Author Topic: "Wrong hood bitch"  (Read 9778 times)

brimic

• friends
"Wrong hood bitch"
« on: August 30, 2015, 10:28:54 AM »
http://www.liveleak.com/view?i=beb_1440694490

Reason #56871 why I carry and also make sure my vehicle is gassed up within the confines of a lilly white crime free suburb before going to work.
"now you see that evil will always triumph, because good is dumb" -Dark Helmet

"AK47's belong in the hands of soldiers mexican drug cartels"-
Barack Obama

Andiron

• friend
Re: "Wrong hood bitch"
« Reply #1 on: August 30, 2015, 11:09:20 AM »
Animals.
"Leftism destroys everything good." -  Ron

There is no fixing stupid. But, you can line it up in front of a wall and offer it a last smoke.

There is no such thing as a "transgender" person.  Only mental illness that should be discouraged.

Jamisjockey

• Booze-fueled paragon of pointless cruelty and wanton sadism
  • friend
  • Your mom sends me care packages
« Reply #2 on: August 30, 2015, 11:10:41 AM »
Any one of those foot stomps to her melon could have been fatal.  The more I see *expletive deleted*it like this, the more I'm convinced that any physical altercation should be met with lethal force.
JD

The price of a lottery ticket seems to be the maximum most folks are willing to risk toward the dream of becoming a one-percenter. “Robert Hollis”

Tallpine

• friends
  • Grumpy Old Grandpa
« Reply #3 on: August 30, 2015, 11:35:59 AM »
Maybe we should be bombing neighborhoods in the Midwest instead of villages in the Mid-East  ???   =|
Freedom is a heavy load, a great and strange burden for the spirit to undertake. It is not easy. It is not a gift given, but a choice made, and the choice may be a hard one. The road goes upward toward the light; but the laden traveller may never reach the end of it.  - Ursula Le Guin

230RN

• saw it coming.
  • friend
  • ...shall not be allowed.
« Reply #4 on: August 30, 2015, 12:37:06 PM »
I'm discovering there is a distinct difference between prejudice and postjudice.
WHATEVER YOUR DEFINITION OF "INFRINGE " IS, YOU SHOULDN'T BE DOING IT.

Boomhauer

• Former Moderator, fired for embezzlement and abuse of power
  • friends
« Reply #5 on: August 30, 2015, 01:36:22 PM »
Any one of those foot stomps to her melon could have been fatal.  The more I see *expletive deleted*it like this, the more I'm convinced that any physical altercation should be met with lethal force.

If I wanted to volunteer for a fist fight I would step into a boxing ring or a dojo.

Come against me and I don't care if you are armed, unarmed, woman, man, teenager, white, black, Hispanic, Asian, or anything else. I will use overwhelming violence to stop any attackers.
« Last Edit: August 30, 2015, 02:57:23 PM by Boomhauer »
Quote from: Ben
Holy hell. It's like giving a loaded gun to a chimpanzee...

Quote from: bluestarlizzard
the last thing you need is rabies. You're already angry enough as it is.

OTOH, there wouldn't be a tweeker left in Georgia...

Quote from: Balog
BLOOD FOR THE BLOOD GOD! SKULLS FOR THE SKULL THRONE! AND THROW SOME STEAK ON THE GRILL!

zahc

• friend
« Reply #6 on: August 30, 2015, 01:39:22 PM »
Standing buy to see this senseless racial violence on the national news, and bracing for the riots.
Maybe a rare occurence, but then you only have to get murdered once to ruin your whole day.
--Tallpine

roo_ster

• Kakistocracy--It's What's For Dinner.
  • friend
  • Hoist the black flag, and begin slitting throats
« Reply #7 on: August 30, 2015, 04:02:05 PM »
Hey, looks like I forgot to return my truck gun to my back seat since I cleaned it out last week.  I will go remedy that.
Regards,

roo_ster

“Fallacies do not cease to be fallacies because they become fashions.”
----G.K. Chesterton

vaskidmark

• National Anthem Snob
  • friends
  • WTF?
« Reply #8 on: August 30, 2015, 04:03:03 PM »
Standing buy to see this senseless racial violence on the national news, and bracing for the riots.

Want me to bring you back a snack while you are waiting?

stay safe.
If cowardly and dishonorable men sometimes shoot unarmed men with army pistols or guns, the evil must be prevented by the penitentiary and gallows, and not by a general deprivation of a constitutional privilege.

