Author Topic: Lock her up? Nevermind.  (Read 6968 times)

Ron

• friends
  • Like a tree planted by the rivers of water
    • What I believe ...
Re: Lock her up? Nevermind.
« Reply #25 on: November 22, 2016, 08:13:46 PM »
I'm still in wait and see mode.

Obama is still president and Trump hasn't even put together his team yet.

Trump is a pragmatist and a centrist, not an ideologue. He is probably weighing the various scenarios looking for the best bang for the buck.

His instincts have proven to be good so I'll wait and see what he has planned. 

For the invisible things of him since the creation of the world are clearly seen, being perceived through the things that are made, even his everlasting power and divinity, that they may be without excuse. Because knowing God, they didn’t glorify him as God, and didn’t give thanks, but became vain in their reasoning, and their senseless heart was darkened. Professing themselves to be wise, they became fools.

Fitz

• Face-melter
  • friend
  • Floyd Rose is my homeboy
    • My Book
« Reply #26 on: November 22, 2016, 08:22:14 PM »
Really?   From  what I've heard, they're hardly friends.   If anything, lifelong  ENEMIES.  

HAHAHAHAHAH

You're joking right?
Fitz

---------------
I have reached a conclusion regarding every member of this forum.
I no longer respect any of you. I hope the following offends you as much as this thread has offended me:
You are all awful people. I mean this *expletive deleted*ing seriously.

-MicroBalrog

Monkeyleg

• friend
  • Tattaglia is a pimp.
    • http://www.gunshopfinder.com
« Reply #27 on: November 22, 2016, 08:24:20 PM »
I think he should just stick with what he's said now and not say any more. As has already been pointed out, he could go after her later on.

It's hard to imagine how much worse the media can make things for Trump, but they never cease to surprise us.

If he does pardon Hillary, I would like to see him announce it on TV, explain her crimes, say that it sickens him to pardon someone who has earned decades in prison while others sit in prison for lesser crimes, but it's best for the country. Then he should announce that he is pardoning every member of the military in prison for mishandling documents, as it's only fair.

Scout26

• I'm a leaf on the wind.
  • friend
  • I spent a week in that town one night....
« Reply #28 on: November 22, 2016, 08:54:57 PM »
As I pointed out in another thread.  Giving her a pardon is the way to go, ala Nixon.

It serves as an admission of guilt, drives a stake through the heart of her political career and "legacy".   Also avoids wasting time and energy fighting off the D's on that front, while trying to push his agenda through Congress.  Plus there are too many squishy RINO's that will view it as Banana Republic type retribution and sabotage his 100 day legislative push.

Be even better if Obama pardons her...
Some days even my lucky rocketship underpants won't help.

Bring me my Broadsword and a clear understanding.
Get up to the roundhouse on the cliff-top standing.
Take women and children and bed them down.
Bless with a hard heart those that stand with me.
Bless the women and children who firm our hands.
Put our backs to the north wind.
Hold fast by the river.
Sweet memories to drive us on,
for the motherland.

never_retreat

• Head Muckety Muck
  • friend
« Reply #29 on: November 22, 2016, 09:15:00 PM »
I think he should just stick with what he's said now and not say any more. As has already been pointed out, he could go after her later on.

It's hard to imagine how much worse the media can make things for Trump, but they never cease to surprise us.

If he does pardon Hillary, I would like to see him announce it on TV, explain her crimes, say that it sickens him to pardon someone who has earned decades in prison while others sit in prison for lesser crimes, but it's best for the country. Then he should announce that he is pardoning every member of the military in prison for mishandling documents, as it's only fair.

Not a bad idea. I think they need to include Chelsea as well. Keep from becoming some sort of left wing demigod.
I needed a mod to change my signature because the concept of "family friendly" eludes me.
Just noticed that a mod changed my signature. How long ago was that?
A few months-mods

DustinD

• I have a title
  • friends
  • I have a personal text message
« Reply #30 on: November 22, 2016, 10:35:12 PM »
I don't disagree with a lot of what people are saying, but a President should never say one thing if he plans to do the opposite.

It also reminds me of this South park clip, very NSFW: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=p1xiAXMqJIQ
"I don't always shoot defenceless women in the face, but when I do, I prefer H-S Precision.

Stay bloodthirsty, my friends."

- Lon Horiuchi

Perd Hapley

• Superstar of the Internet
  • friend
  • My prepositions are on/in
« Reply #31 on: November 22, 2016, 10:36:23 PM »
Nevermind.
"Doggies are angel babies!" -- my wife

TommyGunn

• friend
  • Stuck in full auto since birth.
« Reply #32 on: November 22, 2016, 11:15:39 PM »

HAHAHAHAHAH

You're joking right?
I know you posted in CAPS, which is your way of telling us you're serious and all, but what is your evidence? 

