Author Topic: Blame Canada  (Read 13037 times)

WLJ

• friends
  • On Patrol In The Epsilon Eridani System
Re: Blame Canada
« Reply #75 on: February 06, 2022, 09:15:55 PM »
Live

#Freedomconvoy Getting Caught Up With The Convoy
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QV_0mO0ZzGk
"Sometimes I think the surest sign that intelligent life exists elsewhere in the universe is that none of it has tried to contact us".
- Calvin and Hobbes

Bogie

• friend
  • Hunkered in South St. Louis, right by Route 66
    • Third Rate Pundit
« Reply #76 on: February 06, 2022, 09:23:13 PM »
Blog under construction

WLJ

• friends
« Reply #77 on: February 06, 2022, 09:39:30 PM »
Yeah, looks like they're trying to fuel starve them out. Hearing Truckers on the live feed saying they're staying fuel or no fuel
"Sometimes I think the surest sign that intelligent life exists elsewhere in the universe is that none of it has tried to contact us".
- Calvin and Hobbes

Jim147

• friends
« Reply #78 on: February 07, 2022, 12:37:35 AM »
If they get the one going in the USA it could get interesting. I'm sure there will be a few Rubber Ducks in the convoy.
Sometimes we carry more weight then we owe.
And sometimes goes on and on and on.

BAH-WEEP-GRAAAGHNAH WHEEP NI-NI BONG

WLJ

• friends
« Reply #79 on: February 07, 2022, 09:36:18 AM »
Just in case you can't tell it's Babylon Bee

Trudeau Claims Truckers Only Hate Him Because He's Black
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9OQl2V_5SXs
- Calvin and Hobbes

WLJ

• friends
« Reply #80 on: February 07, 2022, 10:32:36 AM »
Good morning Canada!
Got a feeling the government is going to try something to end this today

🔴LIVE Ottawa - RAW Footage: Freedom Convoy 2022 Day 11 - State of emergency - Monday February 7
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ouhFLRSQgGo
- Calvin and Hobbes

WLJ

• friends
« Reply #81 on: February 07, 2022, 06:55:03 PM »
They're still there but much quieter tonight.

Cop Crack Down? Canada Freedom Convoy Mon Feb 7th 2022 #Ottawa #freedomconvoy #gimbalfootage #irl
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dj4-jqOMNKs
- Calvin and Hobbes

WLJ

• friends
« Reply #82 on: February 07, 2022, 07:05:10 PM »
#Freedomconvoy2022 In For A Long Haul Tonight Friends !!!
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=D3WFXJMOtd0
- Calvin and Hobbes

WLJ

• friends
« Reply #83 on: February 08, 2022, 09:46:43 AM »
Watching this right now.
So far they're saying they think the govt/police are getting set for and will start moving in soon and they'll start by cutting off comms.
They're also calling for reinforcements 

Freedom Convoy Preemptive SOS Press Conference Feb.7, 2022 | IrnieracingNews
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=x6fBFdLGUZw
- Calvin and Hobbes

WLJ

• friends
« Reply #84 on: February 08, 2022, 09:50:33 AM »
Inviting Trudeau to come talk to them.
Don't think I would hold my breath on that happening.
- Calvin and Hobbes

dogmush

• friend
« Reply #85 on: February 08, 2022, 11:44:27 AM »
When this finally gets broken up, I really hope all these truckers then refuse to return to Ottawa with any goods. 

K Frame

• friend
  • I Am Inimical
« Reply #86 on: February 08, 2022, 12:12:13 PM »
CNN's apparently parroting the Canadian line that this is an insurrection, and assault on Democracy, a crime...

Basically acting as Trudeau's mouthpiece...

All while ignoring their cheering on of the various VIOLENT protests in the United States in 2020 and 2021.
Carbon Monoxide, sucking the life out of idiots, 'tards, and fools since man tamed fire.

WLJ

• friends
« Reply #87 on: February 08, 2022, 12:36:11 PM »
Yeah

At first blush, their protest feels American. Some wave banners emblazoned with "Make Canada great again," "F--k Trudeau," or "Trump 2024." Others carried a Confederate battle flag. They shout "freedom," while authorities fear chaos and send the prime minister and his family to "an undisclosed location," much like the Secret Service hid Vice President Dick Cheney on September 11, 2001.
This protest has been celebrated by some in the United States, perhaps in the hope that revolution is flowering in frozen Canada. Among the vocal are Tesla CEO Elon Musk and former President Donald Trump. American truckers are said to be inspired to plan their own mobilized march in Washington, DC.

