Author Topic: Trump will most likely be the nominee  (Read 15893 times)

grampster

• friend
Re: Trump will most likely be the nominee
« Reply #75 on: May 03, 2016, 05:51:02 PM »
I have an idea that Trump doesn't like being told what to do.  Since Democrats main occupation is telling people what to do, perhaps Trump might be a roadblock to some of the SJW crap.

Trump to me is like concealed carry.  You know America is Shall Issue, but you don't know if he's carrying or not.  I don't think he'd be as dangerous to liberty and the economy and immigration as Hillary would be.
"Never wrestle with a pig.  You get dirty, and besides, the pig likes it."  G.B. Shaw

TommyGunn

• friend
  • Stuck in full auto since birth.
« Reply #76 on: May 03, 2016, 07:10:47 PM »
Do you think Hillary wrote hers?

Do you believe ANY politician actually wrote any book with his/her name on it?

First, I was not aware Hillary had written a book, and wouldn't buy it, nor read it if it were given to me free.
Second, I would think very few policritters write their own book.  So what?
MOLON LABE   "Through ignorance of what is good and what is bad, the life of men is greatly perplexed." ~~ Cicero

Balog

• Unrepentant race traitor
  • friends
  • What if we tried more?
« Reply #77 on: May 03, 2016, 07:13:14 PM »
Trump actually defended his own family?!?  How amazing that someone would defend their own spawn against outsider criticism!  Why, we never see that kind of behavior!

It's a nice change of pace from him fantasizing about banging his daughter.
Quote from: French G.
I was always pleasant, friendly and within arm's reach of a gun.

Quote from: Standing Wolf
If government is the answer, it must have been a really, really, really stupid question.

cassandra and sara's daddy

• friends
« Reply #78 on: May 03, 2016, 07:33:39 PM »
First, I was not aware Hillary had written a book, and wouldn't buy it, nor read it if it were given to me free.
So do you believe the statements he made in his book?
It is much more powerful to seek Truth for one's self.  Seeing and hearing that others seem to have found it can be a motivation.  With me, I was drawn because of much error and bad judgment on my part. Confronting one's own errors and bad judgment is a very life altering situation.  Confronting the errors and bad judgment of others is usually hypocrisy.

by someone older and wiser than I

• friends
« Reply #79 on: May 03, 2016, 07:34:14 PM »
It's a nice change of pace from him fantasizing about banging his daughter.
Hey but he explains it! She's got a great rack
It is much more powerful to seek Truth for one's self.  Seeing and hearing that others seem to have found it can be a motivation.  With me, I was drawn because of much error and bad judgment on my part. Confronting one's own errors and bad judgment is a very life altering situation.  Confronting the errors and bad judgment of others is usually hypocrisy.

Fitz

• Face-melter
  • friend
  • Floyd Rose is my homeboy
    • My Book
« Reply #80 on: May 03, 2016, 08:55:53 PM »
innernets is talking about Cruz dropping out.

About to get interesting.

Fitz

---------------
I have reached a conclusion regarding every member of this forum.
I no longer respect any of you. I hope the following offends you as much as this thread has offended me:
You are all awful people. I mean this *expletive deleted*ing seriously.

-MicroBalrog

Hawkmoon

• friend
« Reply #81 on: May 03, 2016, 09:00:20 PM »

http://www.amazon.com/It-Takes-Village-Lessons-Children/dp/0684825457?tag=duckduckgo-d-20
- - - - - - - - - - - - -
100% Politically Incorrect by Design

Hawkmoon

• friend
« Reply #82 on: May 03, 2016, 09:01:55 PM »
- - - - - - - - - - - - -
100% Politically Incorrect by Design

• friends
Re:
« Reply #83 on: May 03, 2016, 09:15:18 PM »
Yup

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G890A using Tapatalk

roo_ster

• Kakistocracy--It's What's For Dinner.
  • friend
  • Hoist the black flag, and begin slitting throats
« Reply #84 on: May 03, 2016, 09:23:26 PM »
Not to worry, since we'll get the leadership we deserve.

