Author Topic: Paging Viking  (Read 738 times)

Hawkmoon

• friend
Paging Viking
« on: January 29, 2016, 09:11:47 PM »
http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-3422000/Just-old-think-migrant-children-Alarming-pictures-shed-light-growing-scandal-amid-asylum-crisis.html

The "14-year old" in this photo looks to me more like 30.

This "refugee"/migrant invasion of the western world has to be stopped.
- - - - - - - - - - - - -
100% Politically Incorrect by Design

Viking

• ❤︎ Fuck around & find out ❤︎
  • friend
  • Carnist Bloodmouth
Re: Paging Viking
« Reply #1 on: January 30, 2016, 06:21:45 AM »
Yeah, I've seen it. Can't find the thread now, but on Swedish forum Flashback, the detectives there found out that another "unaccompanied child", who claimed to be 16 or 17, had previously claimed to be anywhere from 25-30 elsewhere in Europe, sometimes on dating sites. What's funny is that our Nordic brothers get almost no "unaccompanied children" since they began to perform various medical tests to decide their true ages. IIRC, about 65-75% of the ones claiming to be minors were deemed to be adults.

Speaking of The Daily Mail, some of their articles about the recent killing of the young lady working at a refugee center are for some reason completely unavailable to those with a Swedish IP. Gee, I do wonder why that might be. ;/ Only question is if this was done on request by our government, or if they decided to censor it themselves.
“The modern world will not be punished. It is the punishment.” — Nicolás Gómez Dávila

Hawkmoon

• friend
« Reply #2 on: January 30, 2016, 09:44:30 AM »
Speaking of The Daily Mail, some of their articles about the recent killing of the young lady working at a refugee center are for some reason completely unavailable to those with a Swedish IP. Gee, I do wonder why that might be. ;/ Only question is if this was done on request by our government, or if they decided to censor it themselves.

Try it through www.anonymouse.org
- - - - - - - - - - - - -
100% Politically Incorrect by Design

Viking

• ❤︎ Fuck around & find out ❤︎
  • friend
  • Carnist Bloodmouth
« Reply #3 on: January 30, 2016, 10:04:37 AM »
Try it through www.anonymouse.org
Thanks. Bit out of date on working proxy stuff or whatever they're called.
“The modern world will not be punished. It is the punishment.” — Nicolás Gómez Dávila