Author Topic: Da Squirrels...  (Read 995 times)

Da Squirrels...
« on: October 01, 2005, 08:30:25 AM »
The weather is nice here today. Started off cool and no humidity. Warmed up some, the sun is out...are so are the squirrels.

Jumping trees, running power lines, fences...having a good old time.

I have tears in my eyes from laughing.  Never seen this before...

Kid is visiting her Aunt & Uncle, a few doors down-  brought her purple bicycle with white tires. Today the training wheels came off...and the bike was left inverted as everyone went inside. The squirrel...spies the purple bike, nobody is around...closer, closer...

Well hops onto the frame, then the  front tire and it starts spinning. The look on the squirrels face is priceless. Faster he runs , the faster the tire gets to going. Squirrel vs tire.

"Hey...that squirrel is on my Bike! "

Not the prettiest 'dismount' I have seen - downright ugly if the truth be known. 1.1.

Last seen shaking himself, hiding in the corner of the yard. Looks like a kid afraid he is gonna get yelled at for doing something stupid.

Momma Squirrel " Wait until your daddy gets home...we warned you about them little white bike tires..."

Tongue

TarpleyG

• friend
Da Squirrels...
« Reply #1 on: October 01, 2005, 09:29:49 AM »
That's priceless.  I have decided that you should arm yourself with a video camera at all times and start videotaping your escapades.

Greg

Da Squirrels...
« Reply #2 on: October 01, 2005, 09:42:31 AM »
Nope.

Somewhere there is Therom, Postulate, Law or guideline of somesuch....If one is prepared with Camera, or video...things will not happen.

I mean a kid will not do anything worth picture taking, you cannot get the pet to do anything either. Put the Camera, Video away...and all sorts of stuff happen you wish you preserve.

Years and years ago I chunked all pictures of myself and anything else. I have no idea if I still have my old 35mm Olympus.  I have used a disposable camera for recording accidents and damages.

I may have to get a Digital at some point - and only because a class may require I know how use the thing, and uses for business reasons.

I just use my Memory , think back and recall...well sometimes...you know how not having enough memory is kinda hard to 'pull some files up'.  LOL