Author Topic: Ricin attack puts spotlight on Bloomberg gun control.  (Read 10386 times)

drewtam

• friend
Re: Ricin attack puts spotlight on Bloomberg gun control.
« Reply #25 on: June 07, 2013, 05:27:23 PM »
http://www.usatoday.com/story/news/2013/06/07/texas-woman-reported-arrested-in-connection-with-ricin-laced-letters-sent-to-president/2400989/

I expect this story and the blaming of tea party/gun supporters to go down the memory hole, like every other time.
I’m not saying I invented the turtleneck. But I was the first person to realize its potential as a tactical garment. The tactical turtleneck! The… tactleneck!

zxcvbob

• friend
« Reply #26 on: June 07, 2013, 10:04:37 PM »
http://www.usatoday.com/story/news/2013/06/07/texas-woman-reported-arrested-in-connection-with-ricin-laced-letters-sent-to-president/2400989/

I expect this story and the blaming of tea party/gun supporters to go down the memory hole, like every other time.

One of these days it'll really be a gun nut (we have our share of crazies, just like they do) and we'll never hear the end of it.
"It's good, though..."

drewtam

• friend
« Reply #27 on: June 08, 2013, 12:45:02 PM »
Bob, you're exactly right. All the while completely ignoring the left wing crazies, like the folks at occupy wall street convicted of building bombs, the movement that needed to build rape shelters. Or the left wing crazy that tried to assassinate Giffords, or the crazy that tries to assassinate a number of LAPD folks.

Nope, its still really those bourgeois Tea Partiers who leave demonstrations areas cleaner than when they found it that are the real dangerous ones.

Its this kind of behavior that shows we are typically not dealing with genuine people. But our side still gets caught up in treating them as if they are engaging in "honest debate". One on one with a normal person, sure have an honest debate. At the higher media level, our side should be focusing on exposing them as dishonest ideologues, not trying to engage "debate" set by their ground rules, a frame of rules designed to make us fail.
I’m not saying I invented the turtleneck. But I was the first person to realize its potential as a tactical garment. The tactical turtleneck! The… tactleneck!

Jamisjockey

• Booze-fueled paragon of pointless cruelty and wanton sadism
  • friend
  • Your mom sends me care packages
« Reply #28 on: June 08, 2013, 02:20:25 PM »
Bob, you're exactly right. All the while completely ignoring the left wing crazies, like the folks at occupy wall street convicted of building bombs, the movement that needed to build rape shelters. Or the left wing crazy that tried to assassinate Giffords, or the crazy that tries to assassinate a number of LAPD folks.

Nope, its still really those bourgeois Tea Partiers who leave demonstrations areas cleaner than when they found it that are the real dangerous ones.

Its this kind of behavior that shows we are typically not dealing with genuine people. But our side still gets caught up in treating them as if they are engaging in "honest debate". One on one with a normal person, sure have an honest debate. At the higher media level, our side should be focusing on exposing them as dishonest ideologues, not trying to engage "debate" set by their ground rules, a frame of rules designed to make us fail.

QFFT.
JD

The price of a lottery ticket seems to be the maximum most folks are willing to risk toward the dream of becoming a one-percenter. “Robert Hollis”

Perd Hapley

• Superstar of the Internet
  • friend
  • My prepositions are on/in
« Reply #29 on: June 08, 2013, 11:55:13 PM »

"Doggies are angel babies!" -- my wife

Scout26

• I'm a leaf on the wind.
  • friend
  • I spent a week in that town one night....
« Reply #30 on: June 11, 2013, 12:51:05 PM »
Yep, false flag op.  This story has disappeared already.

http://weaponsman.com/?p=9018
Some days even my lucky rocketship underpants won't help.

Bring me my Broadsword and a clear understanding.
Get up to the roundhouse on the cliff-top standing.
Take women and children and bed them down.
Bless with a hard heart those that stand with me.
Bless the women and children who firm our hands.
Put our backs to the north wind.
Hold fast by the river.
Sweet memories to drive us on,
for the motherland.

Perd Hapley

• friend
« Reply #31 on: July 18, 2014, 08:16:39 AM »
She is sentenced to 18 years.

[wrong link, because I am stupit - yes, stupit]
« Last Edit: July 18, 2014, 08:28:02 AM by fistful »

makattak

• Dark Lord of the Cis
  • friend
I wish the Ring had never come to me. I wish none of this had happened.

