Author Topic: Brutal shooting caught on Philly cam  (Read 250 times)

Lennyjoe

• friend
Brutal shooting caught on Philly cam
« on: October 11, 2022, 09:51:14 PM »
NSFW. 

Posted on Twitter. https://twitter.com/jackposobiec/status/1579947340030685184?s=61&t=MkRpFCDZYPZrw1ODTD9JRQ

Looks real but don’t see much blood on the white shirt.  Needless to say, it was pretty brutal to watch.  Especially when the perp stood over the victim and unloaded in his cranium.

Wondering if it’s authentic by the way it looked.  Thoughts?

sumpnz

• friend
Re: Brutal shooting caught on Philly cam
« Reply #1 on: October 11, 2022, 11:30:03 PM »
Assuming real (and if the vic was obese, and/or a small caliber gun it might take a little bit for blood to show, and resolution is really poor) that was done to send a message as much as to “just” murder the guy. 

Apparently in Puerto Rico the gangs will often obliterate the face with gunfire when they do a hit.  Maybe the criminal gangs in Philly are learning from them?

RocketMan

• Mad Rocket Scientist
  • friend
  • Semper Fidelis
« Reply #2 on: October 12, 2022, 09:00:21 AM »
That was brutal.  If an early shot stops the heart, there won't be much blood.
If there really was intelligent life on other planets, we'd be sending them foreign aid.

Conservatives see George Orwell's "1984" as a cautionary tale.  Progressives view it as a "how to" manual.

My wife often says to me, "You are evil and must be destroyed." She may be right.

Liberals believe one should never let reason, logic and facts get in the way of a good emotional argument.

WLJ

• friends
  • On Patrol In The Epsilon Eridani System
« Reply #3 on: October 12, 2022, 09:15:47 AM »
Anymore just another day that ends in Y sad to say
« Last Edit: October 12, 2022, 10:11:30 AM by WLJ »
"Sometimes I think the surest sign that intelligent life exists elsewhere in the universe is that none of it has tried to contact us".
- Calvin and Hobbes