Author Topic: Blame Canada  (Read 13037 times)

WLJ

• friends
  • On Patrol In The Epsilon Eridani System
Re: Blame Canada
« Reply #175 on: February 15, 2022, 07:47:02 PM »
Apparently pets of "visible" minorities are under more stress from the protest than pets of non-minorities

Dr. Kelly Butler, who owns a veterinarian clinic near the protest, says her regular clients are nervous about visiting her practice, especially visible minorities.

“They’re worried about leaving their homes with their pets to even just come to routine care,” she said.

…

“And I hope that there aren’t too many pets [at the protest],” she said. “Because they’re also, similarly, terrified, but they’re that much closer to the source of the noise and strangers.”

"especially visible minorities"

:facepalm:

CBC Ottawa: One veterinarian says that trucker protest is ‘placing added stress on pets’
https://twitchy.com/brettt-3136/2022/02/15/cbc-ottawa-one-veterinarian-says-that-trucker-protest-is-placing-added-stress-on-pets/
"Sometimes I think the surest sign that intelligent life exists elsewhere in the universe is that none of it has tried to contact us".
- Calvin and Hobbes

WLJ

• friends
« Reply #176 on: February 15, 2022, 09:12:21 PM »
TRUDEAU WALKS OUT OF PARLIAMENT *EMERGENCY ACT UPDATE***
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RE9Tm3DP8bo
"Sometimes I think the surest sign that intelligent life exists elsewhere in the universe is that none of it has tried to contact us".
- Calvin and Hobbes

WLJ

• friends
« Reply #177 on: February 16, 2022, 10:03:06 AM »
Conflicting reports on why. Some say he was forced out over failing to act others say he resigned over Trudeau's actions

Ottawa police chief resigns in wake of Canadian COVID protests
https://nypost.com/2022/02/15/ottawa-police-chief-resigns-in-wake-of-canada-covid-protests/
- Calvin and Hobbes

WLJ

• friends
« Reply #178 on: February 16, 2022, 10:09:48 AM »
From a live feed.
Live feeder(?) reads a letter left on vehicles. Looks like they going to start forcing them out.
Video should start at the reading https://youtu.be/Mwv7oSR5BeU?t=6579
- Calvin and Hobbes

WLJ

• friends
« Reply #179 on: February 16, 2022, 11:06:26 AM »
Clicked on several live feeds. The general mood is something is going to happen today or tonight.
- Calvin and Hobbes

WLJ

• friends
« Reply #180 on: February 16, 2022, 01:47:41 PM »
On MSN

The Canadian trucker convoy protest now claims there is a plot to discredit them by planting 2,000 stolen guns around the protest. The claims were sparked by a report of guns stolen hundreds of miles away by carjackers who police say didn't know there were weapons inside the vehicle and trailer.
https://www.msn.com/en-us/news/world/trucker-protest-claims-2-000-stolen-guns-to-be-planted-on-convoy-in-elaborate-plot-to-frame-it/ar-AATTkbx?ocid=msedgntp

It's MSN so [tinfoil]?
- Calvin and Hobbes

bedlamite

• Hold my beer and watch this!
  • friend
  • Ack! PLBTTPHBT!
« Reply #181 on: February 16, 2022, 05:23:46 PM »
A plan is just a list of things that doesn't happen.
Is defenestration possible through the overton window?

HankB

• friend
« Reply #182 on: February 16, 2022, 06:16:31 PM »
It's one thing to remove truckers . . . but how is the government going to make truckers run supplies into Ottawa? Force them to drive their rigs at gunpoint, with a soldier or mountie sitting in the cab of the rig pointing a gun in the trucker's ear?
Trump won in 2016. Democrats haven't been so offended since Republicans came along and freed their slaves.
Sometimes I wonder if the world is being run by smart people who are putting us on, or by imbeciles who really mean it. - Mark Twain
Government is a broker in pillage, and every election is a sort of advance auction in stolen goods. - H.L. Mencken
Patriotism is supporting your country all the time, and your government when it deserves it. - Mark Twain

sumpnz

• friend
« Reply #183 on: February 16, 2022, 06:19:32 PM »
https://www.bloomberg.com/news/articles/2022-02-16/trudeau-s-financial-dragnet-covers-portfolio-managers-insurers?fbclid=IwAR3weaOjLx0mkOpNhcxcuE00qiBi_OJ5WdoWmJd6-Cl7z_VpF08Jry3adEk

Does Trudeau want to wind up splattered on a wall like Ceausescu?  Cause this is the kind of path that could lead to that outcome.

WLJ

• friends
« Reply #184 on: February 16, 2022, 06:28:21 PM »
💩TRUDEAU💩 GETS ROASTED🔥 IN PARLIAMENT *forced to apologize**
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9xS_voz7fWA

But he didn't
- Calvin and Hobbes

K Frame

• friend
  • I Am Inimical
« Reply #185 on: February 17, 2022, 07:40:41 AM »
Has Canada ever had either an attempted or successful assassination of a sitting Prime Minister?