Hey you kids!! Get off my lawn!!!

They keep making this eternal vigilance thing harder and harder.  Protecting the 2nd amendment is like playing PACMAN - there's no pause button so you can go to the bathroom.

cassandra and sara's daddy

• friends
Re: Re: "Wrong hood bitch"
« Reply #9 on: August 30, 2015, 04:09:24 PM »
Any one of those foot stomps to her melon could have been fatal.  The more I see *expletive deleted*it like this, the more I'm convinced that any physical altercation should be met with lethal force.
Wanna bet what kinda watered down charges he faces? If any?

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G890A using Tapatalk
It is much more powerful to seek Truth for one's self.  Seeing and hearing that others seem to have found it can be a motivation.  With me, I was drawn because of much error and bad judgment on my part. Confronting one's own errors and bad judgment is a very life altering situation.  Confronting the errors and bad judgment of others is usually hypocrisy.

by someone older and wiser than I

SADShooter

• friend
« Reply #10 on: August 30, 2015, 04:50:13 PM »
If I wanted to volunteer for a fist fight I would step into a boxing ring or a dojo.

Come against me and I don't care if you are armed, unarmed, woman, man, teenager, white, black, Hispanic, Asian, or anything else. I will use overwhelming violence to stop any attackers.

You're correct, of course, but there is still the widely held perception that a weapon is required to present a real threat. You would hope the popularity of MMA, etc., to say nothing of actual incidents (Martin, Brown) would change this, but it still seems prevalent.
"Ah, is there any wine so sweet and intoxicating as the tears of a hippie?"-Tamara, View From the Porch

BlueStarLizzard

• Queen of the Cislords
  • friend
  • Oh please, nobody died last time...
« Reply #11 on: August 30, 2015, 05:19:15 PM »

The joys of being a big dude who actually doesn't really need much martial arts training to do some serious damage.
Hulk smash.

But it is the correct mentality, and if you go down fighting, at least you'll provide the criminalists with plenty of evidence of your attacker.
"Okay, um, I'm lost. Uh, I'm angry, and I'm armed, so if you two have something that you need to work out --" -Malcolm Reynolds

KD5NRH

• friends
  • I'm too sexy for you people.
« Reply #12 on: August 30, 2015, 05:30:46 PM »
You would hope the popularity of MMA, etc., to say nothing of actual incidents (Martin, Brown) would change this, but it still seems prevalent.

I'd be more likely to cite Pedro Alcazar, Becky Zerlentes, Sonny Boy West, and other professional athletes in excellent physical condition who died from injuries suffered in sanctioned, refereed, weapon-free competition.  Then there's no need to argue that any infirmities make me more susceptible to serious consequences or anything else; a perfectly healthy, strong and skilled person can undeniably be beaten to death with only fists.

Edit to add: It's also worth noting that the fatal fight for each of these involved a single opponent of similar skill, size and strength, (and in at least Zerlentes' case, she was wearing padded headgear as she was a Jujitsu instructor participating as an amateur boxer) so it's not necessary to be facing a significantly larger, stronger or more experienced opponent to be in fear of a lethal unarmed attack.
« Last Edit: August 30, 2015, 08:05:30 PM by KD5NRH »

brimic

• friends
« Reply #13 on: August 30, 2015, 06:23:26 PM »
Hey, looks like I forgot to return my truck gun to my back seat since I cleaned it out last week.  I will go remedy that.

I took a day long close quarters gun handling/combatives class yesterday...
The trainer threw out a sobering group of numbers involving a training group in his area in Kansas.... out of 10,000 people who went through the traing courses, the record was 64-3-5. 64, clean shoots where the ccwer made it out alive, 3 where the ccwer was killed, and 5 'forfeits' where the person was killed because they left their gun at home that day.

Barack Obama

Fly320s

• friend
  • Formerly, Arthur, King of the Britons
« Reply #14 on: August 30, 2015, 07:31:34 PM »
The trainer threw out a sobering group of numbers involving a training group in his area in Kansas.... out of 10,000 people who went through the traing courses, the record was 64-3-5. 64, clean shoots where the ccwer made it out alive, 3 where the ccwer was killed, and 5 'forfeits' where the person was killed because they left their gun at home that day.

Who was the trainer?
Islamic sex dolls.  Do they blow themselves up?

brimic

• friends
« Reply #15 on: August 30, 2015, 07:47:21 PM »

Barack Obama

Tallpine

• friends
  • Grumpy Old Grandpa
« Reply #16 on: August 30, 2015, 08:19:12 PM »

64 out of 10,000 people had to actually shoot in self defense ???

