Author Topic: I see a planet thats glowing red.... (obscure music)  (Read 728 times)

Sindawe

• friend
  • Vashneesht
I see a planet thats glowing red.... (obscure music)
« on: August 31, 2006, 12:44:18 AM »
Shot in the dark, is anybody here familiar with the album "Pink World" by Planet P Project (released in 1984 IIRC) and know a source domestic or import for a CD copy of the album?  I've an old cassette copy somewhere that is badly worn and I'd like to add the album to my collection.  I've been decently successful in finding obscure music on CD, but this one continues to eludes me.

Same vein, in the late 80s there was a song/video that got some rotation on MTV that had the lyrics "...static on the radio, where did all the people go?" that I think was by the same artist, but searches on the 'Net have turned up naught.  Sound familiar?
I am free, no matter what rules surround me. If I find them tolerable, I tolerate them; if I find them too obnoxious, I break them. I am free because I know that I alone am morally responsible for everything I do.

client32

• friend
Admit nothing, deny everything, make counter-accusations - APS homepage 3/4/05 - 5/20/05

Never ask a man where he is from. If he is from Texas he will tell you. If he isn't there's no need to embarass him.

SteveS

• The Voice of Reason
  • friends
I see a planet thats glowing red.... (obscure music)
« Reply #2 on: August 31, 2006, 09:54:08 AM »
I remember Planet P Project!  I think I have the actual vinyl album packed away somewhere.  It was clear pink, IIRC.

I just checked e-bay and there are several on cd or album.
Profanity is the linguistic crutch of the inarticulate mother****er.