So do all who live to see such times. But that is not for them to decide. All we have to decide is what to do with the time that is given to us. There are other forces at work in this world, Frodo, besides the will of evil. Bilbo was meant to find the Ring. In which case, you also were meant to have it. And that is an encouraging thought

makattak

• Dark Lord of the Cis
  • friend
« Reply #33 on: July 18, 2014, 08:25:36 AM »
From the article:

“I never intended for anybody to be hurt. I’m not a bad person. I don’t have it in me to hurt anyone.”

Except, of course, her husband. She wanted him put in jail.

But I guess he's not "anyone".
I wish the Ring had never come to me. I wish none of this had happened.

So do all who live to see such times. But that is not for them to decide. All we have to decide is what to do with the time that is given to us. There are other forces at work in this world, Frodo, besides the will of evil. Bilbo was meant to find the Ring. In which case, you also were meant to have it. And that is an encouraging thought

brimic

• friends
« Reply #34 on: July 18, 2014, 08:37:36 AM »
From the comments section:

She told the judge Wednesday that she loved her country and respected her president.

That just might be the most contradictory statement I've ever heard.

Lolz.
"now you see that evil will always triumph, because good is dumb" -Dark Helmet

"AK47's belong in the hands of soldiers mexican drug cartels"-
Barack Obama

Perd Hapley

• friend
« Reply #35 on: July 18, 2014, 09:18:17 AM »
She told the judge Wednesday that she loved her country and respected her president.

That just might be the most contradictory statement I've ever heard.

Good point.

Hawkmoon

• friend
« Reply #36 on: July 18, 2014, 10:10:32 AM »
How's THIS for a conspiracy theory:

Just a few days ago the .gov closed a couple of .gov "research" laboratories, supposedly because they had mis-handled antrax. A couple of days later the news breaks that someone has been mailing Ricin around. A curious mind might be prompted to ask," Now just what sort of facility would be used to produce Ricin?"
- - - - - - - - - - - - -
100% Politically Incorrect by Design

dogmush

• friend
« Reply #37 on: July 18, 2014, 10:18:21 AM »
The ricin got mailed last year.  'nother zombie thread.

MillCreek

• Skippy The Wonder Dog
  • friend
  • APS Risk Manager
« Reply #38 on: July 18, 2014, 10:19:09 AM »
As a former chemist, I can tell you that it would be fairly easy to manufacture ricin in the home with simple materials and techniques.  It would certainly be good enough to kill someone with it.  Being able to manufacture it in bulk, with high purity, and then being able to weaponize it and put it into a delivery system, that is where you get to the core competencies of the governmental biowarfare labs.

Quote from: Angel Eyes on August 09, 2018, 01:56:15 AM
You are one lousy risk manager.

Ben

• Administrator
  • I'm an Extremist!
« Reply #39 on: July 18, 2014, 10:45:00 AM »
As a former chemist, I can tell you that it would be fairly easy to manufacture ricin in the home with simple materials and techniques.  It would certainly be good enough to kill someone with it.  Being able to manufacture it in bulk, with high purity, and then being able to weaponize it and put it into a delivery system, that is where you get to the core competencies of the governmental biowarfare labs.

Edit: Because I got caught image leaching.
« Last Edit: July 18, 2014, 09:41:07 PM by Ben »
"I'm a foolish old man that has been drawn into a wild goose chase by a harpy in trousers and a nincompoop."

KD5NRH

• friends
  • I'm too sexy for you people.
« Reply #40 on: July 18, 2014, 11:51:18 AM »

Meh.  99% nicotine isn't that hard to get, is ridiculously toxic, absorbs easily through the skin or pretty much any other method, and you can dilute the leftovers way down for your ecig later.

brimic

• friends
« Reply #41 on: July 18, 2014, 12:05:43 PM »
Meh.  99% nicotine isn't that hard to get, is ridiculously toxic, absorbs easily through the skin or pretty much any other method, and you can dilute the leftovers way down for your ecig later.

Nicotine, ricin... mix with DMSO http://www.ihealthtree.com/dmso-liquid-99-9--unfragranced-plast8oz.html?gclid=CjwKEAjwi6OeBRCCrZqp-qaQhhISJACrfbtAAo49PfVJTUiBjF1xL_kYF1amFnAL3wUi1m1RvDqYuhoCaDDw_wcB , you have yourself a pretty lethal weapon. DMSO is a transdermal agent- it absorbs directly through your skin into your bloodstream, carrying any dissolved organics with it.

