Author Topic: More frigging hippies making life hard  (Read 929 times)

AZRedhawk44

• friends
More frigging hippies making life hard
« on: November 07, 2012, 02:11:32 PM »
http://azgfd.net/artman/publish/NewsMedia/Arizona-Game-and-Fish-files-to-intervene-in-lead-ammunition-lawsuit-for-condors.shtml

I get so tired of the pet slugs and owls and vultures and such... It's about time to start indiscriminate varmint hunting with pure lead .22lr, leaving dead rabbits and squirrels all over the north half of the State for the fracking condors to eat and die.

(No, not really... that would be a dis-service to the rabbits and squirrels.)

Frankly, I wish this particular species was extinct, though.
"But whether the Constitution really be one thing, or another, this much is certain - that it has either authorized such a government as we have had, or has been powerless to prevent it. In either case, it is unfit to exist."
--Lysander Spooner

I reject your authoritah!

AJ Dual

• friends
  • Shoe Ballistics Inc.
Re: More frigging hippies making life hard
« Reply #1 on: November 07, 2012, 02:27:07 PM »
I think the carcasses of the protected animal in question showing up in the mail anonymously en-masse at their doorstep every time one of these groups raises it as an issue might make them reconsider that approach.
I promise not to duck.

Jamisjockey

• Booze-fueled paragon of pointless cruelty and wanton sadism
  • friend
  • Your mom sends me care packages
« Reply #2 on: November 07, 2012, 03:36:22 PM »
I think advocating illegal activity in a public forum is bad form.  Put it back on the straight and narrow please gentlemen.
JD

The price of a lottery ticket seems to be the maximum most folks are willing to risk toward the dream of becoming a one-percenter. “Robert Hollis”

charby

• Necromancer
  • Administrator
  • APS's Resident Sikh/Muslim
« Reply #3 on: November 07, 2012, 08:27:39 PM »
Do you think perhaps using lead as a projectile maybe going to same way Thalidomide has for pregnancy morning sickness?

Lead does effect Homo sapiens also, and your body can pick up from contaminated soil and water.
Iowa- 88% more livable that the rest of the US

Uranus is a gas giant.

Team 444: Member# 536

BlueStarLizzard

• Queen of the Cislords
  • friend
  • Oh please, nobody died last time...
« Reply #4 on: November 07, 2012, 08:33:26 PM »
Do you think perhaps using lead as a projectile maybe going to same way Thalidomide has for pregnancy morning sickness?

Lead does effect Homo sapiens also, and your body can pick up from contaminated soil and water.

Lead was once used for all sorts of things that people used on a daily basis, including food storage and preservation. As the human species is not extinct, I've concluded that lead poisoning from a few lost rounds of .22 in the woods is not something to be all that concerned with.

Lead poisoning is nasty, but it takes a bit more then what their fussing over.
"Okay, um, I'm lost. Uh, I'm angry, and I'm armed, so if you two have something that you need to work out --" -Malcolm Reynolds

seeker_two

• friend
  • In short, most intelligence is false.
« Reply #5 on: November 07, 2012, 09:19:47 PM »
I think advocating illegal activity in a public forum is bad form.  Put it back on the straight and narrow please gentlemen.

That's what PM's are for....  :facepalm:
Impressed yet befogged, they grasped at his vivid leading phrases, seeing only their surface meaning, and missing the deeper current of his thought.