Chris

I've never heard, from any source, no matter how dubious or credible, that they were friends.   If they were, they aren't now, after Trump's incessantly refering to her as "Crooked Hillary," and winning the political race.
I know the Clinton's attended Trump's wedding.....but since Trump is a member of New York City elite snob-society,  it should occur to anyone that something other than friendship would be behind Trump hobnobbing with the Clintons at his wedding.
As a businessman he no doubt attended many social functions and business functions with people he would not really have much in common.   
Now,  maybe they really are buddy-buddy despite what I've heard.   I don't really care.
The only reason I voted for Trump was to keep Hillary out of the Oval office. 
I was surprised I got what I wanted....but pleasantly so.
If they really are buddies, hey, after what they both said about each other in the campaign,  then they both  deserve each other,  like two pink piggies wallowing in the mud.....well, one pink pig....one orange pig.  Whatever.
MOLON LABE   "Through ignorance of what is good and what is bad, the life of men is greatly perplexed." ~~ Cicero

roo_ster

• Kakistocracy--It's What's For Dinner.
  • friend
  • Hoist the black flag, and begin slitting throats
« Reply #33 on: November 22, 2016, 11:26:01 PM »
I think many of yall are reading into the article what youd like to see.  I think it is inconclusive if we weight aide and trump comments equally.  If we think trumps words have more weight then likely we will see an investigation.

For my own part i would like to see hilary broken on the wheel on the steps of capitol hill.  Whether that or some lesser sanction will be assessed is tbd.
Regards,

roo_ster

“Fallacies do not cease to be fallacies because they become fashions.”
----G.K. Chesterton

Pb

• friend
« Reply #34 on: November 23, 2016, 12:28:37 PM »
She should be put on trial to protect the rule of law.  No one should be too big to jail.

If he doesn't though, I'm guessing "Professional courtesy" from one politician to another.  He won't want to be charged with something either later on.

JN01

• friend
« Reply #35 on: November 23, 2016, 02:28:58 PM »
She should be put on trial to protect the rule of law.  No one should be too big to jail.

This x1000.  We don't know the extent of the damage caused by the blatant disregard for securing classified information.  It also appears that policies were changed and other favors were given, negatively impacting countless people, in exchange for money.  Both scandals involve conspiracies of dozens of people.  To ignore all those criminal acts just to appease a bunch of leftist whiners is an unconscionable tacit endorsement of their bad behavior.  We might as well be Mexico. 

Angel Eyes

• Lying dog-faced pony soldier
  • friend
  • You're not diggin'
« Reply #36 on: November 24, 2016, 02:09:17 PM »

""If you elect me, your taxes are going to be raised, not cut."
                         - master strategist Joe Biden

Monkeyleg

• friend
  • Tattaglia is a pimp.
    • http://www.gunshopfinder.com
« Reply #37 on: November 24, 2016, 02:45:48 PM »
It makes me sick to think of Hillary getting off on all of this. But if Trump allows his AG to investigate and prosecute her, then the sole achievement of his administration will be the prosecution of Hillary Clinton.

Bill and Hillary knew all this. That's why she was so blatant about it.

JN01

• friend
« Reply #38 on: November 25, 2016, 09:59:05 AM »
It makes me sick to think of Hillary getting off on all of this. But if Trump allows his AG to investigate and prosecute her, then the sole achievement of his administration will be the prosecution of Hillary Clinton.

Bill and Hillary knew all this. That's why she was so blatant about it.

That one achievement would still exceed 8 years of Obama.

Perd Hapley

• Superstar of the Internet
  • friend
  • My prepositions are on/in
« Reply #39 on: November 25, 2016, 10:24:46 AM »
That one achievement would still exceed 8 years of Obama.

:laugh:  Funny, but completely true. It will be quite a feat if Trump manages to preside more abysmally than did Obama.
"Doggies are angel babies!" -- my wife

RoadKingLarry

• friends
« Reply #40 on: November 25, 2016, 08:41:16 PM »
Let the FBI continue their investigation of the Clinton Crime Foundation and see where that goes. Hell, that should be enough to hang 'em.
If ye love wealth better than liberty, the tranquility of servitude better than the animating contest of freedom, go home from us in peace. We ask not your counsels or your arms. Crouch down and lick the hands which feed you. May your chains set lightly upon you, and may posterity forget that you were our countrymen.

Samuel Adams