I think cruz could have won it if he had gone into the military, even as a reservist or national guard and had no choice but to learn to deal with regular folk.  As it was his personality is straight out of uncanny valley and the billionaire had a better rapor with regular folk.
Regards,

roo_ster

“Fallacies do not cease to be fallacies because they become fashions.”
----G.K. Chesterton

BlueStarLizzard

• Queen of the Cislords
  • friend
  • Oh please, nobody died last time...
« Reply #85 on: May 03, 2016, 09:41:50 PM »
Not to worry, since we'll get the leadership we deserve.

Reality TV Star or Criminal.

Why is it that whenever I agree with you, it's always on the most depressing of topics?
"Okay, um, I'm lost. Uh, I'm angry, and I'm armed, so if you two have something that you need to work out --" -Malcolm Reynolds

TommyGunn

• friend
« Reply #86 on: May 04, 2016, 12:49:31 AM »
So do you believe the statements he made in his book?
No more, nor less, than I believe anything else he, or any other policritters says.
MOLON LABE   "Through ignorance of what is good and what is bad, the life of men is greatly perplexed." ~~ Cicero

TommyGunn

• friend
« Reply #87 on: May 04, 2016, 12:52:07 AM »

http://www.amazon.com/It-Takes-Village-Lessons-Children/dp/0684825457?tag=duckduckgo-d-20
That was---what, 20 years ago?
I seem to recall Bill wrote a book explaining his tax policies called, "It Takes a Pillage." [tinfoil]

Jamisjockey

• Booze-fueled paragon of pointless cruelty and wanton sadism
  • friend
  • Your mom sends me care packages
« Reply #88 on: May 04, 2016, 08:17:51 AM »
Well if I bother this year, it will be to vote third party.  (L) most likely.
JD

The price of a lottery ticket seems to be the maximum most folks are willing to risk toward the dream of becoming a one-percenter. “Robert Hollis”

Ron

• friends
  • Like a tree planted by the rivers of water
    • What I believe ...
« Reply #89 on: May 04, 2016, 08:47:34 AM »
The (Republican) people have spoken.
For the invisible things of him since the creation of the world are clearly seen, being perceived through the things that are made, even his everlasting power and divinity, that they may be without excuse. Because knowing God, they didn’t glorify him as God, and didn’t give thanks, but became vain in their reasoning, and their senseless heart was darkened. Professing themselves to be wise, they became fools.

Perd Hapley

• Superstar of the Internet
  • friend
  • My prepositions are on/in
« Reply #90 on: May 04, 2016, 10:08:21 AM »

Most presidential candidates write a book get some propaganda ghost-written for them, prior to running.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Hillary_Clinton#Writings_and_recordings
"Doggies are angel babies!" -- my wife

TommyGunn

• friend
« Reply #91 on: May 04, 2016, 12:14:11 PM »

Most presidential candidates write a book get some propaganda ghost-written for them, prior to running.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Hillary_Clinton#Writings_and_recordings
Yea....  by the time I'm through watching the B*S* they spew on TV news shows and other media I don't think I could stomach reading a whole book by most of these tinplated twerps.

Perd Hapley

• friend
« Reply #92 on: May 04, 2016, 12:56:43 PM »
I feel your pain.

I originally used it only for the trotskyite Jews who got mugged by history and began to oppose communism in the late 20th century and then infiltrated both conservatism and the GOP.  I'd get cranky when someone would call a gentile a neo-con. 

Thing is, they infiltrated conservatism as entryists and then managed to stomp out almost all of old-school American-focused conservatism.  So sometime after Reagan's election, conservative ~ neoconservative.  Jeane Kirkpatrick is an early example, but you can see the strain run brightly through GWB and the current neo-con sort, no matter if jew or gentile.  I guess you could call them, "rootless self-serving globalist corporatists" but that is not as pithy as neo-con.

I am not yet ready to spread the term even farther to include folk who never claimed to be conservative. 

Conspiracy Co-worker has now informed me that I am the world's only hipster neo-con. While I find this hilarious, I am dismayed to find that @hipsterneocon is already taken. Makes sense, I guess. The two labels no one claims for themselves, and that have become catch-all insults for anyone we don't like.