Freedom is a heavy load, a great and strange burden for the spirit to undertake. It is not easy. It is not a gift given, but a choice made, and the choice may be a hard one. The road goes upward toward the light; but the laden traveller may never reach the end of it.  - Ursula Le Guin

Triphammer

• friend
« Reply #17 on: August 30, 2015, 08:55:29 PM »
Seventy-two needed to shoot, Five didn't bring a gun and three lost, regardless of whether or not they shot.

brimic

• friends
« Reply #18 on: August 30, 2015, 09:06:48 PM »
64 out of 10,000 people had to actually shoot in self defense ???

That number seems awfully high, but I think the context he was using was that  most of the students were LEOs.

Barack Obama

Tallpine

• friends
  • Grumpy Old Grandpa
« Reply #19 on: August 30, 2015, 09:26:21 PM »
That number seems awfully high, but I think the context he was using was that  most of the students were LEOs.

Shooting innocent black kids, no doubt  =D

Andiron

• friend
« Reply #20 on: August 30, 2015, 10:06:32 PM »
Shooting innocent black kids, no doubt  =D

Now now,  at least use the correct narrative.  Is "Unarmed Teenager".

I automatically translate that into "non-white gangbanger that had it coming" anymore.
"Leftism destroys everything good." -  Ron

There is no fixing stupid. But, you can line it up in front of a wall and offer it a last smoke.

There is no such thing as a "transgender" person.  Only mental illness that should be discouraged.

Ron

• friends
  • Like a tree planted by the rivers of water
    • What I believe ...
« Reply #21 on: August 30, 2015, 10:52:36 PM »
Had a yout' knock on the door tonight at 0 dark thirty trying to pull the candy scam. 6 bucks for a candy bar!!

I politely sent him on his way and then called the po po. They were already in route as someone else had already called.

Every so often the building down the street with section 8 transplants from Chicago gets a new batch of folks who don't know how to act in the burbs.

This hood won't tolerate even petty crime.

I'm not very vigilant with locks and occasionally forget to close the garage door. With all the bikes and tools in there that could come back to bite me.

No more condition white, I've moved into condition grey :)

For the invisible things of him since the creation of the world are clearly seen, being perceived through the things that are made, even his everlasting power and divinity, that they may be without excuse. Because knowing God, they didn’t glorify him as God, and didn’t give thanks, but became vain in their reasoning, and their senseless heart was darkened. Professing themselves to be wise, they became fools.

vaskidmark

• National Anthem Snob
  • friends
  • WTF?
« Reply #22 on: August 31, 2015, 06:58:48 AM »
That's the Condition Gray of grouchiness, right?

stay safe.
If cowardly and dishonorable men sometimes shoot unarmed men with army pistols or guns, the evil must be prevented by the penitentiary and gallows, and not by a general deprivation of a constitutional privilege.

Hey you kids!! Get off my lawn!!!

They keep making this eternal vigilance thing harder and harder.  Protecting the 2nd amendment is like playing PACMAN - there's no pause button so you can go to the bathroom.

Ron

• friends
  • Like a tree planted by the rivers of water
    • What I believe ...
« Reply #23 on: August 31, 2015, 08:13:10 AM »
That's the Condition Gray of grouchiness, right?

stay safe.

Indeed

It was a good ten minutes before I convinced myself to call the cops. First it will be the candy scam, then burglary of cars, then of garages and next thing you know you have a problem.

For the invisible things of him since the creation of the world are clearly seen, being perceived through the things that are made, even his everlasting power and divinity, that they may be without excuse. Because knowing God, they didn’t glorify him as God, and didn’t give thanks, but became vain in their reasoning, and their senseless heart was darkened. Professing themselves to be wise, they became fools.

HeroHog

• Technical Site Pig
  • Administrator
  • It can ALWAYS get worse!
    • FaceButt Profile
« Reply #24 on: August 31, 2015, 08:21:25 AM »
I live in an OK neighborhood but answer the door with my Glock in hand behind my back. Same when I hear suspicious noises where I shouldn't (between my and my neighbor's house, my garage area/back yard). Of course, unless I am going to the VA, it travels everywhere I do.
I might not last very long or be very effective but I'll be a real pain in the ass for a minute!
MOLON LABE!