Author Topic: Blame Canada  (Read 13033 times)

WLJ

• friends
  • On Patrol In The Epsilon Eridani System
Re: Blame Canada
« Reply #125 on: February 11, 2022, 11:08:52 AM »
Just came across this

Exclusive: DHS warns that trucker protests in U.S. could begin on Super Bowl Sunday
https://www.yahoo.com/news/exclusive-department-of-homeland-security-warns-that-trucker-protests-in-us-could-begin-on-super-bowl-sunday-211202623.html
"Sometimes I think the surest sign that intelligent life exists elsewhere in the universe is that none of it has tried to contact us".
- Calvin and Hobbes

Jim147

• friends
Sometimes we carry more weight then we owe.
And sometimes goes on and on and on.

BAH-WEEP-GRAAAGHNAH WHEEP NI-NI BONG

Boomhauer

• Former Moderator, fired for embezzlement and abuse of power
  • friends
« Reply #127 on: February 11, 2022, 11:42:07 AM »
I support truckers protesting.  I think they are right to do so.

I don't support anyone blocking roads.  Remember when the BLM protesters in the USA were blocking interstates?

I endorse using the leftist tactics against them. We aren’t making any headway playing nice.
Quote from: Ben
Holy hell. It's like giving a loaded gun to a chimpanzee...

Quote from: bluestarlizzard
the last thing you need is rabies. You're already angry enough as it is.

OTOH, there wouldn't be a tweeker left in Georgia...

Quote from: Balog
BLOOD FOR THE BLOOD GOD! SKULLS FOR THE SKULL THRONE! AND THROW SOME STEAK ON THE GRILL!

Angel Eyes

• Lying dog-faced pony soldier
  • friend
  • You're not diggin'
"End of quote.  Repeat the line."
  - Joe 'Ron Burgundy' Biden

MechAg94

• friend
« Reply #129 on: February 11, 2022, 12:32:10 PM »
Givesendgo looks to be telling the Canadian gov to *expletive deleted*ck off. I was kinda wondering how the Canadians could seize legal funds held in the US.

https://twitchy.com/samj-3930/2022/02/11/know-this-givesendgo-gives-canadian-govt-trying-to-shut-down-freedomconvoy-funding-the-middle-finger-and-its-glorious/
If they successfully do that, they will bury gofundme.  A great way to make a name for themselves. 

I hope the US Govt doesn't try to get involved. 
“It is much more important to kill bad bills than to pass good ones.”  ― Calvin Coolidge

Ben

• Administrator
  • I'm an Extremist!
"I'm a foolish old man that has been drawn into a wild goose chase by a harpy in trousers and a nincompoop."

WLJ

• friends
« Reply #131 on: February 11, 2022, 05:57:54 PM »
🔴LIVE Ottawa - RAW Footage: Freedom Convoy 2022 Day 15 - Parliament Hill - Friday February 11 pt 2
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fFoZQCLdXVo
"Sometimes I think the surest sign that intelligent life exists elsewhere in the universe is that none of it has tried to contact us".
- Calvin and Hobbes

WLJ

• friends
« Reply #132 on: February 11, 2022, 06:03:14 PM »
Lots of horn blowing. Guess they decided to say screw the emergency order

Wouldn't be surprise if they (the govt) bus a bunch of ANTIFA in to start trouble and give the govt an excuse to crack down.
- Calvin and Hobbes

HankB

• friend
« Reply #133 on: February 11, 2022, 11:36:06 PM »
Check this crap out.

https://redstate.com/tladuke/2022/02/11/video-police-in-canada-are-showing-up-at-peoples-homes-to-tell-them-how-to-protest-n520494
Wouldn't it be wild if a couple of people - possibly truckers - showed up at those officer's homes and ever so politely thanked them for their advice on peaceful protest?
Trump won in 2016. Democrats haven't been so offended since Republicans came along and freed their slaves.
Sometimes I wonder if the world is being run by smart people who are putting us on, or by imbeciles who really mean it. - Mark Twain
Government is a broker in pillage, and every election is a sort of advance auction in stolen goods. - H.L. Mencken
Patriotism is supporting your country all the time, and your government when it deserves it. - Mark Twain

WLJ

• friends
« Reply #134 on: February 12, 2022, 07:40:37 AM »
Day 16
Know what you don't see? Trash in the streets, window/door glass all over the sidewalks, burnt out buildings, looted packages all over the place, poop in the streets and sidewalks, drunk and high as a kite people (well maybe a little drunk  :rofl:), racist slogans, police in riot gear covered in who knows what, and trashed cars.

🔴LIVE - OTTAWA FREEDOM CONVOY DAY 16 EARLY MORNING
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HZIlbyyftac
- Calvin and Hobbes

Boomhauer

• Former Moderator, fired for embezzlement and abuse of power
  • friends
« Reply #135 on: February 12, 2022, 07:52:30 AM »
Day 16
Know what you don't see? Trash in the streets, window/door glass all over the sidewalks, burnt out buildings, looted packages all over the place, poop in the streets and sidewalks, drunk and high as a kite people (well maybe a little drunk  :rofl:), racist slogans, police in riot gear covered in who knows what, and trashed cars.

🔴LIVE - OTTAWA FREEDOM CONVOY DAY 16 EARLY MORNING
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HZIlbyyftac

Well it’s not a mostly peaceful protest so…
Quote from: Ben
Holy hell. It's like giving a loaded gun to a chimpanzee...

