Author Topic: macbook question  (Read 549 times)

Ron

• friends
  • Like a tree planted by the rivers of water
    • What I believe ...
macbook question
« on: January 03, 2014, 10:58:53 AM »
A friend is having issues with her macbook.
Why, all the sudden, has my Macbook started to chirp and flash at me, seemingly randomly? I can't figure out what it's indicating.

I have no idea what to tell her  :laugh:

Is there something typical going on?
For the invisible things of him since the creation of the world are clearly seen, being perceived through the things that are made, even his everlasting power and divinity, that they may be without excuse. Because knowing God, they didn’t glorify him as God, and didn’t give thanks, but became vain in their reasoning, and their senseless heart was darkened. Professing themselves to be wise, they became fools.

Harold Tuttle

• Professor Chromedome
  • friend
Re: macbook question
« Reply #1 on: January 03, 2014, 12:45:22 PM »
key stuck down?
"The true mad scientist does not make public appearances! He does not wear the "Hello, my name is.." badge!
He strikes from below like a viper or on high like a penny dropped from the tallest building around!
He only has one purpose--Do bad things to good people! Mit science! What good is science if no one gets hurt?!"

dogmush

• friend
« Reply #2 on: January 03, 2014, 12:51:48 PM »
Leia is in trouble.  Dock it in your car and it'll print the text on a screen.

Ron

• friends
  • Like a tree planted by the rivers of water
    • What I believe ...
« Reply #3 on: January 03, 2014, 01:07:14 PM »
key stuck down?

So obvious I didn't even think of it! I'll pass it along.

« Last Edit: January 03, 2014, 01:21:30 PM by Ron »
For the invisible things of him since the creation of the world are clearly seen, being perceived through the things that are made, even his everlasting power and divinity, that they may be without excuse. Because knowing God, they didn’t glorify him as God, and didn’t give thanks, but became vain in their reasoning, and their senseless heart was darkened. Professing themselves to be wise, they became fools.