Author Topic: Test your brain power with this question  (Read 4143 times)

Antibubba

• friend
Test your brain power with this question
« Reply #25 on: March 15, 2006, 07:19:56 AM »
I wish I could remember the kind of smart-ass answer I would've had as a seventh grader; I'm sure it's something along those lines.
If life gives you melons, you may be dyslexic.

Antibubba

• friend
« Reply #26 on: March 15, 2006, 07:22:40 AM »
Actually, I heard that the squirrel part is in error-that in fact, it is an ability that can be practiced among a very few highly trained and gifted Tibetan Chipmonks!  Cheesy
If life gives you melons, you may be dyslexic.

Nathaniel Firethorn

• friend
  • Extra Thorny
« Reply #27 on: March 15, 2006, 01:25:14 PM »
All I know is that if you run over a hole where a squirrel is sticking his head up with cross country skis, you scare the $#1t out of him.
I've not seen many squirrels with cross country skis, though I'm sure they're out there. Though the quantum wave-function ones with eleven-foot heads and an infinite number of legs would be hard to fit for boots.

- NF
Give up no state. Give up no ground.

http://www.njcsd.org

brimic

• friends
« Reply #28 on: March 16, 2006, 01:32:06 AM »
I was going to ask if the squirrel's head has to be in one piece, but someone beat me to it:

Jack Bauer would just kill the squirrel and cut his head in two and make it look like his head was sticking out both sides of the tree.
Smiley

Something along the lines of a bullet from a 22-250 smacking a good portion of the squirrels head out the other side of the log is what I had in mind.
"now you see that evil will always triumph, because good is dumb" -Dark Helmet

"AK47's belong in the hands of soldiers mexican drug cartels"-
Barack Obama

One of Many

• friend
« Reply #29 on: March 16, 2006, 09:21:44 AM »
The hollow log is in the shape of a donut, with a narrow gap between the two ends, which is smaller than the head of the squirrel.  The squirrel pokes his nose out of one end of the log, into the opposite end of the log, bridging the gap with his head.

The next question: how did the squirrel get inside the log?