Author Topic: A good friend has his home burned to the ground by thieves & methheads  (Read 1427 times)

InfidelSerf

• friend
Last week a good friend of mine's home was burned to the ground killing two ferrets and a wonderful 8month old kitty named Weatherby.
It was a hired hit by a scumbag he reported to the local sheriff for stealing an RV in the area.
He has also been reporting meth activity in and around the lake where he lives.  The hired hand for the arson job was a meth addict.
Meth is a fairly new problem in this small quaint private lake in the middle of KS.  

I have had it with this scurge.. I'm very libertarian when it comes to drugs. I believe if it comes naturally from the earth then it should be left up to legally consenting adults.  
But a hodge podge of garage chemicals is not what I would consider a naturally occuring drug.
I have seen one too many good guys turn into a mindless piece of human trash thanks to this crap.

But to see a good God fearing father of 4 be burned out by thieving scumbags and vegbrains.
It's time we all start standing up for our communities and irradicate this plague.

*sad part is he built that home from the ground up with his own sweat and blood.  he was 90% complete with it.. and didn't have insurance*
The hour is fast approaching,on which the Honor&Success of this army,and the safety of our bleeding Country depend.Remember~Soldiers,that you are Freemen,fighting for the blessings of Liberty-that slavery will be your portion,and that of your posterity,if you do not acquit yourselves like men.GW8/76

SpookyPistolero

• friend
A good friend has his home burned to the ground by thieves & methheads
« Reply #1 on: November 13, 2005, 04:02:59 PM »
That's really awful to hear. Very, very glad that no people were inside at the time, however. Pretty much the only thing that can't be replaced.

Some people just need to be killed.
"She could not have reached this white serenity except as the sum of all the colors, of all the violence she had known." - The Fountainhead
"Smoke your pipe and be silent; there's only wind and smoke in the world"  - Irish Proverb

« Reply #2 on: November 13, 2005, 04:05:45 PM »
Meth would not exist as a problem (or at ALL) if it wasn't for the prohibition on natural chemicals.

Meth exists because it can be made in small clandestine labs without need for large growing areas.  That makes it easier to create illegally inside the US, which in turn eliminates cross-border shipping issues.  It can also be made by smaller operators who are bone-deep stupid about how to do "business".  What they've just done here will raise awareness and radically increase enforcement.

mfree

• friend
« Reply #3 on: November 13, 2005, 04:36:13 PM »
It's enough to make you want to start popping tracers into running labs...

Standing Wolf

• friend
« Reply #4 on: November 13, 2005, 04:46:15 PM »
I'm very libertarian when it comes to drugs. I believe if it comes naturally from the earth then it should be left up to legally consenting adults.
But a hodge podge of garage chemicals is not what I would consider a naturally occuring drug.
The problem isn't the drugs, but the prohibition. It didn't work before, and it's not working now.
No tyrant should ever be allowed to die of natural causes.

grampster

• friend
« Reply #5 on: November 13, 2005, 05:05:42 PM »
Same thing going on in Michigan north country.  They break into cabins in remote forest land, make their drugs and burn the place down when they're done to cover tracks.
Summary execution sounds good for these scumbags.
"Never wrestle with a pig.  You get dirty, and besides, the pig likes it."  G.B. Shaw

Stand_watie

• friend
« Reply #6 on: November 13, 2005, 05:30:09 PM »
Same going on everywhere.

Agree with Jim that meth wouldn't be a problem if it weren't for the drug war against some other drugs. But even disregarding that, meth is only a problem for people like your friend because it is illegal. If it were legal for consenting adults to use and manufacture, only the users and those closely associated with them would suffer the consequences.

I'm not a pure libertarian. The manufacture of meth is dangerous and potentially harmful to the environment. I don't have a problem with the government regulating it to the point that they can require safety for the un-involved people and property in close proximity to it's manufacture. Manufacture it safely and only sell it to adults and 90% of the problems currently associated with it will go away on their own.
Yizkor. Lo Od Pa'am

"You can have my gun when you pry it from my cold dead fingers"

"Never again"

"Malone Labe"

Capteddie

« Reply #7 on: November 13, 2005, 08:04:16 PM »
meth activity in and around the lake
Meth activity in the lake?Huh?  Jacque Cousteau back from the grave making underwater drugs???

« Reply #8 on: November 13, 2005, 08:23:28 PM »
Anyone watch The Boondock Saints recently?

BTW, I don't condone illegal things.

Boondock Saints was a really good movie.

And, just thinking about things related to meth, can you imagine how horrible it would for a methhead to be left out alone tied up in the woods? Withdrawls and the like. Bad way to die.

Don't do illegal things.

RadioFreeSeaLab

• friend
« Reply #9 on: November 13, 2005, 08:26:36 PM »
Jason M, thinkning about watching it right now, actually.
It's enough to make you want to start popping tracers into running labs...
+1, it sure is.