Is there a call to action in his words?  If so, should he be targeted as a terrorist?
NEOKShooter on GRM

Scout26

• I'm a leaf on the wind.
  • friend
  • I spent a week in that town one night....
« Reply #11 on: August 25, 2013, 02:01:08 PM »
Not only is there a call to action (Apparently in some of video "sermons" he goes on and on about killing white people.)  The site is blatantly racist.  Would DHS )or you) be comfortable if the guy who bought weapons and ammo for DHS ran a KKK, Stromfront, or Aryan Nation website?

Then why is this any different.  To me it's not so much the "call to action" as it is the purely racist message and attitude.  
Some days even my lucky rocketship underpants won't help.

Bring me my Broadsword and a clear understanding.
Get up to the roundhouse on the cliff-top standing.
Take women and children and bed them down.
Bless with a hard heart those that stand with me.
Bless the women and children who firm our hands.
Put our backs to the north wind.
Hold fast by the river.
Sweet memories to drive us on,
for the motherland.

lee n. field

• friend
  • tinpot megalomaniac, Paulbot, hardware goon
« Reply #12 on: August 25, 2013, 05:37:56 PM »
Preacherman weights in on the practicalities: Street safety amid a looming 'race war'

I refrained from posting on the murder in Oklahoma last week of an Australian baseball player until more facts were available.  First reports stated that the killers had acted because they were 'bored', but subsequent reports indicate a gang connection - possibly an initiation ritual.

Let me say at once that if the accused are guilty as charged, they're nothing more than a waste of oxygen.  They appear to have become so steeped in evil and indifference to others that I think there's virtually no chance they'll ever reform.  (One of them apparently [at least initially] regarded the whole thing, even his arrest, as inconsequential - even amusing!  He's openly admitted to 'hating white people'.)  I hope the Oklahoma judicial system will lock them up and throw away the key . . . but I fear that may not happen.  Their youth may yet allow at least some of them to get away with minimal punishment for their crimes.

The problem is, these three offenders are not alone in this.  There are many like them, some already out on the streets after committing violent crimes, because the judicial system fails us by not keeping them locked up.  The 'revolving door' justice system is a problem nationwide, and internationally too.  (If you follow the links in the preceding sentence, watch your blood pressure!)  Furthermore, they're going back to a 'ghetto culture' in which a false, misleading Black history has been made up out of whole cloth.  (This has been going on for a long time:  for an early example, see the utterly ridiculous 'Moorish myth' - link is to an Adobe Acrobat document in .PDF format).  Whites are blamed for everything, while (largely Black) gangsters and thugs are held up as role models to be admired and emulated.  (Just look at the whole 'gangsta rap' scene to see what I mean.  From my experience as a prison chaplain, I can assure you that 'gangsta rap' is endemic behind bars - and the three alleged murderers are even more immersed in that culture right now, because they're behind bars with other criminals.)

Fellow blogger DiveMedic puts it bluntly:  "many American blacks have decided to declare a race war against whites in this country".  Based on my prison chaplaincy experience and extensive exposure to inner-city racial ghettoes, I agree with him.  He offers these suggestions for how we should conduct ourselves:

Don't travel on foot in areas of town where minorities congregate.
    Keep your head on a swivel. If it looks hinky, get out of there.
    Staying in a crowded area may not help you, as the crowd itself may be targeting you.
    Be armed at all times.
    Have an escape plan.
    Putting a video recorder in your car wouldn't be a bad idea.

There's more at the link.  Recommended reading.

I've already written about the changing urban self-defense environment.  This latest incident merely reinforces what I said there, and makes it more urgent.  If you live in, or travel through, or visit, an area in or near which such gang activities are prevalent, or that's near a racial ghetto, be aware of the danger, and act accordingly.  Your life may quite literally depend on it.
In thy presence is fulness of joy.
At thy right hand pleasures for evermore.

cassandra and sara's daddy

• friends
« Reply #13 on: August 25, 2013, 07:50:34 PM »
didn't they gig some feds for attending a "good old boys" gathering on their own time?

a couple years back?
It is much more powerful to seek Truth for one's self.  Seeing and hearing that others seem to have found it can be a motivation.  With me, I was drawn because of much error and bad judgment on my part. Confronting one's own errors and bad judgment is a very life altering situation.  Confronting the errors and bad judgment of others is usually hypocrisy.

by someone older and wiser than I

cassandra and sara's daddy

• friends
« Reply #14 on: August 25, 2013, 07:57:34 PM »
and look at the s storm the round up unleashed  with end result   zilch
http://www.justice.gov/oig/special/9603/exec.htm
It is much more powerful to seek Truth for one's self.  Seeing and hearing that others seem to have found it can be a motivation.  With me, I was drawn because of much error and bad judgment on my part. Confronting one's own errors and bad judgment is a very life altering situation.  Confronting the errors and bad judgment of others is usually hypocrisy.

by someone older and wiser than I

Levant

• friend
« Reply #15 on: August 25, 2013, 08:27:31 PM »
So this guy should definitely have his First Amendment protection of freedom of speech.  But he should not have a job.  I will go along with that.
NEOKShooter on GRM

Blakenzy

• friend
« Reply #16 on: August 30, 2013, 10:41:44 AM »
DHS is a security, not LE, agency, and security agencies are in the business of protecting the State, not little old you. DHS agency in particular does so from domestic (read citizen) threats. Apparently, typically "white" constitution reading, gun buying folk are getting on their nerves. According to government critters, when people of a certain race get angry, they riot. When people of another race get angry, there is revolution... you do the math. Of course that´s just my own interpretation of their .gov thought process, attempting to explain the "kill whitey rhetoric".
"Knowledge will forever govern ignorance, and a people who mean to be their own governors, must arm themselves with the power knowledge gives. A popular government without popular information or the means of acquiring it, is but a prologue to a farce or a tragedy or perhaps both"