Author Topic: Well this is really special...  (Read 1350 times)

K Frame

• friend
  • I Am Inimical
Carbon Monoxide, sucking the life out of idiots, 'tards, and fools since man tamed fire.

cassandra and sara's daddy

• friends
Re: Well this is really special...
« Reply #1 on: March 29, 2008, 06:43:13 AM »
how come there aren't lines of english speaking americans fighting to get hired? pays decent
It is much more powerful to seek Truth for one's self.  Seeing and hearing that others seem to have found it can be a motivation.  With me, I was drawn because of much error and bad judgment on my part. Confronting one's own errors and bad judgment is a very life altering situation.  Confronting the errors and bad judgment of others is usually hypocrisy.

by someone older and wiser than I

lupinus

• Southern Mod Trimutive Emeritus
  • friends
« Reply #3 on: March 29, 2008, 07:53:44 AM »
so it's a safety hazard that an experienced supervisor can't speak Spanish?

I'd think it's a bigger hazard to have an inexperienced supervisor because he can.
That is all. *expletive deleted*ck you all, eat *expletive deleted*it, and die in a fire. I have considered writing here a long parting section dedicated to each poster, but I have decided, at length, against it. *expletive deleted*ck you all and Hail Satan.

seeker_two

• friend
  • In short, most intelligence is false.
« Reply #4 on: March 29, 2008, 08:57:39 AM »
Despite the idiocy of the supervision policy, it does provide a possible option to the illegal alien problem.....  grin
Impressed yet befogged, they grasped at his vivid leading phrases, seeing only their surface meaning, and missing the deeper current of his thought.

RocketMan

• Mad Rocket Scientist
  • friend
  • Semper Fidelis
« Reply #5 on: March 29, 2008, 10:03:41 PM »
An old, but very stupid story.  Sometimes I really despise my home state.
If there really was intelligent life on other planets, we'd be sending them foreign aid.

Conservatives see George Orwell's "1984" as a cautionary tale.  Progressives view it as a "how to" manual.

My wife often says to me, "You are evil and must be destroyed." She may be right.

Liberals believe one should never let reason, logic and facts get in the way of a good emotional argument.