Quote from: bluestarlizzard
the last thing you need is rabies. You're already angry enough as it is.

OTOH, there wouldn't be a tweeker left in Georgia...

Quote from: Balog
BLOOD FOR THE BLOOD GOD! SKULLS FOR THE SKULL THRONE! AND THROW SOME STEAK ON THE GRILL!

WLJ

• friends
« Reply #136 on: February 12, 2022, 08:17:56 AM »
I got a bad feeling if they really do get one going here ANTIFA and BLM types are going to get involved causing trouble big time and of course you know who will get the blame.
- Calvin and Hobbes

Ben

• Administrator
  • I'm an Extremist!
« Reply #137 on: February 12, 2022, 08:32:53 AM »
I got a bad feeling if they really do get one going here ANTIFA and BLM types are going to get involved causing trouble big time and of course you know who will get the blame.

They may not even need to with DHS already calling it a potential insurrection that they need to stop, and the MSM there to broadcast the "right" news about it.

"I'm a foolish old man that has been drawn into a wild goose chase by a harpy in trousers and a nincompoop."

WLJ

• friends
« Reply #138 on: February 12, 2022, 09:00:35 AM »
Meanwhile in Paris a not so nice protest brewing

Live: Protest against health-passes and vaccinations takes place in Paris
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IzsgFW8yyZo

Ruptly is live from Paris on Saturday, February 12 as a number of different groups gather to protest against the COVID-19 health pass and vaccinations.

The protest is expected to be joined by representatives of the Yellow Vests movement, anti-vaccination activists and possibly truckers, who had announced plans to demonstrate in Paris this weekend against COVID-19 restrictions despite being banned from entering the city.

In Canada, protesters and lorry drivers from the 'Freedom Convoy' have been blocking the streets of Ottawa for days to oppose COVID-19 restrictions and vaccine mandates put in place to curb the spread of the virus. Please note that the views and opinions expressed in the transmission do not represent those of Ruptly and might conflict with guidelines from social media platforms.
- Calvin and Hobbes

WLJ

• friends
« Reply #139 on: February 12, 2022, 09:28:19 AM »
Berlin

LIVE: Thousands march in Berlin against COVID vaccine mandates
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IY1VKi8SOFE
- Calvin and Hobbes

WLJ

• friends
« Reply #140 on: February 12, 2022, 09:36:18 AM »
And we have tear gas in Paris
- Calvin and Hobbes

WLJ

• friends
« Reply #141 on: February 12, 2022, 10:34:58 AM »
Could get crazy today
Appears to extra police out

BREAKING: Tow Trucks Staged Near Windsor Trucker Protest
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kV5xv_Yu3m4
- Calvin and Hobbes

WLJ

• friends
« Reply #142 on: February 12, 2022, 10:40:05 AM »
Live feeds on that died
- Calvin and Hobbes

WLJ

• friends
« Reply #143 on: February 12, 2022, 10:51:56 AM »
Netherlands: 'Freedom Convoy' blocks The Hague city centre
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ae0wZH45TAg
- Calvin and Hobbes

WLJ

• friends
« Reply #144 on: February 12, 2022, 11:41:19 AM »
Youtube attaches a CDC link to any video with COIVD in the title and/or description
- Calvin and Hobbes

WLJ

• friends
« Reply #145 on: February 12, 2022, 01:04:18 PM »
French police aren't afraid to beat the crap out of someone with sticks.

Mace to the face
Sticks to the side of the head.

- Calvin and Hobbes

WLJ

• friends
« Reply #146 on: February 12, 2022, 01:14:43 PM »
Note to self: Invest in tear gas
- Calvin and Hobbes

RocketMan

• Mad Rocket Scientist
  • friend
  • Semper Fidelis
« Reply #147 on: February 12, 2022, 01:59:32 PM »
Note to self: Invest in tear gas

Maybe gas masks would be a better investment.
If there really was intelligent life on other planets, we'd be sending them foreign aid.

Conservatives see George Orwell's "1984" as a cautionary tale.  Progressives view it as a "how to" manual.

My wife often says to me, "You are evil and must be destroyed." She may be right.

Liberals believe one should never let reason, logic and facts get in the way of a good emotional argument.

Ben

• Administrator
  • I'm an Extremist!
« Reply #148 on: February 12, 2022, 04:22:34 PM »
Ontario police are knocking on doors based on Facebook posts. As mentioned at the video link, the officer was certainly polite and non-threatening, but I don't think that makes the process non-threatening.

Maybe if they wanted to do "education and awareness" they could have just posted something to the same facebook page where they got people's posts and information, including their home addresses.

https://twitchy.com/brettt-3136/2022/02/12/ontario-police-stop-by-a-womans-house-for-some-proactive-relationship-building-after-seeing-her-post-to-a-pro-convoy-facebook-group/

WLJ

• friends
« Reply #149 on: February 12, 2022, 10:24:06 PM »
Just came across this

Exclusive: DHS warns that trucker protests in U.S. could begin on Super Bowl Sunday
https://www.yahoo.com/news/exclusive-department-of-homeland-security-warns-that-trucker-protests-in-us-could-begin-on-super-bowl-sunday-211202623.html

Someone just reported on a Kentucky based forum a bunch of trucks and passenger vans with graffiti headed north on I-65
- Calvin and Hobbes