Author Topic: "We will die for Allah"  (Read 10511 times)

Perd Hapley

• Superstar of the Internet
  • friend
  • My prepositions are on/in
"Doggies are angel babies!" -- my wife

Hawkmoon

• friend
Re: "We will die for Allah"
« Reply #1 on: November 27, 2015, 06:25:33 AM »
I saw that yesterday. Any comments I feel like making are probably inappropriate, so I'll refrain.
- - - - - - - - - - - - -
100% Politically Incorrect by Design

RocketMan

• Mad Rocket Scientist
  • friend
  • Semper Fidelis
« Reply #2 on: November 27, 2015, 06:28:31 AM »
Teenage know-it-all attitude coupled with some religious fanaticism, perhaps?  A dangerous combination.
If there really was intelligent life on other planets, we'd be sending them foreign aid.

Conservatives see George Orwell's "1984" as a cautionary tale.  Progressives view it as a "how to" manual.

My wife often says to me, "You are evil and must be destroyed." She may be right.

Liberals believe one should never let reason, logic and facts get in the way of a good emotional argument.

roo_ster

• Kakistocracy--It's What's For Dinner.
  • friend
  • Hoist the black flag, and begin slitting throats
« Reply #3 on: November 27, 2015, 09:52:49 AM »
INteresting for at least two reasons.

1. The Gods of the Copybook Headings will not be mocked.
http://www.johnderbyshire.com/Readings/gods.html

2. Girls/women, despite the lesbian feminist grotesqueries, still like men who act in a manly fashion.
Regards,

roo_ster

“Fallacies do not cease to be fallacies because they become fashions.”
----G.K. Chesterton

Mannlicher

• Grumpy Old Gator
  • friend
  • The Bonnie Blue
« Reply #4 on: November 27, 2015, 04:26:14 PM »
at least she died before breeding.

BlueStarLizzard

• Queen of the Cislords
  • friend
  • Oh please, nobody died last time...
« Reply #5 on: November 27, 2015, 04:29:48 PM »
at least she died before breeding.

There was time, if she got knocked up straight after arrival.

Stupid tricks and stupid prizes and all that. There will always be those people who cannot be saved from themselves and one set of those people are the teenagers who never want to think for themselves and end up in bad places because they let the wrong people think for them.
"Okay, um, I'm lost. Uh, I'm angry, and I'm armed, so if you two have something that you need to work out --" -Malcolm Reynolds

seeker_two

• friend
  • In short, most intelligence is false.
Re:
« Reply #6 on: November 27, 2015, 04:43:19 PM »
Is it wrong for me to not have a problem with this?  I have no problem with stupid culminating in Darwinism....
Impressed yet befogged, they grasped at his vivid leading phrases, seeing only their surface meaning, and missing the deeper current of his thought.

dogmush

• friend
« Reply #7 on: November 27, 2015, 06:28:54 PM »
I admit to being a little torn on this story.

A large part of me says "Play stupid games, win stupid prizes."

The protective male part of me notices that thus was a 14 year old girl, almost certainly brainwashed by liberal unicorn facts from early on, and she went out bad. I have read reports that used the term "rape-slave" until she almost made it out, then she was beaten to death. No one deserves to go out like that.

Andiron

• friend
« Reply #8 on: November 27, 2015, 10:12:52 PM »
"We will die for Allah"

If you insist...

Not even a drop in the bucket,  but we have to start somewhere.
"Leftism destroys everything good." -  Ron

There is no fixing stupid. But, you can line it up in front of a wall and offer it a last smoke.

There is no such thing as a "transgender" person.  Only mental illness that should be discouraged.

T.O.M.

• friend
« Reply #9 on: November 27, 2015, 10:42:11 PM »

The protective male part of me notices that thus was a 14 year old girl, almost certainly brainwashed by liberal unicorn facts from early on, and she went out bad. I have read reports that used the term "rape-slave" until she almost made it out, then she was beaten to death. No one deserves to go out like that.

Agreed. Sad part is that other girls will probably walk this same path, despite the outcome.
No, I'm not mtnbkr.  ;)

a.k.a. "our resident Legal Smeagol."...thanks BryanP
"Anybody can give legal advice - but only licensed attorneys can sell it."...vaskidmark

Boomhauer

• Former Moderator, fired for embezzlement and abuse of power
  • friends
« Reply #10 on: November 27, 2015, 10:55:00 PM »
Agreed. Sad part is that other girls will probably walk this same path, despite the outcome.

Until the people have the guts to shut down the local radicals that indoctrinate the young ones, most certainly...

Quote from: Ben
Holy hell. It's like giving a loaded gun to a chimpanzee...

Quote from: bluestarlizzard
the last thing you need is rabies. You're already angry enough as it is.

OTOH, there wouldn't be a tweeker left in Georgia...

Quote from: Balog
BLOOD FOR THE BLOOD GOD! SKULLS FOR THE SKULL THRONE! AND THROW SOME STEAK ON THE GRILL!

Hawkmoon

• friend
« Reply #11 on: November 27, 2015, 11:19:15 PM »
Until the people have the guts to shut down the local radicals that indoctrinate the young ones, most certainly...