As a friend of mine likes to say "To a chemist, A walmart store looks like constructive possession."
"now you see that evil will always triumph, because good is dumb" -Dark Helmet

"AK47's belong in the hands of soldiers mexican drug cartels"-
Barack Obama

lee n. field

• friend
  • tinpot megalomaniac, Paulbot, hardware goon
« Reply #42 on: July 18, 2014, 12:11:29 PM »
"To a chemist, A walmart store looks like constructive possession."

LOL
In thy presence is fulness of joy.
At thy right hand pleasures for evermore.

Balog

• Unrepentant race traitor
  • friends
  • What if we tried more?
« Reply #43 on: July 18, 2014, 12:17:22 PM »
Or the kind of person who would send poisoned letters...

That being said:

A year ago, talk of false flag operations was conspiracy-mongering. Today, it's just being realistic about Obama's America.

Fast and Furious.

Bloomberg's sending folks to illegally buy guns that was mentioned earlier.

And those are the ones we know about.
Quote from: French G.
I was always pleasant, friendly and within arm's reach of a gun.

Quote from: Standing Wolf
If government is the answer, it must have been a really, really, really stupid question.

RevDisk

• friend
    • RevDisk.net
« Reply #44 on: July 18, 2014, 12:29:55 PM »

Another interesting aspect. This case revealed the existence of the Mail Isolation Control and Tracking, which is the Post Office's version of NSA mass domestic surveillance. They collect and store the data from your correspondence. And pass it to law enforcement without a warrant.
"Rev, your picture is in my King James Bible, where Paul talks about "inventors of evil."  Yes, I know you'll take that as a compliment."  - Fistful, possibly highest compliment I've ever received.

KD5NRH

• friends
« Reply #45 on: July 18, 2014, 12:31:06 PM »
Nicotine, ricin... mix with DMSO http://www.ihealthtree.com/dmso-liquid-99-9--unfragranced-plast8oz.html?gclid=CjwKEAjwi6OeBRCCrZqp-qaQhhISJACrfbtAAo49PfVJTUiBjF1xL_kYF1amFnAL3wUi1m1RvDqYuhoCaDDw_wcB , you have yourself a pretty lethal weapon. DMSO is a transdermal agent- it absorbs directly through your skin into your bloodstream, carrying any dissolved organics with it.

As a friend of mine likes to say "To a chemist, A walmart store looks like constructive possession."

My local WalMart doesn't carry DMSO.  Have to go to Tractor Supply for that.

MillCreek

• Skippy The Wonder Dog
  • friend
  • APS Risk Manager
« Reply #46 on: July 18, 2014, 01:01:24 PM »
Speaking of ricin, just last weekend, we went to see the Spy exhibit at Seattle Center (http://www.pacificsciencecenter.org/Exhibits/spy).  One of the exhibits on display was a re-creation of the Bulgarian umbrella (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Bulgarian_umbrella) which used a ricin pellet to assassinate dissidents. 

This was a very interesting exhibit, and it is well worth your time and money if it comes to you.  The best part was we bought discount tickets for it at Costco, which saved us $ 20 per head.  The tickets included admission and the audio guide.

Quote from: Angel Eyes on August 09, 2018, 01:56:15 AM
You are one lousy risk manager.

KD5NRH

• friends
« Reply #47 on: July 18, 2014, 01:33:12 PM »
The best part was we bought discount tickets for it at Costco, which saved us $ 20 per head, until Costco uses our money to help another Obama get into office, and that $20 costs us thousands in taxes and "mandatory purchases".

FIFY

Balog

• Unrepentant race traitor
  • friends
  • What if we tried more?
« Reply #48 on: July 18, 2014, 02:09:11 PM »
FIFY

;/

Please list what kind of phone you have, where you buy your clothes etc. I'm sure you'd never support any company ran by liberals right?
Quote from: French G.
I was always pleasant, friendly and within arm's reach of a gun.

Quote from: Standing Wolf
If government is the answer, it must have been a really, really, really stupid question.

Viking

• ❤︎ Fuck around & find out ❤︎
  • friend
  • Carnist Bloodmouth
« Reply #49 on: July 18, 2014, 03:52:18 PM »
Fast and Furious.

Bloomberg's sending folks to illegally buy guns that was mentioned earlier.

And those are the ones we know about.
Pistol left among toys at Target store.
“The modern world will not be punished. It is the punishment.” — Nicolás Gómez Dávila