Author Topic: A view into the mind of an ultra, ultra-liberal  (Read 1705 times)

Monkeyleg

• friend
  • Tattaglia is a pimp.
    • http://www.gunshopfinder.com
A view into the mind of an ultra, ultra-liberal
« on: November 15, 2016, 12:01:30 PM »
One of my nieces is way out on the leftist fringe. Although she's in her early 40's (and white), she's a supporter of BLM, Occupy Wall Street and every other lunatic group out there.

She talks on Facebook to her friends about "the revolution", and the "bougies" (slang for "bourgeoisie"). I keep telling her that, if they're going to have a revolution, they're going to have to buy guns.

Yesterday she posted more garbage about Trump being a racist. I countered with several points, including saying that Obama and Hillary were racists because they supported BLM, which is a racist group. My niece said that blacks cannot be racist because they are the victims of racism. I have to come back at her and ask if blacks are racist if they call Hispanics, Asians, or Jews racist names. Also, I wonder if Hispanics can be racist if they call blacks racist names. Or are Hispanics automatically racist, just like whites?

BLM has called for killing whites. When Bernie Sanders said "all lives matter", he was shouted down by BLM members. How can BLM not be a hate group or black supremacist group?

lee n. field

• friend
  • tinpot megalomaniac, Paulbot, hardware goon
Re: A view into the mind of an ultra, ultra-liberal
« Reply #1 on: November 15, 2016, 12:03:05 PM »
I think often the best/only thing you can do is troll them for your own amusement.
« Last Edit: November 15, 2016, 01:44:37 PM by lee n. field »
In thy presence is fulness of joy.
At thy right hand pleasures for evermore.

tokugawa

• friend
« Reply #2 on: November 15, 2016, 01:29:07 PM »
Using logic on the left is useless.  Might as well try to reason with a 2 year old.

griz

• friend
« Reply #3 on: November 15, 2016, 01:42:07 PM »
I see your confusion, what happened was the definition changed.  The term racist used to mean a person who hated or feared somebody else only because of their race.  Now it is a synonym for white men.  I didn't get the memo either, so I don't know when it happened.
Sent from a stone age computer via an ordinary keyboard.

zxcvbob

• friend
« Reply #4 on: November 15, 2016, 02:03:20 PM »
I see your confusion, what happened was the definition changed.  The term racist used to mean a person who hated or feared somebody else only because of their race.  Now it is a synonym for white men.  I didn't get the memo either, so I don't know when it happened.

That's one reason they are so pissed that white women voted for Trump.
"It's good, though..."

brimic

• friends
"now you see that evil will always triumph, because good is dumb" -Dark Helmet

"AK47's belong in the hands of soldiers mexican drug cartels"-
Barack Obama

Monkeyleg

• friend
  • Tattaglia is a pimp.
    • http://www.gunshopfinder.com
« Reply #6 on: November 15, 2016, 02:25:14 PM »
She's also talked endlessly about "white privilege", to the point where I'd bet black guys are schtupping her left and right.

Frank Castle

• friend
« Reply #7 on: November 15, 2016, 02:37:20 PM »
Just tell her to take out life insurance policy and leave you the money.

Survival of Fittest

If a war starts, the Snowflake, millennial and SJW, will be first ones out of fight.

Pb

• friend
« Reply #8 on: November 15, 2016, 02:49:40 PM »
Jonathan Haidt's Moral Foundations Theory is an exellent aid to understand the liberal (and conservative and libertarian mind):

http://moralfoundations.org/

It sure made a lot of light bulbs go off for me.

Scout26

• I'm a leaf on the wind.
  • friend
  • I spent a week in that town one night....
« Reply #9 on: November 15, 2016, 05:39:30 PM »
Trolling to create Cog-Dis is the only way to go. 
https://www.facebook.com/DCStatesman/videos/573399816188896/

And I'm done being nice.  I jump straight to FU these days.

Feel free to post this to FB, I posted it on my wall and everyone lost their *expletive deleted*it.  It was Glorious !!!! 

Okay, My liberal friends have convinced me. I'll be headin' down to the US Government Employment Office tomorrow to see if I can get a job either helping to round up LBGTQWTFBBQ's, Mexicans, Muslims, and Women to take to the camps or working as a guard in those camps. I heard that many of camps Roosevelt used for the Issei and Nissei out west will be reactivated and used. African-Americans will be taken back to the plantations. Maybe I qualify for a job as overseer !!! Either way, I hope I get one of the sNazzy uniforms that allow me to grab women by the pussy.

Wish me luck !!!!
Some days even my lucky rocketship underpants won't help.

Bring me my Broadsword and a clear understanding.
Get up to the roundhouse on the cliff-top standing.
Take women and children and bed them down.
Bless with a hard heart those that stand with me.
Bless the women and children who firm our hands.
Put our backs to the north wind.
Hold fast by the river.
Sweet memories to drive us on,
for the motherland.

De Selby

• friend
« Reply #10 on: November 15, 2016, 05:43:59 PM »
The real cognitive dissonance is with Trump supporters who run this line.

Trump outright said in the campaign that black people do get treated differently, and that the poverty in their communities is a big cause.  He's the only one who had the stones to call some of those shooting videos appalling, and to acknowledge that maybe not everyone in uniform is cut out for the job.

The real mind bender in the left is refusing to see that he took a far more leftist position on race than Hillary, who presided over the largest increase in black incarceration in the history of the United States.
"Human existence being an hallucination containing in itself the secondary hallucinations of day and night (the latter an insanitary condition of the atmosphere due to accretions of black air) it ill becomes any man of sense to be concerned at the illusory approach of the supreme hallucination known as death."

