Author Topic: UFO incidents at nuclear missile sites  (Read 2737 times)

Harold Tuttle

• Professor Chromedome
  • friend
UFO incidents at nuclear missile sites
« on: September 21, 2010, 02:13:08 PM »
Dang I wish i was still across the street from the press club

WHO:  Dwynne Arneson, USAF Lt. Col. Ret., communications center officer-in-charge

Bruce Fenstermacher, former USAF nuclear missile launch officer

Charles Halt, USAF Col. Ret., former deputy base commander

Robert Hastings, researcher and author

Robert Jamison, former USAF nuclear missile targeting officer

Patrick McDonough, former USAF nuclear missile site geodetic surveyor

Jerome Nelson, former USAF nuclear missile launch officer

Robert Salas, former USAF nuclear missile launch officer

WHAT:  Noted researcher Robert Hastings, author of UFOs and Nukes: Extraordinary Encounters at Nuclear Weapons Sites, will moderate a distinguished panel of former U.S. Air Force officers involved in UFO incidents at  nuclear missile sites near Malmstrom, F.E. Warren, and Walker AFBs, as well as the nuclear weapons depot at RAF Bentwaters.

WHEN:  Monday, September 27, 2010

12:30 p.m.

WHERE:  National Press Club

Holeman Lounge

Event open to credentialed media and Congressional staff only

SOURCE Former U.S. Air Force Officer Robert Salas, and Researcher Robert Hastings

http://www.reuters.com/article/idUS166901+15-Sep-2010+PRN20100915
"The true mad scientist does not make public appearances! He does not wear the "Hello, my name is.." badge!
He strikes from below like a viper or on high like a penny dropped from the tallest building around!
He only has one purpose--Do bad things to good people! Mit science! What good is science if no one gets hurt?!"

never_retreat

• Head Muckety Muck
  • friend
Re: UFO incidents at nuclear missile sites
« Reply #1 on: September 21, 2010, 02:30:48 PM »
I guess the aliens don't want the planet all dicked up before they take it over.
I needed a mod to change my signature because the concept of "family friendly" eludes me.
Just noticed that a mod changed my signature. How long ago was that?
A few months-mods

Devonai

• friend
  • Panic Mode Activated
    • Kyrie Devonai Publishing
« Reply #2 on: September 21, 2010, 03:18:23 PM »
"Thank you all for coming.  There have been no UFO incidents at nuclear missile sites.  There is a cold-cut platter by the back door, help yourselves."
My writing blog: Kyrie Devonai Publishing

When in danger, when in doubt, run in circles, scream and shout!

Harold Tuttle

• Professor Chromedome
  • friend
« Reply #3 on: September 21, 2010, 04:08:06 PM »
One of them, ICBM launch officer Captain Robert Salas, was on duty during one missile disruption incident at  Malmstrom Air Force Base and was ordered to never discuss it.  Another participant, retired Col. Charles Halt, observed a disc-shaped object directing beams of light down into the RAF Bentwaters airbase in England and heard  on the radio that they landed in the nuclear weapons storage area. Both men will provide stunning details about these events, and reveal how the U.S. military responded.
"The true mad scientist does not make public appearances! He does not wear the "Hello, my name is.." badge!
He strikes from below like a viper or on high like a penny dropped from the tallest building around!
He only has one purpose--Do bad things to good people! Mit science! What good is science if no one gets hurt?!"

Devonai

• friend
  • Panic Mode Activated
    • Kyrie Devonai Publishing
« Reply #4 on: September 21, 2010, 04:10:13 PM »
My comment was meant to imply that "they" got to the conference before it could happen.
My writing blog: Kyrie Devonai Publishing

When in danger, when in doubt, run in circles, scream and shout!

bedlamite

• Hold my beer and watch this!
  • friend
  • Ack! PLBTTPHBT!
« Reply #5 on: September 21, 2010, 04:14:36 PM »
One of them, ICBM launch officer Captain Robert Salas, was on duty during one missile disruption incident at  Malmstrom Air Force Base and was ordered to never discuss it.  Another participant, retired Col. Charles Halt, observed a disc-shaped object directing beams of light down into the RAF Bentwaters airbase in England and heard  on the radio that they landed in the nuclear weapons storage area. Both men will provide stunning details about these events, and reveal how the U.S. military responded.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=x8DHDsweaWE
A plan is just a list of things that doesn't happen.
Is defenestration possible through the overton window?

MechAg94

• friend
« Reply #6 on: September 21, 2010, 04:28:20 PM »
One of them, ICBM launch officer Captain Robert Salas, was on duty during one missile disruption incident at  Malmstrom Air Force Base and was ordered to never discuss it.  Another participant, retired Col. Charles Halt, observed a disc-shaped object directing beams of light down into the RAF Bentwaters airbase in England and heard  on the radio that they landed in the nuclear weapons storage area. Both men will provide stunning details about these events, and reveal how the U.S. military responded.
That sounds sort of like a special ops raid.  Makes you wonder if it was a security test.
“It is much more important to kill bad bills than to pass good ones.”  ― Calvin Coolidge