Author Topic: Your state's Brady rating  (Read 7945 times)

wmenorr67

• friend
Re: Your state's Brady rating
« Reply #25 on: February 06, 2009, 06:36:08 PM »
It's good to be an OKIE! =D.
There are several bills in our legislature this year that if passed (unlikely though) should give us a negative brady rating.

Our two points come from the no campus carry.  If the Republicans in charge now can get it passed our Dem governor signs it then we will be dead last with 0 points.  Just need to get the carry in locked vehicles at work law out of the courts and on the books. :mad:
There are five things, above all else, that make life worth living: a good relationship with God, a good woman, good health, good friends, and a good cigar.

Only two defining forces have ever offered to die for you, Jesus Christ and the American Soldier.  One died for your soul, the other for your freedom.

Bacon is the candy bar of meats!

Only the dead have seen the end of war!

seeker_two

• friend
  • In short, most intelligence is false.
« Reply #26 on: February 06, 2009, 08:21:34 PM »
Not much lower to go.  Open Carry and the parking lot bill would get us in the negatives.

Like that would be a bad thing....  =D
Impressed yet befogged, they grasped at his vivid leading phrases, seeing only their surface meaning, and missing the deeper current of his thought.

Bob F.

• friend
« Reply #27 on: February 06, 2009, 09:49:35 PM »
Ben: what the hell is a "normal" californian???????????????

Bob
a normal Hillbilly!
"I always have my primary weapon, it's right between my ears."

Ben

• Administrator
  • I'm an Extremist!
« Reply #28 on: February 06, 2009, 10:21:08 PM »
Ben: what the hell is a "normal" californian?

I think it's me and like 3 other guys...  :laugh:
"I'm a foolish old man that has been drawn into a wild goose chase by a harpy in trousers and a nincompoop."

Gowen

• Metal smith
  • friend
    • Gemoriah.com
« Reply #29 on: February 06, 2009, 10:54:13 PM »
Hmm...Oregon and Nevada are much higher than I thought they were.  Not good.  Then again, the Brady Bunch seem to have a real asinine way of grading things, and they don't seem to completely understand the laws they're trying to grade.

If not for lost wages (Las Vegas), we would be a lot lower.  They have some stupid gun laws down there.  They wanted to force gun show dealers to register the firearms with the city.  Thankfully that law was struck down by the state government.
"That's my hat, I'm the leader!" Napoleon the Bloodhound

Gemoriah.com