Author Topic: New Firefox Logo  (Read 855 times)

Ben

• Administrator
  • I'm an Extremist!
New Firefox Logo
« on: July 02, 2013, 07:26:53 PM »
The new animated logo with the latest update on the Firefox main page makes it look like the fox is farting flame.
"I'm a foolish old man that has been drawn into a wild goose chase by a harpy in trousers and a nincompoop."

Regolith

• friend
Re: New Firefox Logo
« Reply #1 on: July 02, 2013, 07:53:47 PM »
I don't see it.  ???
The price of freedom is eternal vigilance. - Thomas Jefferson

Necessity is the plea for every infringement of human freedom. It is the argument of tyrants; it is the creed of slaves. - William Pitt the Younger

Perfectly symmetrical violence never solved anything. - Professor Hubert J. Farnsworth

Ben

• Administrator
  • I'm an Extremist!
« Reply #2 on: July 02, 2013, 09:17:15 PM »
It's the homepage Firefox goes to after an update.
"I'm a foolish old man that has been drawn into a wild goose chase by a harpy in trousers and a nincompoop."

TechMan

• Administrator
  • Yes, your moderation has been outsourced.
« Reply #3 on: July 02, 2013, 10:21:24 PM »
You know now that you mention it, it certainly does look like the fox is farting a flame.
Hawkmoon - Never underestimate another person's capacity for stupidity. Any time you think someone can't possibly be that dumb ... they'll prove you wrong.

Bacon and Eggs - A day's work for a chicken; A lifetime commitment for a pig.
Stupidity will always be its own reward.
Bad decisions make good stories.

Viking - The problem with the modern world is that there aren't really any predators eating stupid people.

Ron

• friends
  • Like a tree planted by the rivers of water
    • What I believe ...
« Reply #4 on: July 02, 2013, 10:48:46 PM »
Thanks to this thread I discovered how to "reset" FireFox. It has been running slow for some time and I was starting to think it was my netbook.

Seems like it was something in the software.

Help>Troubleshooting information>Reset FireFox
For the invisible things of him since the creation of the world are clearly seen, being perceived through the things that are made, even his everlasting power and divinity, that they may be without excuse. Because knowing God, they didn’t glorify him as God, and didn’t give thanks, but became vain in their reasoning, and their senseless heart was darkened. Professing themselves to be wise, they became fools.

cosine

• Administrator
« Reply #5 on: July 02, 2013, 11:35:53 PM »
That's hilarious. I had to go into the settings and reset my homepage to the default, but it was worth it.  =D
Andy

charby

• Necromancer
  • Administrator
  • APS's Resident Sikh/Muslim
« Reply #6 on: July 03, 2013, 08:06:26 AM »
The new animated logo with the latest update on the Firefox main page makes it look like the fox is farting flame.

That is exactly what I thought when I was installing it on new computers on Monday.
Iowa- 88% more livable that the rest of the US

Uranus is a gas giant.

Team 444: Member# 536

Ben

• Administrator
  • I'm an Extremist!
« Reply #7 on: July 03, 2013, 09:55:10 AM »
I found an animation for those that can't see it. The homepage Firefox looks like the last five seconds of the video.

http://vimeo.com/60521889