Author Topic: NY Times advocates for pedophilia  (Read 2565 times)

Balog

• Unrepentant race traitor
  • friends
  • What if we tried more?
NY Times advocates for pedophilia
« on: October 06, 2014, 02:27:00 PM »
http://www.nytimes.com/2014/10/06/opinion/pedophilia-a-disorder-not-a-crime.html

This is a logical progression of liberal thought. Child molesters are just "born that way" after all, and if you're "born that way" then what you do must be ok, and if you're "born that way" then you're really the victim and there is no status higher to a liberal than being a victim.
Quote from: French G.
I was always pleasant, friendly and within arm's reach of a gun.

Quote from: Standing Wolf
If government is the answer, it must have been a really, really, really stupid question.

Balog

• friends
  • What if we tried more?
Re: NY Times advocates for pedophilia
« Reply #1 on: October 06, 2014, 02:35:53 PM »

If government is the answer, it must have been a really, really, really stupid question.

Balog

• friends
  • What if we tried more?

roo_ster

• Kakistocracy--It's What's For Dinner.
  • friend
  • Hoist the black flag, and begin slitting throats
« Reply #3 on: October 06, 2014, 03:43:38 PM »
Not unexpected.
Regards,

roo_ster

“Fallacies do not cease to be fallacies because they become fashions.”
----G.K. Chesterton

MechAg94

• friend
« Reply #4 on: October 07, 2014, 04:26:01 PM »
Does anyone really agree that the 1% of males have pedophile tendencies?  That seems awfully high. 

They also refer to the "stigma of pedophilia" as if it is a bad thing.  Liberals seem to universally want to eliminate every social or cultural taboo.  There are good reasons most of those taboos/stygmas exist. 
“It is much more important to kill bad bills than to pass good ones.”  ― Calvin Coolidge

Perd Hapley

• Superstar of the Internet
  • friend
  • My prepositions are on/in
« Reply #5 on: October 07, 2014, 11:21:56 PM »
They also refer to the "stigma of pedophilia" as if it is a bad thing.  Liberals seem to universally want to eliminate every social or cultural taboo.  There are good reasons most of those taboos/stygmas exist. 

Not all of them. They just want to break down everything traditional or sacred, in order to mold the New Communist Man. Taboos they can use (against racism, sexism, etc.) will be enforced, so long as they continue to serve a purpose.
"Doggies are angel babies!" -- my wife

brimic

• friends
« Reply #6 on: October 07, 2014, 11:27:00 PM »

Not all of them. They just want to break down everything traditional or sacred, in order to mold the New Communist Man. Taboos they can use (against racism, sexism, etc.) will be enforced, so long as they continue to serve a purpose.

Spot on.
"now you see that evil will always triumph, because good is dumb" -Dark Helmet

"AK47's belong in the hands of soldiers mexican drug cartels"-
Barack Obama

MechAg94

• friend
« Reply #7 on: October 08, 2014, 10:31:09 AM »

That really isn't true.  They have no problem at all with racism and sexism among others.  They just want to arbitrarily pick what is enforced and when.  For example, they have no problem with racism against whites, or sexist preferences favoring women or homosexuals at least most of the time.  And when one of their liberal icons gets caught doing bad stuff, they will defend them or sweep it under the rug.  The ends justify the means after all. 

I think if Monica Lewinski had been 10 years old during Clinton's Presidency, there would still have been a number of liberals trying to defend him. 
“It is much more important to kill bad bills than to pass good ones.”  ― Calvin Coolidge

Perd Hapley

• Superstar of the Internet
  • friend
  • My prepositions are on/in
« Reply #8 on: October 08, 2014, 01:29:24 PM »
That really isn't true.  They have no problem at all with racism and sexism among others.  They just want to arbitrarily pick what is enforced and when.  For example, they have no problem with racism against whites, or sexist preferences favoring women or homosexuals at least most of the time.  And when one of their liberal icons gets caught doing bad stuff, they will defend them or sweep it under the rug.  The ends justify the means after all. 

I think if Monica Lewinski had been 10 years old during Clinton's Presidency, there would still have been a number of liberals trying to defend him. 

That's why I said, "as long as they...serve a purpose."
"Doggies are angel babies!" -- my wife

lee n. field

• friend
  • tinpot megalomaniac, Paulbot, hardware goon
« Reply #9 on: October 08, 2014, 02:58:51 PM »
  And when one of their liberal icons gets caught doing bad stuff, they will defend them or sweep it under the rug.  The ends justify the means after all. 

