Author Topic: Nation's Murderous Psychopaths Undecided On Whether They’ll Follow New Gun Laws  (Read 491 times)

MechAg94

• friend
https://babylonbee.com/news/murderous-psychopaths-undecided-on-whether-theyll-follow-new-gun-laws

=D
“The background check sounds concerning,” explained deranged murderer Steve Mason, known as “Murdering Steve” to his friends. “I would definitely fail it since I’m a well-known psychopath. But I’ve never actually purchased a gun through a gun-dealer; I just steal all my murder weapons. And so far no one has proposed a background check on theft, so I think I’m good.”

Jake Foster, who is planning a shooting spree, expressed similar concerns about the ban on “high-capacity” magazines. “Having to do a shooting spree and reloading after every tenth shot does sound irritating,” said Foster. “Despite the law, I might just use a high-capacity magazine anyway. I guess the question is whether I’m willing to deal with a possible fine on top of the multiple counts of murder.

Truth through comedy.
“It is much more important to kill bad bills than to pass good ones.”  ― Calvin Coolidge

MechAg94

• friend
https://babylonbee.com/news/democrats-warn-that-airplanes-may-stage-another-attack-similar-to-911

Democrats Warn That Radicalized Airplanes May Be Planning Another Major Attack

Democrats expressed deep concerns that airplanes might, of their own free will, launch another violent attack, similar to the events of 9/11.

“Eighteen years ago, after months of careful plotting, three passenger planes committed one of the greatest atrocities on American soil,” Pelosi stated, “and it could happen again if we don’t introduce new and invasive regulations!”

“We’ve known for years that guns have been directly responsible for nearly all violent crime ever committed,” Booker elaborated, “but while we were so focused on AR-15s & BB-8s, planes have been lurking in the shadows, ready to pounce!”
“It is much more important to kill bad bills than to pass good ones.”  ― Calvin Coolidge

Angel Eyes

• Lying dog-faced pony soldier
  • friend
  • You're not diggin'
Yes, Democrats, please save us from the assault BB-8s (and anything directed by Rian Johnson).

"End of quote.  Repeat the line."
  - Joe 'Ron Burgundy' Biden