I read an article about that awhile ago. Much of the recruiting is done via Facebook, with no local indoctrination at all. It seems the ISIS gang have an entire cadre of people whose role is to troll the Innertube, spot potential recruits, and then gradually brainwash them from afar.
- - - - - - - - - - - - -
100% Politically Incorrect by Design

HankB

• friend
« Reply #12 on: November 27, 2015, 11:28:32 PM »
I read an article about that awhile ago. Much of the recruiting is done via Facebook, with no local indoctrination at all. It seems the ISIS gang have an entire cadre of people whose role is to troll the Innertube, spot potential recruits, and then gradually brainwash them from afar.
Somehow, I don't think they'll have much success recruiting APS members . . . probably not too many early teenage girls on here.
Trump won in 2016. Democrats haven't been so offended since Republicans came along and freed their slaves.
Sometimes I wonder if the world is being run by smart people who are putting us on, or by imbeciles who really mean it. - Mark Twain
Government is a broker in pillage, and every election is a sort of advance auction in stolen goods. - H.L. Mencken
Patriotism is supporting your country all the time, and your government when it deserves it. - Mark Twain

Perd Hapley

• friend
« Reply #13 on: November 28, 2015, 12:22:03 AM »
Somehow, I don't think they'll have much success recruiting APS members . . . probably not too many early teenage girls on here.

So I've wasted all this time...  =(

lee n. field

• friend
  • tinpot megalomaniac, Paulbot, hardware goon
« Reply #14 on: November 28, 2015, 11:17:08 AM »

Troll the trollers.  Use femsim technology from Ashley Madison(R) to simulate the presence of millions of interested girlz.  Lure them in, BOOM!

Not that our gov't is actually interested in dealing with jihad.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Honeypot_%28computing%29
In thy presence is fulness of joy.
At thy right hand pleasures for evermore.

RevDisk

• friend
    • RevDisk.net
« Reply #15 on: November 28, 2015, 09:23:52 PM »

*shrug*

She was a member of the Daesh ideology that is even more horrific and anti-human than communism, and that's saying something.
It's rare that people get exactly what they deserve. She's very lucky in that regard. I'd say it ended exactly as how it should have.
"Rev, your picture is in my King James Bible, where Paul talks about "inventors of evil."  Yes, I know you'll take that as a compliment."  - Fistful, possibly highest compliment I've ever received.

Scout26

• I'm a leaf on the wind.
  • friend
  • I spent a week in that town one night....
« Reply #16 on: November 29, 2015, 03:44:26 PM »

Agreed.  As the father of a daughter, my heart breaks knowing she went out that way, even if she was that farkin' stupid to go in the first place.  Hopefully, other potential "recruits" will be dissuaded by her example.
Some days even my lucky rocketship underpants won't help.

Bring me my Broadsword and a clear understanding.
Get up to the roundhouse on the cliff-top standing.
Take women and children and bed them down.
Bless with a hard heart those that stand with me.
Bless the women and children who firm our hands.
Put our backs to the north wind.
Hold fast by the river.
Sweet memories to drive us on,
for the motherland.

Ben

• Administrator
  • I'm an Extremist!
« Reply #17 on: November 29, 2015, 04:18:20 PM »
"I'm a foolish old man that has been drawn into a wild goose chase by a harpy in trousers and a nincompoop."

sanglant

• friend
« Reply #18 on: November 29, 2015, 04:36:23 PM »
If you can't be a cure, be a poison? ???

Boomhauer

• Former Moderator, fired for embezzlement and abuse of power
  • friends
« Reply #19 on: November 29, 2015, 05:03:57 PM »

Yes I know about the Facebook/social media recruiting but an article that I read about this girl said that her local mosque recruited her.

Quote from: Ben
Holy hell. It's like giving a loaded gun to a chimpanzee...

Quote from: bluestarlizzard
the last thing you need is rabies. You're already angry enough as it is.

OTOH, there wouldn't be a tweeker left in Georgia...

Quote from: Balog
BLOOD FOR THE BLOOD GOD! SKULLS FOR THE SKULL THRONE! AND THROW SOME STEAK ON THE GRILL!

Mannlicher

• Grumpy Old Gator
  • friend
  • The Bonnie Blue
« Reply #20 on: November 29, 2015, 05:32:16 PM »
*shrug*

She was a member of the Daesh ideology that is even more horrific and anti-human than communism, and that's saying something.
It's rare that people get exactly what they deserve. She's very lucky in that regard. I'd say it ended exactly as how it should have.

changing the name of ISIS to  'daesh' is silly, and certainly won't make ISIS go away, cringe in their sandals, or stop being what they are.  I'm not so sure that ISIS is more radical than the rest of them, just maybe more open about it all.

Andiron

• friend
« Reply #21 on: November 29, 2015, 07:17:08 PM »
changing the name of ISIS to  'daesh' is silly, and certainly won't make ISIS go away, cringe in their sandals, or stop being what they are.  I'm not so sure that ISIS is more radical than the rest of them, just maybe more open about it all.

You realize Daesh is an acronym, right?  Bonus points because they consider it an insult.
"Leftism destroys everything good." -  Ron

There is no fixing stupid. But, you can line it up in front of a wall and offer it a last smoke.

There is no such thing as a "transgender" person.  Only mental illness that should be discouraged.

makattak

• Dark Lord of the Cis
  • friend
Re: Re: "We will die for Allah"
« Reply #22 on: November 29, 2015, 08:13:13 PM »
You realize Daesh is an acronym, right?  Bonus points because they consider it an insult.
They also consider ISIS an insult.
I wish the Ring had never come to me. I wish none of this had happened.

So do all who live to see such times. But that is not for them to decide. All we have to decide is what to do with the time that is given to us. There are other forces at work in this world, Frodo, besides the will of evil. Bilbo was meant to find the Ring. In which case, you also were meant to have it. And that is an encouraging thought

Perd Hapley

• friend
« Reply #23 on: November 29, 2015, 08:14:39 PM »
What are ya, new? You do those things to aggravate the enemy. It's just something you do. Nobody said it would win the war all by itself.

dogmush

• friend
« Reply #24 on: November 29, 2015, 09:35:21 PM »
I'm told they consider White Phosphorus an insult too.