Author Topic: Cuba  (Read 10207 times)

Fly320s

• friend
  • Formerly, Arthur, King of the Britons
Re: Cuba
« Reply #75 on: December 27, 2014, 05:17:37 PM »
So....you think it's OK to shoot down unarmed civie Cessna 172s and murder the occupants?  That's what it is. :O   
The U.S. pilots responding to the Soviet Tupelovs didn't "choose to,"  they were following orders in compliance with U.S. and International laws.

Yes, when those aircraft illegally penetrate Cuban airspace.

The US still had the legal option to shoot down the Bears, just like Russia did to the U2.
Islamic sex dolls.  Do they blow themselves up?

zxcvbob

• friend
« Reply #76 on: December 27, 2014, 05:18:45 PM »
You got it wrong. I hate the Castro's more than obama

I believe you.  But it's interesting that Castro rated a capital letter and obama didn't.
"It's good, though..."

cassandra and sara's daddy

• friends
« Reply #77 on: December 27, 2014, 05:23:56 PM »
One of them can say they actually worked for a living once. I can respect that

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
It is much more powerful to seek Truth for one's self.  Seeing and hearing that others seem to have found it can be a motivation.  With me, I was drawn because of much error and bad judgment on my part. Confronting one's own errors and bad judgment is a very life altering situation.  Confronting the errors and bad judgment of others is usually hypocrisy.

by someone older and wiser than I

Ben

• Administrator
  • I'm an Extremist!
« Reply #78 on: December 27, 2014, 05:43:06 PM »
One of them can say they actually worked for a living once. I can respect that

:laugh:
"I'm a foolish old man that has been drawn into a wild goose chase by a harpy in trousers and a nincompoop."

TommyGunn

• friend
  • Stuck in full auto since birth.
« Reply #79 on: December 27, 2014, 11:57:51 PM »
Yes, when those aircraft illegally penetrate Cuban airspace.

The US still had the legal option to shoot down the Bears, just like Russia did to the U2.

:facepalm:

\/ \/ \/ \/ \/ \/ \/ \/

And if you are gonna shoot em down you should do it when they actually are in Cuban airspace. Clinton pulled a Kennedy at the bay of pigs on that one by letting the Cubans chase the last plane so close to us.

Fly320, you might want to go back to the drawingboard ;)
MOLON LABE   "Through ignorance of what is good and what is bad, the life of men is greatly perplexed." ~~ Cicero

• friends
« Reply #80 on: December 28, 2014, 05:18:37 AM »
Clinton sent a message when he didn't even scramble in response to the Cubans chasing a us registered flight that close to the us. No gonads. He probably needed a focus group first.
If those 2 mags had been fireballs that woulda been just fine. But totally outa character

It is much more powerful to seek Truth for one's self.  Seeing and hearing that others seem to have found it can be a motivation.  With me, I was drawn because of much error and bad judgment on my part. Confronting one's own errors and bad judgment is a very life altering situation.  Confronting the errors and bad judgment of others is usually hypocrisy.

Fly320s

• friend
« Reply #81 on: December 28, 2014, 10:30:49 AM »
:facepalm:

\/ \/ \/ \/ \/ \/ \/ \/

Fly320, you might want to go back to the drawingboard ;)

Those aircraft illegally penetrated Cuban airspace on numerous occasions. They were officially warned by Cuba and the US State department to stop. They didn't stop.  The leader, Jose Basulto, was warned on the day of his last flight that Cuba knew he was coming and that Cuba planned to shoot them down. Basulto chose to go anyway.

How many warnings does Cuba have to give?

This is Cuba we are talking about. Do we really expect them to act in the same manner that the US would act?

TommyGunn

• friend
« Reply #82 on: December 28, 2014, 11:47:38 AM »
Quote from: Fly320s
This is Cuba we are talking about. Do we really expect them to act in the same manner that the US would act?

I expect human beings to not commit murder.  Period.

This isn't about "how many warnings" they get.  The state Dept. didn't issue warnings because they approve of murder, they did so because they were pretty sure the Cubans were capable of commiting murder.

Please note what cassandra and sara's daddy said on December 26, 2014, 06:56:37.  On atleast 1 occasion the plane was shot down outside Cuban airspace.
Clinton messed up .... atleast that time no blue dresses were involved.
The MiGs involved should have been interdicted and splashed by U.S. F-15 or F-16 fighters.
MOLON LABE   "Through ignorance of what is good and what is bad, the life of men is greatly perplexed." ~~ Cicero

• friends
« Reply #83 on: December 28, 2014, 11:49:30 AM »
Pretty much the Cubans decided they were gonna shoot em down. They shot 2 down outside their airspace and tried for a third while wjc had his thumb up his tail

Fly320s

• friend
« Reply #84 on: December 28, 2014, 02:04:46 PM »

I expect human beings to not commit murder.  Period.

How's that working out for ya?

TommyGunn

• friend
« Reply #85 on: December 28, 2014, 06:53:37 PM »
How's that working out for ya?

Don't be childish, I know very well that people (and governments) commit murder.