Canada's trucker protesters aren't who Americans might think
https://www.cnn.com/2022/02/03/opinions/canada-truckers-protests-covid-19-trudeau-cohen/index.html
- Calvin and Hobbes

WLJ

• friends
« Reply #88 on: February 08, 2022, 12:43:19 PM »

All while ignoring their cheering on of the various VIOLENT protests in the United States in 2020 and 2021.

I haven't seen one report of any stores getting looted, any buildings getting burned or having their windows smashed, and anyone being assaulted. They've even been picking up their trash and leaving the bags in neat piles for the garbage trucks to pick up. Yet I keep seeing the words, violent and violence in reports on the protest by the MSM. 
- Calvin and Hobbes

dogmush

• friend
« Reply #89 on: February 08, 2022, 01:05:07 PM »
This is the most dangerous thing I've seen out of Ottawa:
https://twitter.com/TiMunoz/status/1490473045965815812

You can assign whatever level of credibility to the purple haired trucker arsonist that you like........

WLJ

• friends
« Reply #90 on: February 08, 2022, 01:27:58 PM »

You can assign whatever level of credibility to the purple haired trucker arsonist that you like........

Because kids only set off firecrackers during extreme far right riots and no other time.
Must of have been far right wing because ANITFA would have  thrown a Molotov Cocktail through the window. Whoops  I mean sing happy songs and clean up the trash.
- Calvin and Hobbes

HankB

• friend
« Reply #91 on: February 08, 2022, 01:40:05 PM »
I haven't seen one report of any stores getting looted, any buildings getting burned or having their windows smashed, and anyone being assaulted. They've even been picking up their trash and leaving the bags in neat piles for the garbage trucks to pick up. Yet I keep seeing the words, violent and violence in reports on the protest by the MSM.
They . . . they . . . they put up a BOUNCY HOUSE for young children to play in! The HORRORS of ANTI-DEMOCRATIC INDOCTRINATION!!!!
Trump won in 2016. Democrats haven't been so offended since Republicans came along and freed their slaves.
Sometimes I wonder if the world is being run by smart people who are putting us on, or by imbeciles who really mean it. - Mark Twain
Government is a broker in pillage, and every election is a sort of advance auction in stolen goods. - H.L. Mencken
Patriotism is supporting your country all the time, and your government when it deserves it. - Mark Twain

WLJ

• friends
« Reply #92 on: February 08, 2022, 02:04:54 PM »
They . . . they . . . they put up a BOUNCY HOUSE for young children to play in! The HORRORS of ANTI-DEMOCRATIC INDOCTRINATION!!!!

Bouncy House of racism and terror!
MSNBC: And here we have where the far right wing white supremist terrorists are teaching their children to jump on minorities 
- Calvin and Hobbes

MechAg94

• friend
« Reply #93 on: February 08, 2022, 02:45:30 PM »

From what I have hearing, that guy was not a trucker.  There was also the guy who pulled out a Nazi flag who was kicked out by the other truckers. 
“It is much more important to kill bad bills than to pass good ones.”  ― Calvin Coolidge

Ben

• Administrator
  • I'm an Extremist!
"I'm a foolish old man that has been drawn into a wild goose chase by a harpy in trousers and a nincompoop."

dogmush

• friend
« Reply #95 on: February 08, 2022, 04:20:11 PM »
Come and see the violence inherent in the system!

WLJ

• friends
« Reply #96 on: February 08, 2022, 05:52:15 PM »
- Calvin and Hobbes

WLJ

• friends
« Reply #97 on: February 08, 2022, 07:54:54 PM »
Arguing with a woman holding a sign "Go home terrorists" on a live feed
- Calvin and Hobbes

WLJ

• friends
« Reply #98 on: February 08, 2022, 07:59:02 PM »
Another with a sign something about Jan 6. Couldn't make out the rest.
- Calvin and Hobbes

WLJ

• friends
« Reply #99 on: February 09, 2022, 03:34:27 PM »
Let's go Brandeau  :rofl:
- Calvin and Hobbes