• friends
Re: Re: Trump will most likely be the nominee
« Reply #93 on: May 04, 2016, 01:31:16 PM »
No more, nor less, than I believe anything else he, or any other policritters says.
So what do you believe here
https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=xq5XPM-9KRU&ab_channel=TheElect

roo_ster

• friend
« Reply #94 on: May 04, 2016, 01:36:25 PM »

Conspiracy Co-worker has now informed me that I am the world's only hipster neo-con. While I find this hilarious, I am dismayed to find that @hipsterneocon is already taken. Makes sense, I guess. The two labels no one claims for themselves, and that have become catch-all insults for anyone we don't like.

So, have you read Rod Dreher's "Crunchy Con?"
http://www.amazon.com/Crunchy-Cons-Birkenstocked-evangelical-homeschooling/dp/1400050642?ie=UTF8&keywords=crunchy%20con&qid=1462383056&ref_=sr_1_1&sr=8-1
http://www.amazon.com/Crunchy-Cons-Conservative-Counterculture-Return-ebook/dp/B003DYGO7S?ie=UTF8&keywords=crunchy%20con&qid=1462383056&ref_=sr_1_2&sr=8-2

Sub-titled variously, "How Birkenstocked Burkeans, gun-loving organic gardeners, evangelical free-range farmers, hip homeschooling mamas, right-wing nature lovers and their diverse crowd of countercultural conservatives plan to save America (or at least the Republican Party)."  Or, less volubly, "The New Conservative Counterculture and Its Return to Roots."
Regards,

roo_ster

----G.K. Chesterton

TommyGunn

• friend
« Reply #95 on: May 04, 2016, 05:40:21 PM »
So what do you believe here
https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=xq5XPM-9KRU&ab_channel=TheElect

You're joking, right?  Do you know how many times Trump has flip-flopped, and "walked back a story?" 
If I had a penny for them all,  I'D by myself a castle on an enchanted island [tinfoil].

RocketMan

• Mad Rocket Scientist
  • friend
  • Semper Fidelis
« Reply #96 on: May 04, 2016, 05:45:10 PM »
And now Kasich is out.  Suspended his campaign late this afternoon.  That locks it for Trump, minus any shenanigans at the convention.
If there really was intelligent life on other planets, we'd be sending them foreign aid.

Conservatives see George Orwell's "1984" as a cautionary tale.  Progressives view it as a "how to" manual.

My wife often says to me, "You are evil and must be destroyed." She may be right.

Liberals believe one should never let reason, logic and facts get in the way of a good emotional argument.

Balog

• Unrepentant race traitor
  • friends
  • What if we tried more?
« Reply #97 on: May 04, 2016, 11:35:43 PM »
So, have you read Rod Dreher's "Crunchy Con?"

Dreher is an interesting dude. Makes me want to attend an Orthodox church with a priest who does the Mass in Latin facing away from the congregation.
Quote from: French G.
I was always pleasant, friendly and within arm's reach of a gun.

Quote from: Standing Wolf
If government is the answer, it must have been a really, really, really stupid question.

roo_ster

• friend
« Reply #98 on: May 05, 2016, 06:32:58 AM »
Dreher is an interesting dude. Makes me want to attend an Orthodox church with a priest who does the Mass in Latin facing away from the congregation.
Interesting yes.  But the man is the consummate navel gazer who will never accomplish anything of use.  He introspects himself into paralysis in the face of any positive action.  Any action is always quibbled to the point he can not support the action because the man acting in the face of evil or cultural rot somehow did not take rods belly button lint seriously enough for the tragically introspective author to support him in good conscience.

He makes a career of making the perfect the enemy of the good.  And of elevating consumer choices to the level of biblical doctrine.
Regards,

roo_ster

----G.K. Chesterton

Perd Hapley

• friend
« Reply #99 on: May 05, 2016, 12:21:57 PM »
Were I Trump, I'd do Obama one better, by rolling out my Office of the President-Elect podium right now.  :lol: