Author Topic: Elizabeth Warren declines DNA test  (Read 930 times)

Hawkmoon

• friend
Elizabeth Warren declines DNA test
« on: March 11, 2018, 02:39:03 PM »
https://nypost.com/2018/03/11/elizabeth-warren-refuses-dna-test-to-prove-native-american-heritage/

Senator Warren won't take a DNA test to confirm her purported Native American ancestry because she knows who she is.

Asked whether she’d take an ancestry test, Warren said she wants to hold onto the folklore of her parents’ love story.

I fail to see how a DNA test would in any way cause her to lose the family folklore -- unless, of course, the test proves that the folklore is a false narrative. As for her claim that she "never used it, never got any benefit from it," then why was it on her resume for so many years, and why did a major university prominently list her as Native American to show their diversity creds?
- - - - - - - - - - - - -
100% Politically Incorrect by Design

dm1333

• friend
Re: Elizabeth Warren declines DNA test
« Reply #1 on: March 11, 2018, 05:29:11 PM »
Asked whether she’d take an ancestry test, Warren said she wants to hold onto the folklore of her parents’ love story.

;/  Now she tar anyone who doubts her story as a d*ck who doesn't believe in love or family.   [barf]

gunsmith

• I forgot to get vaccinated!
  • friend
  • I'm sorry, Dave. I'm afraid I can't do that.
« Reply #2 on: March 11, 2018, 07:15:29 PM »
oooohhh, DNA test, I thought it was an intelligence test.

Hopefully this will not prevent her from running, Trump will prevail over her anyday
Politicians and bureaucrats are considered productive if they swarm the populace like a plague of locust, devouring all substance in their path and leaving a swath of destruction like a firestorm. The technical term is "bipartisanship".
Rocket Man: "The need for booster shots for the immunized has always been based on the science.  Political science, not medical science."

Hawkmoon

• friend
« Reply #3 on: March 11, 2018, 07:35:27 PM »
Does Trump really call her Pocahontas? I thought his nickname for her was Fauxcahontas. Could it be that the media professionals are so ignorant that they don't get the pun?

dm1333

• friend
« Reply #4 on: March 11, 2018, 08:12:33 PM »
oooohhh, DNA test, I thought it was an intelligence test.

Hopefully this will not prevent her from running, Trump will prevail over her anyday

He said Maxine Waters was low IQ.   :angel:

dm1333

• friend
« Reply #5 on: March 11, 2018, 08:14:49 PM »
Does Trump really call her Pocahontas? I thought his nickname for her was Fauxcahontas. Could it be that the media professionals are so ignorant that they don't get the pun?

I think they deliberately ignore that it is "Fauxcahontas".  Anyone other than an ultra liberal progressive would get hammered for what she has done, but she gets a free pass on the fake ancestry lie.

Kingcreek

• friend
« Reply #6 on: March 11, 2018, 08:17:13 PM »
I think trump has always called her pocohontas but Rush Limbaugh calls her fauxahontas.
What we have here is failure to communicate.

Perd Hapley

• Superstar of the Internet
  • friend
  • My prepositions are on/in
« Reply #7 on: March 11, 2018, 08:21:30 PM »
This story could only be better if she had just stood up in the Well, and admitted she's whiter than Marie Osmond in a snow storm.
"Doggies are angel babies!" -- my wife

Unisaw

• friend
« Reply #8 on: March 11, 2018, 08:22:28 PM »
Dances with Donors  ;)
Well, if you have the sudden urge to lick your balls you'll know you got the veterinary version... K Frame

K Frame

• friend
  • I Am Inimical
« Reply #9 on: March 12, 2018, 08:38:05 AM »
"As for her claim that she "never used it, never got any benefit from it," then why was it on her resume for so many years, and why did a major university prominently list her as Native American to show their diversity creds?"

Why? Because she lied then, is lying now, and will continue to lie in the future?

Carbon Monoxide, sucking the life out of idiots, 'tards, and fools since man tamed fire.

Ned Hamford

• friend
« Reply #10 on: March 12, 2018, 11:49:37 AM »
"As for her claim that she "never used it, never got any benefit from it," then why was it on her resume for so many years, and why did a major university prominently list her as Native American to show their diversity creds?"
Why? Because she lied then, is lying now, and will continue to lie in the future?

Well; just till the idea of transracial is forced mainstream.  Once they redefine truth, its no longer a lie. 
Improbus a nullo flectitur obsequio.

RoadKingLarry

• friends
« Reply #11 on: March 12, 2018, 12:11:27 PM »
I suspect she is more concerned that a DNA test will reveal that she, like most libtard democrats, ain't exactly human.
If ye love wealth better than liberty, the tranquility of servitude better than the animating contest of freedom, go home from us in peace. We ask not your counsels or your arms. Crouch down and lick the hands which feed you. May your chains set lightly upon you, and may posterity forget that you were our countrymen.

Samuel Adams

Hawkmoon

• friend
« Reply #12 on: March 12, 2018, 07:42:48 PM »
The NY Post is piling on:

https://nypost.com/2018/03/12/warrens-native-american-problem-is-only-going-to-get-worse/

As to her story that she never gained anything from the claim ...

Despite her denials of profiting from her claims of Native American ties, she likely never would have been appointed to the faculty of Harvard Law without the distinction of being the first “Indian” there. It was a key point in her rise from an obscure academic to her current position as one of the leading lights of her party’s left wing.

Perd Hapley

• Superstar of the Internet
  • friend
  • My prepositions are on/in
« Reply #13 on: March 12, 2018, 08:40:11 PM »
According to that Real Indian and terrorist Dana Loesch, Fauxcahontas is descended from one of the soldiers that relocated Cherokees to OK. Not sure where she gets that info.
"Doggies are angel babies!" -- my wife