Carbon Monoxide, sucking the life out of idiots, 'tards, and fools since man tamed fire.

WLJ

• friends
« Reply #186 on: February 17, 2022, 09:09:06 AM »
Has Canada ever had either an attempted or successful assassination of a sitting Prime Minister?

A quick google search only brought one attempt that on Jean Chrétienin in 1995

But

This also came up
Reads like MSNBC wrote it.

Stop the cover-up of Trudeau’s attempted assassination!
https://www.wsws.org/en/articles/2021/01/13/assa-j13.html
- Calvin and Hobbes

WLJ

• friends
« Reply #187 on: February 17, 2022, 09:37:21 AM »
Police handing out what the live feeder describes as "last warnings".

🔴LIVE OTTAWA DAY 21 - PARLEMENT HILL- WELLINGTON STREET - PROTEST
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wPtDhTiHOo0
- Calvin and Hobbes

WLJ

• friends
« Reply #188 on: February 17, 2022, 09:39:45 AM »
Fencing going up
- Calvin and Hobbes

dogmush

• friend
« Reply #189 on: February 17, 2022, 09:55:34 AM »
fencing people in or fencing people out?

WLJ

• friends
« Reply #190 on: February 17, 2022, 09:58:16 AM »
fencing people in or fencing people out?

Fences often work both ways
But I suspect more to protect government buildings from what may be coming
And maybe make it easier to herd people?
- Calvin and Hobbes

WLJ

• friends
« Reply #191 on: February 17, 2022, 10:00:16 AM »
One of the live feeds keeps showing a link to a killdozer documentary .
- Calvin and Hobbes

K Frame

• friend
  • I Am Inimical
« Reply #192 on: February 17, 2022, 10:42:01 AM »
The Prime Wokeness apparently really stepped in it in Parliament the other day when he answered a question from a Conservative female member -- a Jewish woman whose relatives endured the Holocaust -- by accusing her of being a member of a group of Swastika supporters and Confederate flag wavers.

Then he, once again, ran away.
Carbon Monoxide, sucking the life out of idiots, 'tards, and fools since man tamed fire.

Perd Hapley

• Superstar of the Internet
  • friend
  • My prepositions are on/in
« Reply #193 on: February 17, 2022, 10:47:14 AM »

Then he, once again, ran away.

He's really putting the French in French Canadian.
"Doggies are angel babies!" -- my wife

Perd Hapley

• Superstar of the Internet
  • friend
  • My prepositions are on/in
« Reply #194 on: February 17, 2022, 10:49:08 AM »
Yes, I'm aware that after the Afghanistan debacle, Americans don't really get to do that joke anymore.
"Doggies are angel babies!" -- my wife

WLJ

• friends
« Reply #195 on: February 17, 2022, 10:53:19 AM »
Seen a few videos where he walks out of Parliament when things get too hot for him. A good chunk of Parliament is getting tired of his *expletive deleted*it.
Honestly I wouldn't put it pass him to start, or at least try, locking members of Parliament up
- Calvin and Hobbes

Ben

• Administrator
  • I'm an Extremist!
"I'm a foolish old man that has been drawn into a wild goose chase by a harpy in trousers and a nincompoop."

WLJ

• friends
« Reply #197 on: February 17, 2022, 10:57:01 AM »
This is the jackass that hacked, then doxxed everyone who donated to the trucker funds:

https://twitter.com/i/status/1494024066503946241

https://twitchy.com/sarahd-313035/2022/02/17/im-literally-a-famous-fcking-cyberterrorist-canadian-hacker-takes-credit-for-risking-freedomconvoy-donors-lives-with-givesendgo-hack-video/

I wouldn't be shocked to see him become a tree ornament.
Canadians are slow to anger but heaven help you if you push them over the edge.
- Calvin and Hobbes

Ben

• Administrator
  • I'm an Extremist!
« Reply #198 on: February 17, 2022, 11:06:01 AM »
I wouldn't be shocked to see him become a tree ornament.
Canadians are slow to anger but heaven help you if you push them over the edge.

As one of the comments said, this is the face of a spoiled child who has never had to face the consequences of his actions. It would have been better for him if he had been arrested and convicted, or just punched in the nose, early on in his "hacking" career. At this point his attitude shows that when he does eventually face consequences, there's a good chance it will be via a bullet from an over-the-edge innocent person whose life he destroyed.
"I'm a foolish old man that has been drawn into a wild goose chase by a harpy in trousers and a nincompoop."

MechAg94

• friend
« Reply #199 on: February 17, 2022, 11:39:10 AM »
I have heard some speculation that he was hacking on behalf of the Canadian Govt.  If so, they will likely hang him out to dry to avoid any splash back on them.  Salty Cracker is who I saw mention it.

I also heard the GiveSendGo site was back up and raised even more money for the truckers. 
“It is much more important to kill bad bills than to pass good ones.”  ― Calvin Coolidge