Author Topic: Obama channels Dan Quayle  (Read 857 times)

gunsmith

• I forgot to get vaccinated!
  • friend
  • I'm sorry, Dave. I'm afraid I can't do that.
Obama channels Dan Quayle
« on: September 26, 2011, 05:51:00 PM »
Sept 25,2011
Obama:
"If asking a billionaire to pay the same tax rate as a Jew, uh, as a janitor makes me a warrior for the working class, I wear that with a badge of honor. I have no problem with that."

Dan Quayle: 6/9/92
"I wear their scorn as a badge of honor".
Politicians and bureaucrats are considered productive if they swarm the populace like a plague of locust, devouring all substance in their path and leaving a swath of destruction like a firestorm. The technical term is "bipartisanship".
Rocket Man: "The need for booster shots for the immunized has always been based on the science.  Political science, not medical science."

AZRedhawk44

• friends
Re: Obama channels Dan Quayle
« Reply #1 on: September 26, 2011, 07:29:15 PM »
You mean that Janitor that gets a refund every year that is larger than the sum of his annual contributions?

That Janitor?
"But whether the Constitution really be one thing, or another, this much is certain - that it has either authorized such a government as we have had, or has been powerless to prevent it. In either case, it is unfit to exist."
--Lysander Spooner

I reject your authoritah!

Jamisjockey

• Booze-fueled paragon of pointless cruelty and wanton sadism
  • friend
  • Your mom sends me care packages
Re: Obama channels Dan Quayle
« Reply #2 on: September 26, 2011, 08:34:57 PM »
Considering the Janitor is probably in the 47% that don't pay any actual income taxes, or worse gets paid to exist by the .gov (recieves EIC's, etc to get refund larger than payments in taxes, etc)....he's really proposing that the wealthy not pay taxes?
JD

The price of a lottery ticket seems to be the maximum most folks are willing to risk toward the dream of becoming a one-percenter. “Robert Hollis”