Author Topic: Benghazi - The missing 17 minutes memo/smoking gun.  (Read 3499 times)

SADShooter

• friend
Re: Benghazi - The missing 17 minutes memo/smoking gun.
« Reply #25 on: May 05, 2014, 01:28:55 PM »
It's official. Rowdy Gowdy takes the reins: http://www.foxnews.com/politics/2014/05/05/benghazi-select-committee-chair-announcement-could-come-as-early-as-monday/

Not sure what, if anything will result, but I think he's the choice best suited to keep such a Committee on task.
"Ah, is there any wine so sweet and intoxicating as the tears of a hippie?"-Tamara, View From the Porch

MechAg94

• friend
« Reply #26 on: May 05, 2014, 06:56:43 PM »
Needed his beauty sleep before flying to a 9/12 campaign stop in Vegas, IIRC.
The question I heard once was not where was he but who was he with?
“It is much more important to kill bad bills than to pass good ones.”  ― Calvin Coolidge

lupinus

• Southern Mod Trimutive Emeritus
  • friends
« Reply #27 on: May 05, 2014, 07:44:04 PM »
It's official. Rowdy Gowdy takes the reins: http://www.foxnews.com/politics/2014/05/05/benghazi-select-committee-chair-announcement-could-come-as-early-as-monday/

Not sure what, if anything will result, but I think he's the choice best suited to keep such a Committee on task.
If nothing else, it'll be entertaining as hell  :lol:
That is all. *expletive deleted*ck you all, eat *expletive deleted*it, and die in a fire. I have considered writing here a long parting section dedicated to each poster, but I have decided, at length, against it. *expletive deleted*ck you all and Hail Satan.

Waitone

• friend
« Reply #28 on: May 05, 2014, 09:31:11 PM »
Entertaining it will be but I'm not betting anything he will have any success other than a successful tryout for Attorney General.
"Men, it has been well said, think in herds. It will be seen that they go mad in herds, while they only recover their senses slowly, and one by one."
- Charles Mackay, Scottish journalist, circa 1841

"Our society is run by insane people for insane objectives. I think we're being run by maniacs for maniacal ends and I think I'm liable to be put away as insane for expressing that. That's what's insane about it." - John Lennon

lupinus

• Southern Mod Trimutive Emeritus
  • friends
« Reply #29 on: May 05, 2014, 10:33:12 PM »
Entertaining it will be but I'm not betting anything he will have any success other than a successful tryout for Attorney General.
even if he does have any success, I don't think it's likely anything will come of it.
That is all. *expletive deleted*ck you all, eat *expletive deleted*it, and die in a fire. I have considered writing here a long parting section dedicated to each poster, but I have decided, at length, against it. *expletive deleted*ck you all and Hail Satan.

Sergeant Bob

• friend
« Reply #30 on: May 05, 2014, 10:38:33 PM »
No. Its more that they don't care. Nobody gives a *expletive deleted* about race anymore except racists who make their living off racism.
Dems and repubs play for the same team- leviathon. There are a few outlyers that don't, but they are on the fringe.
The last 6 years has absolutely proven beyond a doubt that the Rs are nothing more than cynical enablers to federal power grabs, before which they were the main architects.
The best Rs can offer is to stir the *expletive deleted* in order to keep voters engaged and believing in the process. As of yet, noone has done any prison time for the myriad of crimes committed by the current administration.
When we see people tried, let alone convicted for treason, I'll start to lose my cynicism- its a safe bet that won't happen.
Its getting really close to time to start withdrawing consent.

I'm pickin' up what you're throwing down.
Personally, I do not understand how a bunch of people demanding a bigger govt can call themselves anarchist.
I meet lots of folks like this, claim to be anarchist but really they're just liberals with pierced genitals. - gunsmith

I already have canned butter, buying more. Canned blueberries, some pancake making dry goods and the end of the world is gonna be delicious.  -French G