Perd Hapley

• Superstar of the Internet
  • friend
  • My prepositions are on/in
« Reply #11 on: November 15, 2016, 05:52:42 PM »
The real cognitive dissonance is with Trump supporters who run this line.

Trump outright said in the campaign that black people do get treated differently, and that the poverty in their communities is a big cause.  He's the only one who had the stones to call some of those shooting videos appalling, and to acknowledge that maybe not everyone in uniform is cut out for the job.

The real mind bender in the left is refusing to see that he took a far more leftist position on race than Hillary, who presided over the largest increase in black incarceration in the history of the United States.

Oh, please. You know that Hillary really cares about "the community." She keeps hot sauce in her purse, for crying out loud!
"Doggies are angel babies!" -- my wife

De Selby

• friend
« Reply #12 on: November 15, 2016, 06:04:33 PM »
Oh, please. You know that Hillary really cares about "the community." She keeps hot sauce in her purse, for crying out loud!

Beyonce nearly convinced me of this but once the song was over I looked at the numbers again.

Trump was right and more "progressive" or whatever you want to label it.  Black people are poorer and on harder times now than they have been in decades, and crappy trade deals are a primary cause.
"Human existence being an hallucination containing in itself the secondary hallucinations of day and night (the latter an insanitary condition of the atmosphere due to accretions of black air) it ill becomes any man of sense to be concerned at the illusory approach of the supreme hallucination known as death."

Perd Hapley

• Superstar of the Internet
  • friend
  • My prepositions are on/in
« Reply #13 on: November 15, 2016, 06:14:43 PM »
Talk of Hillary Clinton's pandering to black people reminds me of this:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Y-H9BOIYhgc

:laugh:  Way more funnier now.
"Doggies are angel babies!" -- my wife

HankB

• friend
« Reply #14 on: November 15, 2016, 06:49:38 PM »
IMHO, HILLARY is demonstrably racist.

She falsely claimed that Middle Eastern (North African?) Moslems - specifically those in Libya - are so savage, uncivilized, and barbaric that they'll go on a violent arson and murder spree because of an obscure You-Tube video they found offensive. She assumed that everyone else would believe that lie.

She then repeated that false claim, and had her underlings do the same, and repeated it to the next of kin of those Americans killed in Benghazi.

Taken together - how is that NOT racist towards Arabs ?

(Seriously . . . how many of US have gone on arson and killing sprees because we came across something nasty and offensive on the Internet? None. I hope. )

Monkeyleg - feel free to bounce THIS off your niece next time you talk to her.  >:D
Trump won in 2016. Democrats haven't been so offended since Republicans came along and freed their slaves.
Sometimes I wonder if the world is being run by smart people who are putting us on, or by imbeciles who really mean it. - Mark Twain
Government is a broker in pillage, and every election is a sort of advance auction in stolen goods. - H.L. Mencken
Patriotism is supporting your country all the time, and your government when it deserves it. - Mark Twain

grampster

• friend
« Reply #15 on: November 15, 2016, 09:21:13 PM »
As a former LE officer, I can tell you that a lot of police officers know and believe that some among them should not be in LE.  Unfortunately, many of those who are unfit are there because the standards were lowered to satisfy the tooth gnashers and robe renders who claimed that police departments were not diverse enough.  That is not to say the unfit are alleged "minorities".  Those lowered standards attracted a wide spectrum of unfit candidates who were hired.
Back in my day, when we recognized an unfit officer, he was made to feel unwelcome in certain ways.  They usually left and found another career.
"Never wrestle with a pig.  You get dirty, and besides, the pig likes it."  G.B. Shaw

Hawkmoon

• friend
« Reply #16 on: November 15, 2016, 10:10:32 PM »
Talk of Hillary Clinton's pandering to black people reminds me of this:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Y-H9BOIYhgc

:laugh:  Way more funnier now.

Yep.

"I don't believe He brought me this far ... to leave me."

No, M'am, He wanted to bring you along a whole lot further before dumping you.
- - - - - - - - - - - - -
100% Politically Incorrect by Design

Hawkmoon

• friend
« Reply #17 on: November 15, 2016, 10:12:09 PM »
Back in my day, when we recognized an unfit officer, he was made to feel unwelcome in certain ways.  They usually left and found another career.

Whereas today they get promoted ...
- - - - - - - - - - - - -
100% Politically Incorrect by Design

grampster

• friend
« Reply #18 on: November 15, 2016, 11:28:40 PM »
^^^Because no one dares to speak up because they'd be called out for discrimination.
"Never wrestle with a pig.  You get dirty, and besides, the pig likes it."  G.B. Shaw

RoadKingLarry

• friends
« Reply #19 on: November 16, 2016, 07:44:13 AM »
I was a bit concerned that this view you mentioned would be something like goat.se or some such.
If ye love wealth better than liberty, the tranquility of servitude better than the animating contest of freedom, go home from us in peace. We ask not your counsels or your arms. Crouch down and lick the hands which feed you. May your chains set lightly upon you, and may posterity forget that you were our countrymen.

Samuel Adams

DittoHead

• friend
  • Writing for the Bulwark since August 2019
« Reply #20 on: November 16, 2016, 08:23:02 AM »
Hillary, who presided over the largest increase in black incarceration in the history of the United States.
???
You mean her husband? Unless my memory has failed me she wasn't in charge of anything except maybe the state department. And I think that's debatable.

Middle Eastern (North African?) Moslems - specifically those in Libya - are so savage, uncivilized, and barbaric that they'll go on a violent arson and murder spree because of an obscure You-Tube video they found offensive.
Call me racist but... that sounds believable to me.
In the moral, catatonic stupor America finds itself in today it is only disagreement we seek, and the more virulent that disagreement, the better.