Author Topic: A MSM video report on the house-to-house raids  (Read 1038 times)

Monkeyleg

• friend
  • Tattaglia is a pimp.
    • http://www.gunshopfinder.com
A MSM video report on the house-to-house raids
« on: April 25, 2013, 11:24:16 AM »
The first video of the house to house searches in Boston has been debunked by many--including, I believe, some on this forum--as being taken from another event.

Here's a local news story on the searches, showing the police entering, and interviewing residents who were rightly upset: http://www.shtfplan.com/headline-news/rescued-at-the-point-of-a-gun-second-video-confirms-militarized-warrentless-boston-raids_04242013

The report has an almost Pollyanna-ish air to it, but the residents comments for the most part do not. The last woman interviewed is a hoot. She talks about having a gun stuck in her face, then refers to it as being "inconvenienced".

We should try that word with other events. For example, call 911 to report an armed robbery in progress, and tell them that the store clerk is being "inconvenienced". I wonder if they would respond?

There's now no denying what happened. It's just a matter of whether you think peoples' rights were being violated, or that the searches served a greater good that trumped the Fourth Amendment.

Tallpine

• friends
  • Grumpy Old Grandpa
Re: A MSM video report on the house-to-house raids
« Reply #1 on: April 25, 2013, 11:48:06 AM »
"they apologized"  ;/

"rescued from their homes at gunpoint"  [barf]
Freedom is a heavy load, a great and strange burden for the spirit to undertake. It is not easy. It is not a gift given, but a choice made, and the choice may be a hard one. The road goes upward toward the light; but the laden traveller may never reach the end of it.  - Ursula Le Guin

roo_ster

• Kakistocracy--It's What's For Dinner.
  • friend
  • Hoist the black flag, and begin slitting throats
« Reply #2 on: April 25, 2013, 01:15:39 PM »
The first video of the house to house searches in Boston has been debunked by many--including, I believe, some on this forum--as being taken from another event.

Here's a local news story on the searches, showing the police entering, and interviewing residents who were rightly upset: http://www.shtfplan.com/headline-news/rescued-at-the-point-of-a-gun-second-video-confirms-militarized-warrentless-boston-raids_04242013

The report has an almost Pollyanna-ish air to it, but the residents comments for the most part do not. The last woman interviewed is a hoot. She talks about having a gun stuck in her face, then refers to it as being "inconvenienced".

We should try that word with other events. For example, call 911 to report an armed robbery a rape in progress, and tell them that the store clerk woman is being "inconvenienced". I wonder if they would respond?

There's now no denying what happened. It's just a matter of whether you think peoples' rights were being violated, or that the searches served a greater good that trumped the Fourth Amendment.

The Inconvenience on Women!
Regards,

roo_ster

“Fallacies do not cease to be fallacies because they become fashions.”
----G.K. Chesterton

Blakenzy

• friend
« Reply #3 on: April 29, 2013, 08:02:14 AM »
Aggravated inconvenience? 

"I'm terribly sorry to have inconvenienced you with the muzzle of my M4 in your mouth... but hey... Trrsm and Ossifer Safety!"
"Knowledge will forever govern ignorance, and a people who mean to be their own governors, must arm themselves with the power knowledge gives. A popular government without popular information or the means of acquiring it, is but a prologue to a farce or a tragedy or perhaps both"