Oh **** yes.   

"it's not 'rape rape'."
In thy presence is fulness of joy.
At thy right hand pleasures for evermore.

Balog

• friends
  • What if we tried more?
« Reply #10 on: October 08, 2014, 03:09:57 PM »
Woody Allen, Roman Polansky, Marion Zimmer Bradley.

roo_ster

• Kakistocracy--It's What's For Dinner.
  • friend
  • Hoist the black flag, and begin slitting throats
« Reply #11 on: October 08, 2014, 04:05:41 PM »

Well, they are different!
Regards,

roo_ster

“Fallacies do not cease to be fallacies because they become fashions.”
----G.K. Chesterton

Hawkmoon

• friend
« Reply #12 on: October 08, 2014, 08:32:28 PM »

Marion Zimmer Bradley? I hadn't heard that before.
- - - - - - - - - - - - -
100% Politically Incorrect by Design

Viking

• ❤︎ Fuck around & find out ❤︎
  • friend
  • Carnist Bloodmouth
« Reply #13 on: October 08, 2014, 08:35:44 PM »
“The modern world will not be punished. It is the punishment.” — Nicolás Gómez Dávila

KD5NRH

• friends
  • I'm too sexy for you people.
« Reply #14 on: October 10, 2014, 01:37:28 PM »
Does anyone really agree that the 1% of males have pedophile tendencies?  That seems awfully high.

Acted-upon tendencies?  Restrained with some effort tendencies?  Completely suppressed without conscious thought tendencies?

I suspect a lot more than 1% of men have the latter, to some extent.  Realistically, if all penalties were suspended for a day and some girl just under your state's age of consent threw herself at you, and you reacted with anything other than disgust, then it could be said you have pedophile tendencies.  Not quite the same as pitching a tent every time you walk past the kindergarten playground.

Of course, realistically, if all penalties (including the eternal ones - assume a no-bag-limit license signed by God) for murder were suspended for a day, I'd have to take out a loan to cover the ammo.

Balog

• friends
  • What if we tried more?
« Reply #15 on: October 10, 2014, 02:51:51 PM »
Pedophilia is attraction to pre pubescents not to those under the age of consent.

Strings

• APS Pimp
  • friend
« Reply #16 on: October 10, 2014, 05:47:14 PM »
That's a VERY common error people make, Balog. Forget what the term is for attraction to pubescent (but not adult).

"Pedophile" has become a shorthand slang for "attracted to underage". Kinda like "Kleenex" is slang for "facial tissue"
No Child Should Live In Fear

What was that about a pearl handled revolver and someone from New Orleans again?

Screw it: just autoclave the planet (thanks Birdman)

MillCreek

• Skippy The Wonder Dog
  • friend
  • APS Risk Manager
« Reply #17 on: October 10, 2014, 05:49:58 PM »
That's a VERY common error people make, Balog. Forget what the term is for attraction to pubescent (but not adult).

"Pedophile" has become a shorthand slang for "attracted to underage". Kinda like "Kleenex" is slang for "facial tissue"

"Ephebophile"

Quote from: Angel Eyes on August 09, 2018, 01:56:15 AM
You are one lousy risk manager.

Jamisjockey

• Booze-fueled paragon of pointless cruelty and wanton sadism
  • friend
  • Your mom sends me care packages
« Reply #18 on: October 10, 2014, 06:28:51 PM »

Jailbaiting.
JD

The price of a lottery ticket seems to be the maximum most folks are willing to risk toward the dream of becoming a one-percenter. “Robert Hollis”

Balog

• friends
  • What if we tried more?
« Reply #19 on: October 10, 2014, 06:50:36 PM »

Which is stupid, given that age of consent varies by state. "In VA you're a pedophile for being attracted to her, in WV it's totally cool."

I feel like it waters the term down a lot when people call someone who is attracted to a girl who is physically indistinguishable from an adult a pedophile.

MechAg94

• friend
« Reply #20 on: October 10, 2014, 09:15:52 PM »
In Texas, I always thought that was called statutory rape.  Other states may be different.  I know when they were talking about the death penalty for pedophiles, it was under 12 I think (before the SC went stupid).